Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Me too! That's just absolutely perfect!

Awww, thanks sweetie! I'm so ready to!
    Me too... I wanna see something like a revelation that Danny has changed and he actually tells Lindsay that he has or some sweet gesture like a present that he gives to her.
    :lol: I was so worried and he came back on the first day. :lol: What was I thinking... Maybe TPTB will pull something like that for D/L and then we'll get something happy straight after. But I still hate the wait.
    Awww! That's so cute. Lemme try an equation...
    Montana + New York = Danny + Lindsay = Love
    That I am... only less than 10 left. So I post the 1000th post with a link to the new one right?
    Does anyone mind if I have: Danny/Lindsay? It seems a little more complete.

2. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

I think they've already started that with him turning down at least two girls ;) (we know of)
    we're gonna have that much discussed Danny/Angell scene :eek: I still believe that that will just be another way to make Danny realise he really only wants to be with Lindsay :D Let's just hope she's smart enough to see that she really needs to talk to him when she returns...no more excuses! :p

3. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

That is just perfect. I love it :D

4. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

:lol: Ahhh! Yes! Good on ya, Danny-boy! We love you and we know you looooooooooooooove Lindsay!

I'm so glad that Danny turned them down. Seems like he really cares about Lindsay! :D That's just so sweet... I love him even more now, if it's possible.

5. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

It will be. When he and Lindsay become Canon, the luv will explode inside you! :lol:

6. Lindsay_Montana

Lindsay_Montana Hit and Run

I really hope there are some D/L scenes in the next ep... since Lindsay will go back to Montana for some eps this is the last change for us shippers ;)

she'll tell Mac and if we would know the whole story about her secret... and of course, if we know whats in the letter, damn, I would die if Danny just take the letter/card and we'll never know what Lindsay have written in it...

dutch_treat I love your Avatar, its sooo sweet :D From which ep is it?

7. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

I love it too... :p I've been hoping for something like that to happen at the end of the season ever since NWILL and the first rumours of Lindsay going away for a while.

And although I love cliff hangers and especially the speculation that follows them I really do hope that we will at least get a hint that they're getting real close... :devil:
    Txs! I don't know which ep it's from... :eek: I saw that screencap once... she was talking to someone and I thought that it was funny because it looked like she was whistling...so I made the avvie and deleted the screencap... :rolleyes: :eek:
    I think if they let us know what's on the card it will be when she returns, but somehow I have the feeling we will never find out :(
    Of course not kissme! Sounds great :)...still can't believe we're almost there :eek:

8. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

:eek:

Me either, it's exciting!

And keep in mind, this is rare for me to get excited. I don't get excited on Christmas, New years or even my birthday. But I get excited for D/L :D

9. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

:lol: Yep, me neither! It's pretty amazing!
    Oh, I get excited on all of those occasions! haha... I can't wait!

Oooh. I'm all hyped up for the new thread!

Danny/Lindsay #14-"What'd You Have In Mind?"

10. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Well, my choice of title didn't win, but oh, well. Anyway, on the discussion of how you would want D/L to get together, I wish it would be when she got back from Montana. He meets her at the airport, and they finally kiss. I want the fluff, not the angst, we've had way too much for my taste lately(or lack of anything at all). Can't wait for the new thread to start, maybe this will finally be the one.

11. hot_mess

hot_mess Civilian

^^^^^ Heya, babe! :D I'm so happy for your thread! Here's to cheer you guys up for all the horrible spoilers we've been getting.

[image]http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9819/cutey3jh.jpg[/image]
    "Oh, would you just jump her already?"

Heheh. Hands down one of the cutest icons I've seen recently!!

Does anyone know what eppy that is from? I'd love to know...

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Oh. If you don't have 100 posts, you can't post a picture. Sorry! :) Love you guys though!

Nice to see you again hot_mess... You're one of the only tFSers (thefashionspot.com) on talkcsi that I know of who are also Danny/Lindsay shippers. There's also franchaise* on tFS. She sends me alot of Danny/Lindsay and Carmine and Anna photos to cheer me up!! :)

This should be the last post.

Modie sweetie! Please lock?

Here's the new link:
    CLICK HERE FOR THE NEW EXCITING THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.