Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Good morning all my shippy buddies! Welcome to the latest edition of the Danny and Lindsay Show!! Our contestants today are the lovely Miss Lindsay Monroe from Montana and the gorgeous Mr. Daniel Messer from New York! :D
    [​IMG] "Beautiful!"

[​IMG]
    What Linds' dreams are made of! (A fun little banner by me! :D )

Movie quotes that remind me of our lovely couple...
    From "Captain Corelli's Mandolin"
    "When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part."

And From "City of Angels"
    "I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it."

And finally since this first post isn't long enough! :lol:
    In honor of our 13th Thread....
    13th facts...:

13th ep of the second seas.- Risk..."Hello Ms. Monroe!"
    13th ep with Linds- Fare Game...bug dinner date!
    13th ep with D/L - Stealing Home..."crush" comment!
    13 letters in "Messer-Montana"
    13 letters in "Danny & Lindsay"

This thread is continued from here...
    Thread 12

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

haha I like that banner. You know she is!

Lucky 13. It could be lucky.

Your obsessed with all of that 13 stuff, how long did it take you to come up with it?

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Thanks, I love that banner! Seriously stare at it way too often! :devil:

13 is SOOO gonna be lucky for our ship...YAY!!

And um yeah, took me a little while to come up with the 13 stuff...but it was fun, and hey I'm obsessed what can I say?! ;) And like you're not obsessed with CatNip...and Macky?! :lol:

Yay for a new thread!!!!! :D

Oh and Lynny are you luring Flackie to whack him or to steal him? If you're luring him to whack him, then you can borrow Danny...but if you're gonna steal Flackie then Nope...cuz I don't want Modie stealing Danny from me! :(

And yeah you whack Flackie cuz you love him, don't deny it! ;)

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Its hard to not stare at it.

Yay, Heres to 13, May you bring us luck! *throws confetti*

*looks at you* I am not obsessed with CatNip and Macky.. *whistles* yeah, i totally am.

But Danny's obsessed with several things. Dunno if I can come up with 13 of them. Half of course, goes to Lindsay. {don't worry babes, theres a few for you too ;) }

I'm getting Danny to help lure out Flackie so I can whack him :D

I don't love Flackie. but I love to whack Flackie. Total difference ;)

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Thank you! ;) Yeah Half Nekkid Danny how's a girl to resist that! :devil: *Swoon!*

You so totally are obsessed with them hon, can't even deny it! :lol: *Huggles to you for that!

Yeah Danny's mostly obsessed with Linds...but I get a few things...heehee! ;) Of course! :lol:

Okay you can borrow Danny for that...just don't keep him too long and if I find out you're doing anything else with him....I'm so gonna get ya! ;)

Whack Flackie...wub Flackie...same thing! :devil: :lol:

6. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Mo, you mentioned in the previous thread that this week's episode was the last before the break. I guess this means we have to wait before we find out Lindsay's big secret? I know we've had it good with no repeats, but now we have to wait even longer? I know this is going to kill me. I just hope we get some D/L this week to get us through.
    By the way, congratulations on the new thread.

7. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

**Runs into new thread with a big chocolate cake inscribed with D&L and a tray full of hot chocolate topped with cream and choc sprinkles!!**
    Yay!!! new thread!!!! WooHoo!!!! this has got to be the one!!

Mo.... Hey babes!!!! :D Excellent new start to the "lucky 13" thread :D i love all the li'l 13 facts ya got... thats weird how their names are 13 letters huh!! :eek: its a sign!!! :lol:

"i hereby announce that as of thread 13.. i shall do my upmost to come in everyday and catch up!! i shall not fall behind and spend days reading n not posting" :lol: hehe this is going to be such a good thread.. i can feel it huni!! :D

i cant beleive you have to go a month with out having the new episodes... thats so weird.. and wrong!!!! :eek: they jus show the whole season over here... im glad Channel 5 dont stop mid season!! :D

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi people!
    I, like, totally love Danny and Lindsay, and... well, yeah, hi!
    I love to spread the D/L love. Like my sister has only seen one NY ep, and yet I somehow managed to get her to agree the Danny and Lindsay were totally meant-to-be.

Yeah, a week between the eps seems like For. Ev. Err. *huggles C5* A month would be hell.
    I really can't wait till I get the dvds and have it forever and ever. <33

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I'm so gonna get in trouble...I keep sneaking in here while I'm at work, but I just can't resist! :lol:

Anyway howdy, yet again this morning! :D
    Catey yeah as far as I know, this is the last new eppy until the new year...so sad!! :( So unless they reveal Linds' big secret this week (which is still possible, not likely sadly, but possible!) then yeah we'll be waiting until the new year! On the upside though, Anna is due in January so she'll have the baby and be back for sweeps in Feb/March hopefully! Which means good D/L during those! :D :D :D

Chell Hi hon!! Yay you brought cake! You so rock! :lol: **Mo grabs the ice cream to go with the yummy cake!**
    I know huh, I can feel it! It's so our turn, their turn...this will be it! It will happen in this thread, I KNOW it!! :D :D
    Lol, yeah took me a bit to come up with those, but I couldn't stop smiling after I did! It is SO meant to be! :D

Lucky you getting to see the whole season straight thru I'm jealous hon! :p :lol:

D.elite great job recruiting your sister! D/L really does convince everyone who sees them! My mom hasn't even seen them, I've just told her about them and she thinks they belong together! :lol: Love it! :D

Okay I should get back to work so I don't get in trouble! :p
    Yay for D/L! Our ship is sailing baby...so sailing! Wohoo!!

10. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Mo, love the banner! so true and made me laugh. :lol:

weirdly enough :eek:, I entered thread 13 to read all your 13 facts, got to the bottom of the page and saw there were 13 registered and 13 anonymous users browsing the forum. i'm gonna take that as a sign that 13 is going to be a lucky number this time around!

last night i watched a rerun of City of the Dolls, which was loaded with D/L goodness (danny holding her hand :D, bronx marble, and all that) reminding me what has been missing from recent eps. they've gotta give us something before the break, right, otherwise how oh how will we make it a month :confused:?

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, yeah that banner is one of my favorites right now! :lol: Half nekkid Danny and Linds staring at him like her birthday came early this year! :devil: lol! :lol:

Lol, love it mercy! That's totally a sign! :D
    I really do think this is their lucky number! ;)

Awww COTD...good eppy, so full of lovely D/L yumminess! :D Yeah we definitely need stuff like that before our break or I don't know that I'll survive!

By the way, I'm pretty sure all my D/L "13th" facts are right...but just in case I was wrong or off on one of them, feel free to correct me y'all...I want them to be right! :D

12. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

*FIREWORKS* Yeah, new thread *FIREWORKS*

Great opening post Mo you did an awesome job with the cute banner and all :) So present for you, but I’m sure you don’t mind us sharing :devil:

[​IMG]

You guys have sure sped things up. Last time I checked there were still some 20 posts to go in #12. *waves bye, bye to 12 – we’ll miss you :( – after all you were the one that gave us – THE HUG!!

[​IMG]

So all the signs are right. And I believe they’re all correct, hon!! I’ll try to come up with a few myself. This thread is so going to be the best one ever!! :D Only now I’m just so curious what will happen in ep.13 of this season
    It’s called ‘Obsession’. What will that be about :confused: And it’s after the one that’s suppose to reveal (something about) Lindsay’s secret :eek:
    But as already said, after this week we’ll have to wait till next year, before we get a new ep :( Hope they don’t leave us with a huge cliff hanger Wednesday. Although if it’s a D/L cliff hanger –Seeing Danny walk through a hallway-stopping in front of a door-knocking-Lindsay opening the door-credits roll-screen blanc- speculating about how that will end :devil: must help a lot in getting us through December *Start singing:

Counting crows – Long December
    And its been a long December, and there's reason to believe
    Maybe this year will be better than the last
    I can't remember all the times I tried to tell myself
    To hold on to these moments as they pass

Chell Love the cake. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a prettier one :D

Welcome dangerous elite What ep did you show your sis to convince her (not that it’s hard to do that :rolleyes: )?

Aah, mercy those memories *sigh I sooo loved that ep. And because our new thread needs some more pictures:

[​IMG]

And what’s all this nonsense I read about people running of with my…ahem…Lindsay’s Danny. We need to keep him here ladies!! If we ever want to get them together in the broom closet again :lol:!! You know, ever since I’ve read that TV guide article I keep laughing at the image of a long, long line of CSI’s and detectives standing and waiting in the hallway for their chance to get some time alone in OUR broom closet :devil: :devil: Well too bad guys, you’ll have to wait till January :p

13. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

dutch, I love those first two pictures! Especially the hug. I know it's been all over the place, but seeing makes me think that we will get D/L once again! Here's hoping!

14. audacity

audacity Pathologist

New thread, new thread! Runs in and joins Chell in sprinkling chocolate plus candy, sugar, and fluffy dust all over this thread!

-Dutch, great pics! :)

-Welcome to all newbies! Have fun and enjoy the chocolate. ;)

-Uh, she LOVES him a lot. And he LOVES her a lot. Our ship is sailing, our ship is sailing.

-Mo, you know I wub your Lucky #13 List. (Lynn don't stare :lol:)

-I wonder what D/L will give each other for Christmas? Themselves? :devil:

-Auda

15. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

WE can never get enough of it, so I just had to put it up again.

And since we are probably not getting any of that in the near future it would be nice to have at least a scene as that little 'walking on the street together-him asking her to eat with him-she still not willing to' scenes like they had in the other two pictures.

But I'm certain they'll be together again!!

Edit 1+2
    Aud Great question with the X-mas gifts!! :) But I think you already gave the best possible answer!!! :D

Well, let's see...Maybe he can give her some very beautiful, I'm thinking lilac, lingerie and she can give him a nice, Montana cowboy like, belt on X-mas eve and then they can both 'unwrap' :devil: these presents again on X-mas day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.