Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"[

^^haha iloved that episode! not only is the storyline really good on bith cases, the D/L moment is priceless!!
:lol:
still praying for the ep....

Delia! I'm shocked! (Good to know I'm not the only one in the gutter though!)
:lol; I learnt from the ]best, my fluffy Aunts (right?): Mo & Aud??!!?

Thanks. :D

And then... THE scene... I think it was the most explicit scene Ive seen in a CSI show since Sarah asked Nick the "leather or lace" question...
Rawrrr. I loved that scene. I'm a Snickers fan too, as well as Grillows, Sandles, CatNip and a load more stuff... but lately, I've been totally Sandles & Snickers. :D Their scenes are just so cute/hot!

Islandgirl: welcome! I'm with you though. I can totally see them in a relationship, an office secret too-- but then I can see Danny accidentally letting it out to Stella or Flack. :D

I hope you remember what I mean.. when she asked him about having calls from women and how could men be satisfied with that, etc.. To me she looked soooo jealous about him talking like that with other woman.. and he had that great smile saying: Calm down Montana.... it was awesome.. the episode was great, but if it wouldnt, just that dialogue would have made it worth the time!! dont't you think so??
Oh my God-- the infamous phone sex conversation!

Here we go, courtesy of the fantastic www.stolen-glances.com

Lindsay: (over the phone) Adam. Adam! Okay, okay, sorry. I'll leave you alone. Ughhh!!
Danny: Very attractive.
Lindsay: The DNA sample from the sex kit of our vic... It's a complex mixture of multiple donors.
Danny: Then I suggest that you just kick back and relax. It's going to take Adam quite awhile to isolate the profiles.
Lindsay: Have you ever gotten an anonymous phone call from anyone?
Danny: Sure it's happen.
Lindsay: Does it turn you on?
Danny: Woah! Slow down there Montana. What'd you have in mind?
Lindsay: Our vic was having relationships with over 20 men. All on the phone.
Danny: Sounds like an addiction.
Lindsay: These guys were really hooked and she was just a voice. They knew nothing about her. Not even what she looked like.
Danny: It's a fantasy. Uncomplicated means of sexual arousal. You get a little somethin' somethin' you don't have to pay for dinner.
Lindsay: How can anybody be satisfied with just that. I find it hard to believe that one of these guys is not our killer/rapist.
Danny: Phone sex doesn't fit the profile of a rapist.
Lindsay: Because rape is about control not sex?
Danny: Right and your vic was the one initiating the phone calls right? (Lindsay nods) Okay. So she was in control, not these guys.
Lindsay: So it's a possibility that Lilian was raped by a total stranger.
Danny: It's possible...

^ That is indeed one of the funniest scenes between them. First his shocked reaction to her question and then her shocked reaction to his response - priceless.

I liked the two great suggestions :) for the new thread title (can't believe we're on page 20 already :eek:) taken from that conversation.

kissme loved the little naughty one, hon, but at this point I don't think he would really mind if she was in a 'bit of a hurry' :eek: :devil:

And your art is great too! :)

And Mo, your suggestion somehow made me think all kinds of guttery (? is that a word ?) thoughts too :D
but do you think they'll ever move onto kissing, sex, marriage, etc
YES!!......ahem, well at least I hope so... :D

^^ I think that will happen. Discreetly maybe... but it will! :D :D

kissme loved the little naughty one, hon, but at this point I don't think he would really mind if she was in a 'bit of a hurry'
:eek: Dutch! See? You can be a little fluffy sometimes! :D That's why we love you!

^ That is indeed one of the funniest scenes between them. First his shocked reaction to her question and then her shocked reaction to his response - priceless.
Absolutely! Their chemistry there was just hot, hot, hot! :D Loved that scene! It was so funny. I laughed through the most of it.

"Does it turn you on?"

You're right--absolutely priceless

Hey all! I love this name Danny/Linds #14 "What'd You Have In Mind?" It's perfect. One more day guys! I'm really excited, I hope that the season returns with a bang. A good bang though, not a bad bang. :D

Mommy -- Aunt Mo gave me her cold!.. *plays with Nicky*

What are yall talking about?

Do we have a new ep tomorrow or not. I had promos for the suicide girls episode coming in. but it said special time, is it on after it or something?

Dutch! See? You can be a little fluffy sometimes! That's why we love you!
I know, perhaps your fluff is affecting me too, :) just like my angst is affecting you...a little. ;) And I love you too! :D*hugs*

And all that talk about their cute phone call conversation makes me want to watch it again. So if tomorrow is not gonna be a new ep :mad: :mad: I will watch that one (again)

I love the "Live or Let Die" conversation. It was the first time that I saw Lindsay nervous about anything. She went from bold asking him the question, to looking down at her feet like a shy school girl. No doubt they have it bad for each other.

