Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"[

^^ Yep... :( Love your name by the way! Welcome to the forum. :D

I know, perhaps your fluff is affecting me too, just like my angst is affecting you...a little. And I love you too!
:lol: Awwwww. Thanks, sweetie! I'll give you a virtual hug and a kiss!

Here's a question: Do you want Danny and Lindsay to have a secret romance or do you think the office should know what's going on?
Knowing TPTB... they'll probably make it like Mac/Peyton, GSR-- an office secret. I'll be waiting for the rest of the team to find out, even though we haven't for Mac/Peyton or GSR yet... Maybe like Sara and Hank. I'd like that too. Maybe kisses in between breaks and making out when Mac turns around. :lol: Have you guys seen that on The O.C. (So sad that's it's cancelled by the way!!!) back in Season 2, Marissa and Alex were making out whenever Julie, Marissa's mother turned around? :lol: It was so funny. I can totally see that being Danny and Lindsay and Mac being like a father figure. :D

kissmesweet I love your icons very pretty, along with your siggy!
Awww! Thank you, sweetie! I'm glad that you like it. I've only made it last week. :D I love your icon too, Speedslady!

I definitely think they'll move onto kissing, etc! Because of how quickly they developed their relationship and how much of it they've shown, they've made it pretty clear, not alot of skating around it...I mean for t.v. they have been pretty in our faces! (not that I mind! )
Contrary to some people, I think that TPTB pushing D/L is good...! :D Their chemistry is undeniable, HOT, HOT, HOT!! No matter what people say! :p

That's not fair!! I've been looking foward to this since the end of Decemeber.
I know, sweetie... We're all pretty upset about that! :(

:D I love you guys!!

Re: Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"[

kissmesweet said:
^^ Thanks, sweetie! :D Oh my god!!! You're Muzzy on LJ! I'm kissmesweet, the silly girl who last time pointed that out over at LJ. :lol:

:lol: I sure am!

We're going to have to wait longer for new episodes? No! :( .... I'm going back to bed ....

Oh boy, I feel like I'm a bad shipper for not being able to check in that often. I am SO out of the loop again! Sorry!!

Anyway, I hope we get to see more D/L interaction in the upcoming episodes. I miss seeing them all awkward around each other. :D

:mad: ahhh, i dont think i can wait another week!!!:mad:
this has been a bad week so far and i was counting on this to cheer me up. :( oh well...7 more days !

Who has LJ??

Mo, you and your fantasy picks and all that. I like the you're my fantasy though. Seems more them.

Dutch, You're betraying your angst!

*sighs* I hate the fact our new eppie got moved, I need my fix. I need Macky, Danny, Flackie and Hawkes scenes!

Ok guys, let's move on with Danny/Lindsay conversation. We all know the episode is delayed another week (I don't like it either..I need my Flack and Danny fix), so on to other conversation or add some on topic discussion.

I miss seeing them all awkward around each other.
Me too. The little moments, even when they're not on the same case... Like when Danny was like "Don't eat them alright?"(the bugs) and Lindsay is all, "You're a little late on that one." and he goes, "Doesn't mean it's not funny."
:lol: That was so cute!

Who has LJ??
Oooh, I do! somehearts-x3

I know loads of people are shipping Danny-Angell now just because of the spoiler... and I also think that its because people don't like Lindsay and just want Danny with someone else other than the girl he's meant to be with!

I actually like Angell/Hawkes. :) "Angell's got her wings."

Here's a question: Do you want Danny and Lindsay to have a secret romance or do you think the office should know what's going on?
Oh, definitely secret! Well at least at first; :) that's so much more fun and leaves so many possibilities for all kinds of awkward situations.

And if at last the rest of the team must find out I really hope that it's not just by catching them in the broom closet or something, but because one of them ends up in a dangerous situation :eek: and the other one completely freaks out in front of the others :p

The only thing is that if they want to keep it a secret I can not think of any reasonable explanation why.

Dutch, You're betraying your angst!
Absolutely not, hon! Don't worry! It's part of me. :D

That is a really good idea on how they should be 'found out'

Better than the 'found in the closet' one because I've seen that on too many shows.....I think I even saw it on Scrubs :eek:

I couldn't resist posting these shirts I found:
CAUZWJAB.jpg

CAB6GRBD.jpg

For Danny and Lindsay :devil:
(credit goes to CafePress)

Hey, all...

So, yeah, I'm kinda mad right now. I was realy looking forward to the new episode because I've been so busy in the past three weeks that I haven't see one CSI episode (of all three shows!) in that time! It's acctually depressing!

Those shirts are so awesome, darx! Love 'em!

Ugh, I had one more really important thing to say..... and I forgot! Of course! I always do that. Oh well, I'll think of it later!

oh I love those shirts! Danny and Lindsay would love to have one of those.

They could have showed the new ep. tonight. The speech was less than 30 minutes. It would have delayed the shows 1/2 an hour. I guess they had no clue how long the speech was going to be so they played it safe.

Okay, so i guess broom closet is too cliche... doesn't mean it wouldn't be watchable :lol:

As disappointed as I am that the new ep isn't showing tonight, I am watching OH and I must say I am enjoying it. An ep with D/L! He was so supportive of Lindsay by taking the responsibility of informing the vic's mother! Don't ya think?

Love the shirts, darx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back