Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"[

Lol! Glad you liked it Delia hon! It's pretty fun huh! :lol: Hopefully everyone else will vote for it when it comes time to decide on a new title! ;) And yup it's your thread next, get ready! ;) Hey you know how to make a new thread right? I mean I'd think you do! :D

Yeah we desperately need us some good D/L y'all...very very much so need some D/L! OH please, oh please!! :D

All my listings still show Obsession airing on the 10. The State of the Union address isn't suppose to be until Jan. 23. Has something changed? I guess we'll find out Wednesday night, fingers crossed that CBS does air the new episode.

I can't believe we are talking about a new thread already. I guess 13 maybe wasn't the one we thought it would be when we first talked about it. Great thread title, and kissme, I'm glad you have the next thread.

Good point, catey. Well, we said 13 would be the thread, and yes it is almost done but it ain't there yet! We could still get a little something worthwhile to add to our D/L memories before we go to 14. Right, y'all? (speak up fluffies ;))

Catey I definitely hope you're right about our new eppy still being on the 10th! I really really want something new dang it! It's been WAY too long without a new eppy, and WAY too long without a good D/L scene! We need something good, and we need it NOW!!

And have no fear, thread 13 isn't over yet! Don't give up hope yet y'all! We could very well still get something good! I'm holding out for something good, who's with me?! Come on D/L shippers unite! If we all get together and hope hard enough we can make something happen! (And if that doesn't work then we're all together and we can at least start a riot and storm the CBS writers offices and kidnap them en masse!:devil: )

And yup it's your thread next, get ready!
Ahhh, thanks. :) I made this today for whatever you guys wanna do with it. :lol: Just credit.
ifonlysheknewmq5.png

and two cute icons!
montanahq8.png
montana2qq6.png

^^ Thanks, sweetie! :D Oh my god!!! You're Muzzy on LJ! I'm kissmesweet, the silly girl who last time pointed that out over at LJ. :lol:

I created a new story!
Home-- Chapter 1: A Smile for his Sake :D Set after Season 2. When Linds' heart is broken, maybe the only one who can mend it and make her feel like home is Danny. DannyLindsay with DannyFlackfriendship!

I hope you guys enjoy it! It's going to be a 6-or-7 chapter story. :D

Have faith my lovelies, our ship will sail! My Fluffy Twin says so and she is always right! (Ain't ya Aud!

Hi, Mo! You had fun at the wedding didn't you? Yes, faith is the best thing in the world. Look at my quote! :D

That is a cute name Delia hon! But really do we want them to slow down? Heehee! But it is a cute name!

Do they need to slow down? We need more. :lol: And Mo, I'm waiting with you for something to happen with our couple. But we can picket still right? ;)

Kiss, you are talented. I really love the banner that you have made. The screen captures and the colors are amazing! :)

Lynny, are you okay? Passes soup and a picture of Nicky to you. :)

That is a cute name Delia hon! But really do we want them to slow down? Heehee! But it is a cute name!
:lol: I mean that maybe she was doing some things too fast... :devil: IF you know what I mean!

Kiss, you are talented. I really love the banner that you have made.
Aww! Thanks, sweetie! :D I've missed you through one or two pages! :D

kissmesweet said:
:lol: I mean that maybe she was doing some things too fast... :devil: IF you know what I mean!
Delia! I'm shocked! :lol: (Good to know I'm not the only one in the gutter though!) :devil:

Good morning my lovelies! **Mo pops in and passes out steaming hot mugs of coffee and a creamy danish to everyone!** :D Happy Tuesday, one more day until our new eppy! YAY!!!
Hi, Mo! You had fun at the wedding didn't you? Yes, faith is the best thing in the world. Look at my quote!
Hi Aud!! **Huggles for my Fluffy Twin!** I did have fun, yup! And yeah I love that quote of yours, it rocks! :D
We need more. And Mo, I'm waiting with you for something to happen with our couple. But we can picket still right?
Lol, we totally need more Aud! Always more D/L, I don't we could ever have enough! :lol: I knew you'd wait with me Fluffy Twin, yay! And of course we can still picket and storm the CBS offices too if you like! It's about time we shippers were in charge for a bit! ;) :lol:
Delia! I'm shocked! (Good to know I'm not the only one in the gutter though!)
Lol!! No worries on that Mercy hon, you are definitely not the only one in the gutter! I can promise you that...D/L gutter is a lovely place to be! :devil: (Nice one by the way Delia! ;) :devil: )

Alright off to work for me, see you all this evening! :D

ONE DAY!!! :D :)yay!!!
Im hoping to GOD that its a new episode...all the sources say that "Obsession" is still airing on the 10th...
maybe cbs just screwed up the promos. :rolleyes:
w/e
once again, we just wait...
im so excited!!! :D
and thread 14...woww..i cant believe 13 is almost over!

goodnite_tonite said:
Im hoping to GOD that its a new episode...all the sources say that "Obsession" is still airing on the 10th...
maybe cbs just screwed up the promos. :rolleyes:
I hope so, too! It seems that I am destined not to see the promo for Obsession.
First, the news program following MIA cuts off the promo after like 1 second
(two weeks in a row now I might add, i should send them a letter, hee-hee :devil:)
Second, I have dial-up at home which is not conducive to watching streaming video (to see it at cbs.com).
Third, I went to Panera Bread to get on their wi-fi with my laptop but they were having issues so it kept losing internet connection.
FOURTH, (geesh) I got on the wi-fi on campus and it won't buffer more than 2 or 3 seconds at a time, (probably a block, they like to block things that take bandwidth). It just ain't gonna happen! :p Okay, I'm done ranting, promise!

Ah well, at least it will be all new scenes when I see it... 29 hours from now!! :D :D Yes, almost there!! Bring on the D/L!! (please PTB? pretty-please?)

I realize that all of us here WANT the Danny/Lindsay romance to progress, but do you think they'll ever move onto kissing, sex, marriage, etc. Or will their relationship be one of those "drag on forever but never really progress" ones that TV is so fond of?

OMG! I have to write this here... there I was... last night.. watching CSI:NY Live or let die episode.. thinking: "Pity, not even a D/L scene; Why can't they work together more often?" And then... THE scene... I think it was the most explicit scene Ive seen in a CSI show since Sarah asked Nick the "leather or lace" question...
I hope you remember what I mean.. when she asked him about having calls from women and how could men be satisfied with that, etc.. To me she looked soooo jealous about him talking like that with other woman.. and he had that great smile saying: Calm down Montana.... it was awesome.. the episode was great, but if it wouldnt, just that dialogue would have made it worth the time!! dont't you think so?? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back