Here's a question: Do you want Danny and Lindsay to have a secret romance or do you think the office should know what's going on?

vexus said:
Here's a question: Do you want Danny and Lindsay to have a secret romance or do you think the office should know what's going on?
Even though their fellow CSI's would be suspicious (noticing details and subtext is their job after all), I think that they would try to keep the romance a secret...
until the day that the team catches them together in the broom closet! :devil: :eek: :devil:

^^ You would think that CSIs would notice an office relationship...but it's not happening for GSR on LV...Catherine and Nick have hinted at something.but still. ..but then in Miami, Delko knew something was up between Calleigh and Hagen,...so it varies on the show :lol:

I would love for them to try to keep it a secret, so then we get more fluffy scenes and hidden looks between Danny and Lindsay, and perplexed looks from the rest of the team. :)

kissmesweet I love your icons very pretty, along with your siggy!

I love that scene between Lindsey & Danny. I cracked up!

It's beginning to look like we'll have to wait another week for a new episode. Some of the channels are now changing their programming information, stating that it is Oedipus Hex that is going to air tomorrow night. The actual CBS website still has Obsession as the episode, but TV Guide.com and Futon Critic have changed to O.H. tomorrow night at 10:30, and Obsession next week.

OMG they did change it! :mad: When the subject first came up, the info guide on cable said it was going to be the new ep, but I just pulled it up with the remote again and they changed it to OH! **bleepity bleeping bleeps**

catey1234 said:
It's beginning to look like we'll have to wait another week for a new episode. Some of the channels are now changing their programming information, stating that it is Oedipus Hex that is going to air tomorrow night. The actual CBS website still has Obsession as the episode, but TV Guide.com and Futon Critic have changed to O.H. tomorrow night at 10:30, and Obsession next week.

:( :( That's not fair!! I've been looking foward to this since the end of Decemeber. :mad: :(

Hey shippy buddies! Welcome to the Danny and Lindsay show, shippy style! :D Here the looks are long and the love is strong! To eachother they belong and always will, no matter what is said or done, or not done by the PTB...D/L is and always will be...our ship that succeeded! Like one of my DuCaine buddies said, **Facts do not cease to exist because they're ignored.** D/L's love is a fact, and even if the PTB decide to ignore it for awhile, that does not mean it is not real!
do you think they'll ever move onto kissing, sex, marriage, etc. Or will their relationship be one of those "drag on forever but never really progress" ones that TV is so fond of?
I definitely think they'll move onto kissing, etc! Because of how quickly they developed their relationship and how much of it they've shown, they've made it pretty clear, not alot of skating around it...I mean for t.v. they have been pretty in our faces! (not that I mind! ;) )
I learnt from the best, my fluffy Aunts (right?): Mo & Aud??!!?
Awww thanks fluffy niece hon! ;) We do our best, don't we Aud Fluffy Twin! :lol:

Hey by the way Delia great job on that convo, LOVE it! And seeing it written out like that totally made me think of another thread title...you know where one of them says: "It's a fantasy." (I think it's Danny!) We could have:
Danny/Linds #14-"It's a Fantasy!" or, Danny/Linds #14-"Fantasy Fulfilled!" or, my fav of those Danny/Linds #14-"You're My Fantasy!" :D
And Mo, your suggestion somehow made me think all kinds of guttery (? is that a word ?) thoughts too
Lol, in here hon, it is most definitely a word! ;) And I'm glad I could help spread the guttery joy! :devil: :lol: As always, I do what I can! :D
Mommy -- Aunt Mo gave me her cold!.. *plays with Nicky*
I sorry!! I 'pologized already...I help you feel better...actually that's Nicky and Macky's jobs and I'm sure they're doin' a fine job of that already! ;)
Mmmmm, good question Vex hon...I think the office should know, cuz I want to know! :lol: Plus we've got Mac and Peyton doing the secret dating thing, so I think having Danny and Linds do it too...wouldn't work! Plus I just think it'd work better for them to just date! I want to see it dang it! :D
but TV Guide.com and Futon Critic have changed to O.H. tomorrow night at 10:30, and Obsession next week.
DANG IT!!! I was so counting on seeing our new eppy this week? Are you sure Catey? Man, that blows! :mad: Sorry hon, not mad at you...just at whoever planned it that way...I want my new eppy...I want my D/L, dang it!! :p

I'm getting impatient...and me impatient ain't such a pretty sight! :p :lol:

**Mo jogs off to her bubble, humming happily and wrapping herself in fluffy fics and D/L scenes while waiting another dang week for a new eppy!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back