Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"[

Let's have them in the same room this time. No way she'll ever leave NY again after seeing Danny's chest! 2 days, 2 days. Anyone know if there's gonna be any DL this week? I'm hoping there is, I hope we get something "sweet" before all the other stuff occurs. :rolleyes:

^i hope so too! they arent on the same case in the next ep, right? hopefully we will get a good scene...hahah Live or Let Die had the hotttt "phone sex" convo and they werent on the same case! haha, theres hope!

Hey my lovelies! How are y'all doing this fine evening? **Mo pops in and passes out ice cream with strawberry sauce and chocolate chips! How's that for eating healthy this New Year!** :lol: Sweets for the Sweet! ;)
Yeah, Mo. Take your cold back, woman!
Lynny did I pass my cold to you? I'm sorry!! :( **Mo passes a hot bowl of chicken soup and nice crackers to Lynny!** Here have some nice soup and get Macky to give you a cool wash cloth bath! :devil: and try to feel better! ;) (I LOVE your letter by the way, nicely said hon! :lol: )

Darx, mercy, goodnite...totally with ya on being excited for our eppy! It distracted me from work all day today! I really really hope we get something good on Wednesday! Really, really!!
Yeah I agree...it would be odd if all we saw of D/L was Linds leaving that card for Danny...they've got to give them some kind of scene together...something! A look, a word or two, something dang it! That said, I gotta say it wouldn't surprise me if the note was all we got. :p But I won't lose my optimism! We WILL get something, we WILL!!! :D :D
Yes.......ACTION!!!!
Lol, Bullet Girl, goodnite I'm totally with both of y'all! I'm all for Action, definitely! :devil: D/L Action, yay baby! :devil:

Have faith my lovelies, our ship will sail! My Fluffy Twin says so and she is always right! (Ain't ya Aud! ;) :lol: )

May you have a fabulous D/L filled day!
Awww. Thanks guys! It was pretty great.
I agree kissme; I hope that when she comes back she will no longer be a victim
Yep.. I miss the fiesty, fun side of Lindsay we got to see in the season 2, especially in Zoo York where

And after all week of watching what I eat and staying away from sweets, I lost 3 pounds!

They were hard to lose!
Congrats, sweetie. Even though I'm sure that you're perfect the way you are!
hahah Live or Let Die had the hotttt "phone sex" convo and they werent on the same case! haha, theres hope!
Man! That was hot. I was laughing when Lindsay asked him does it turn you on? and when Danny was like "Whoa! Slow down, Montana!"
Speaking of, I think that Danny/Lindsay #14-- Whoa! Slow down, Montana is a cute name for a thread.

Two more days! I'm so excited. :D I will spoiler thread for anyone again who wants to know, since it's on earlier here. Don't worry, I'll mark it correctly, so no one who wants to wait for the show should read it.
By the way, the History Channel in Canada has been airing Csi:Ny daily since last week. They've started on season one, and all I can say is how much I miss Lindsay on the show. I'm not saying it isn't good, just that it is not the same without her. :( I don't know what it will be like during Anna's maternity leave, but at least we know she's coming back.

Ahhhh :mad: i was watching csi miami and i saw the promo for the next ep of csi ny- they are playing odiepus hex again!! but it makes no sense, on the site it says they are playing obsession on the 10th!! anyone want to explain?

goodnite_tonite said:
Ahhhh :mad: i was watching csi miami and i saw the promo for the next ep of csi ny- they are playing odiepus hex again!! but it makes no sense, on the site it says they are playing obsession on the 10th!! anyone want to explain?

I think the presidents "State of the Union" speech is one at 9:00 pm. The speech usually goes over past an hour so they thought it would be better to delay a new episode so they are going to air "Odepius Hex".

vex, did they just change it for some areas or everywhere?

Mo, you gabe be your code, :p *sniffle, cough, cough* :p

Live or Let Die was an awesome ep. I swear I have the whole convo memorized word for word. I'm glad i've got the dvd, cause otherwise it would be worn out in that spot from all the times I have rewound and replayed it.

Lindsay: Have you ever gotten an anonymous phone call from a woman?
Danny: Sure it's happened.
Lindsay: Does it turn you on?
Danny: Whoa! Slow down there Montana. What'd you have in mind?
Lindsay: Our vic was having relationships with over 20 men. All on the phone.
Danny: Sounds like an addiction.
Lindsay: These guys were really hooked and she was just a voice. They knew nothing about her. Not even what she looked like.
Danny: It's a fantasy. Uncomplicated means of sexual arousal. You get a little somethin' somethin', you don't have to pay for dinner.

Gawd I love that man's accent! :devil:

Yep.. I miss the fiesty, fun side of Lindsay we got to see in the season 2, especially in Zoo York
Yeah I agree hon. I mean I love the character development we've gotten with both her and Danny in this new season, it's great! But I'd love to see some feisty-ness thrown in on the side! We could have both I think, totally! :lol:
Man! That was hot. I was laughing when Lindsay asked him does it turn you on? and when Danny was like "Whoa! Slow down, Montana!"
Speaking of, I think that Danny/Lindsay #14-- Whoa! Slow down, Montana is a cute name for a thread.
Oh my lord yeah, that conversation was one of my favorite D/L moments! Totally hot and full of smexy tension! OH yeah baby! ;) :devil: That is a cute name Delia hon! But really do we want them to slow down? Heehee! But it is a cute name! :D
I think the presidents "State of the Union" speech is one at 9:00 pm. The speech usually goes over past an hour so they thought it would be better to delay a new episode so they are going to air "Odepius Hex".
WHAT?? Are you freakin' kidding me? Sorry Vex totally not mad at you hon, just pissed that we have to wait another week for our eppy! Gah that's retarded... :p :( :( :p

I was SO excited for this eppy! That's dumb! **Mo climbs into her bubble to pout for a bit!** :p

I'm not saying it isn't good, just that it is not the same without her.
I know. I don't especially like Aidan either though, although I cried during Heroes when Danny got upset as he learnt that she died. :( Still though, season 1 was in that disgusting morgue and I hated that place. :lol:

Lindsay is just an amazing addition to the cast.

Mo, you gabe be your code, *sniffle, cough, cough*
Oh goodness, I passed this on to all y'all didn't I! I'm sorry hon! Here have some soup and nice warm blanket! :D Hope you feel better! ;)

LOVE that LOLD convo, well done on knowing it perfect! It gives me a thread title idea...Delia what do you think of:
Danny/Linds #14 "What'd You Have In Mind?" :devil:

^^Ooh, I know I like that suggestion. I can picture Danny saying that as he leans back in his desk chair licking his lips.... oops, i'm headed back to the gutter :devil:

*floats away on cold medicine wrapped in the warm blanket* thanks, mo

Edited add-on - they didn't even show a promo after MIA tonight on my station! stupid news program cut it off again! :mad:

Lol, no prob Mercy hon! ;) Anything I can do to make you feel better! :D And yeah that's a nice picture hon, very nice picture! :devil:

And Vex "Odeipus Hex" is listed to show on the 17th...is that what you meant about it pre-empting CSI:NY...cuz on tvguide.com "Obsession" is still listed for the 10th! So we should still get our eppy on the 10th! :D Right?!

Danny/Linds #14 "What'd You Have In Mind?"
Oh my God!! That's so cute! Oh yay! It's my thread next! :D I'm grinning from ear to ear. Thanks, Mo! :D

Oh my God!!! The episode is in two days... I hope there's some D/L in it!! :D I'm soooooooo missing that! I thought Silent Night was great, but we were desperately in lack of D/L!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back