Danny/Lindsay #16: "Da!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a thought: the pool table should be definitely mentioned in the next thread name

and thanks for all the beautiful pics :)

nat

Chell everytime I go to the UK thread to say my piece I have to come on her to calm my nerves!!Can't wait for tonites ep eve though theres no D/L

hehehe yeah, but Danny/Carmine is WAAAAAAAYY hot in tonights ;)
i know exactly how ya feel! lol i understand if people dont like certain ships fair enough, but they aint gotta make EVERY post about it! :( anyways, positive thoughts! positive thoughts!!! hehe WE'RE CANON! :devil:

oh and if u find a really gud banner, let ,me know where u get it from hun lol im sooo on the lookout for a new one!!! :D

for anyone who still wants to watch those gorgeous, unforgettable scenes, just go to Utube, and type in CSI:NY Snow day, and hey presto! lol hehe ;)

Where is everybody today?! :(
**Chell Realizes everyone has melted in to the floor, from watching non-stop DL Pool hehe** :devil:

Good morning, everyone! I know it's a little early, but if I'm allowed to do the next thread, I'm already thinking up some titles. I know it's a little early yet. If you all have anymore you like, let me know. Since we are already on page 19, it doesn't hurt to give me you ideas, because I'll have to post a poll by pg. 23. So, either pm or post here, I'm not sure what is allowed, because we still have 6 pages before the next thread opens. Don't want to go against any board rules, but I know a couple of options have already been mentioned. Give me your ideas. I have 5 of my own so far, and 2 that have been mentioned on here already. So keep your ideas coming. Thanks!

Catey- I'm sure we'll get through 6 pages very quickly after the final!!

Chell- I think most people are in bed!! I really excited about tonight but I have no idea why. The UK thread can no longer deney that D/L have something because like you said we are CANON!!!

*I gotta go watch those scenes again!!*

I just read this on another thread..

Danny will be distracted by his relationship with Lindsay next season.

.... Thought i'd share it here!!

^^ Where? (Oh and maybe you shouldn't double post! :) Just a little heads-up!)

Guys, we can't talk about thread names until page 22 if I'm correct. :)

So do you guys see Danny/Lindsay living together in the next season?

And maybe I'm the only one who noticed this, but is Lindsay getting the New York accent?
I'm glad others have noticed that too :D...I thought I was imagining things...LOL... :lol: Loved it that her accent got more New Yorkish when she knew THE moment was there... ;)

And perhaps Danny's voice over while she read that note sounded so damn sexy, because we were hearing her thoughts and that's how Lindsay hears his voice :eek:...*sigh*...I know, I'm being silly, but I just love his voice there... :D

we dindt get a kiss at the end but she was caring and didnt care who would see
That somehow gave me the impression -again- that Flack already knows (perhaps Danny has told him) because he didn't look very surprised when she walked away with Danny. :) And I've read various speculations in other threads why Flack didn't look at Lindsay when she asked about Danny's phone call (he doesn't like her, he doesn't care about her feelings, etc :mad: :(). I think he didn't look at her because he knows about their feelings and didn't wanna scare her anymore...if she had looked into his eyes she would've seen how desperate Danny's situation was... :(

Give me your ideas. I have 5 of my own so far, and 2 that have been mentioned on here already
WoW catey, you came up with 5 already...I'm impressed...all I could think of was a little lame word-play...:

D/L: They've pooled through! :)

Oh and I couldn't help myself...I had to do something with all those wonderful caps too...How do you guys like my new wp? :cool:

^^ Very cute wallpaper, Dutch sweetie! (Especially now because he gave her the DAISY! how cute!
I think he didn't look at her because he knows about their feelings and didn't wanna scare her anymore...if she had looked into his eyes she would've seen how desperate Danny's situation was...
I think that Danny was forced to make that call to Flack since he was the detective who took the Irish guys' drugs...

If he could call Linds--he would just to tell her not to worry. (Because--she did of course!)

Danny will be distracted by his relationship with Lindsay next season.

I'm extremely annoyed right now. Yeah, I've heard that Danny's going to be "distracted" - came out in the tv guide or something like that for season 4. We just had a grand finale and they had to ruin everything with that? Hah, I guess some things are just too good to be true. Like the fact that TPTB is actually on my good side for once. Maybe they don't like being on my good side, who knows but still. Why can't they stop picking on Danny and Lindsay? Can't they pick on someone else?...say HAWKES?? Who doesn't even HAVE a story at the moment, quit picking on D/L and go do something horrible to someone else! :mad: (Can anyone tell I'm annoyed?) *mumble grumble*

So do you guys see Danny/Lindsay living together in the next season?
Since they're going to go distract Danny, who knows what they have planned for DL. Thay annoying "distracted" thing is going to be plagueing me for the entire summer now. So much for happiness. Grr....yes I know I should be optimistic (perhaps I will be after my exams finish) But for now, I'm going to stick to outright plainly annoyed. Anyone else?

Right...on to more happier topics, Lindsay's accent was simply hot and coupled with Danny's voice over - gawd, I thought I would suffer from a heat-stroke. :p They are THAT hott.

^^Oh and I don't think that Flack didn't look at Linday that much simply because he was more concerned with the hostages at that point. I mean, he was the lead detective at the time and he got his priorities straight. I think he kept his answer simple, probably knowing fully well how Danny and Lindsay feel about each other, and didn't want a freaking out Lindsay. Though an angry-kick butt Lindsay would have simply been the BEST!

And yeah, I think Danny's last turn towards the scene was just him being glad that it wasn't Lindsay that had just been through everything he had.

The man's in LOVE! :D

^Oh and great wallpaper Dutch! It's so sweet. I need another dose of D/L. *turns up Snow Day D/L clips*

I'll never get tired of those scenes....they are LOVE!

Dutch loved your wallpapper i've never seen one like that before!!

I agree that danny was forced to call flack but then again who else would he cal!!

Maybe they don't like being on my good side, who knows but still. Why can't they stop picking on Danny and Lindsay? Can't they pick on someone else?...say HAWKES?? Who doesn't even HAVE a story at the moment, quit picking on D/L and go do something horrible to someone else! (Can anyone tell I'm annoyed?) *mumble grumble*
Hey Aliff sweetie--I hope you won't take this the wrong way, but the thing about TV is that angst-- "distractions", "destiny dashed" :rolleyes:--are ways just to gain better ratings. :lol: Besides, we trust our ship now, don't we?
They'll make it in the end! ;) *Hugs Aliff and gives him a slice of chocolate mudpie with M&M's*
Since they're going to go distract Danny, who knows what
they have planned for DL. Thay annoying "distracted" thing is going to be plagueing me for the entire summer now.
Oh god, you know what's gonna haunt me for the entire summer?
Sara. (She's my favorite LV character along with Nicky and Greggo!! :( I hope she's okay! When she dug her nails into the soil and the storm got worse and she was wedged under the car--I cried! I couldn't care less about GSR though... :lol: But STILL:) That's gonna haunt me sooo much!

^^Yeah, I know *sigh* But still, can't they pick on someone else for higher ratings? It's just so annoying that they keep picking on Danny and Lindsay all the time. Why can't it be like Mac & Peyton? They haven't had problem since Silent Night. :( Ahh...but oh well. We'll stick it out since we're D/L shippers and our ship is CANON!

*eats mudpie & M&M's* Thanks hun! I feel so much better now :D

Sorry to hear about Sara tho, She'll be fine ;) Sara ain't going anywhere (no pun intended) and Greg will find her, leaving Grissom stuck somewhere in the storm - he'll get lost. :p Boy that would make great TV.

I still don't like TPTB for picking on our ship. They need a better hobby. a MUCH better hobby that has nothing to do with D/L unless they feel like making them move in with each other (faints) or marriage (highly unlikely but I'll faint anyway). :D

About thread names, that's why I said pm me, because I'm not sure if and when thread name titles are allowed to be discussed. If it's page 22, then we won't be able to post on here until then, so pm me with your ideas.

Oh, and dutch, I might have ideas about the names, that doesn't mean they aren't lame though! A couple are okay, others I'm not sure about.

Ahoy there shipmates!! *hands out M&Ms in celebration and excitement* How are we all this morning? Mo I know you won't read this until you get back, but have fun!! We'll miss ya lots :)

Speaking of thread names...I just thought of one but I'll save it until we're allowed to talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back