Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't the two weeks just get here and get it done!?

You wish he was yours, Melly!

Wow, Melly's very excited for something D/L. Thats really nice of you, chica! Usually she only pays attention to the smacked ness.

That just sunk in for me...haha. I was having a good day, thinking "episode 12 is almost here!" and then I looked through my TV Guide and realized I had another week....:(

I made this Danny and Lindsay mosiac thing. It's called "She Completes Him". link (If you click on the words that say "medium" at the top it should get a tiny bit bigger..) It's nothing much though.

11 days...11 days...11 days...that is forever!! :p :lol:
Yeah I'm SOOO not patient! :lol: But I can make it...somehow... :lol:
Oh WOW, Moriel, "sexy" icon and YES, they're bringing sexy back especially Messer and Montana (She looks so cute there!) "Well hello, Ms. Monroe."
Heehee! Thanks! :D Yeah I got inspired at work and that song was stuck in my head...ergo... :lol:

Melly Glad to see you're excited! I love that both you and Lynny are impatient for this eppy, it makes me that much more excited! (Not like it's possible for me to get much more excited...but still! :lol: ) And you'll have to take the other thing up with Lynny hon, I'm not gettin' in the middle of your Macky war...unless it messes with my Danny...then watch out! ;)
btw, anyone going through withdrawal is more than welcome to read and review my first fanfic (Beauty for Ashes) which I finally posted with Mo's encouragement (thanks again, Mo!).
You are totally welcome Mercy hon! And y'all seriously you should go read this ficcie, it is SOOOO good! I totally recommend it! :D

Lol Lynny's impatient for D/L too! I love it! **Mo huggles her angsty pal and giggles!**

Darx that mosaic is awesome! I've seen puzzles of those but never seen anyone make one...I am totally impressed! Very cool hon! :D

Okay y'all...only 11 days we can make it...somehow!
**Mo climbs up into her D/L bubble...wrapping herself in D/L ficcies, vids and clips to distract and sustain herself for the next 11 freakishly long days until hopefully we get some good D/L!!**

ahhhh... settles down in her nice DL chair After SAT's I need this good old thread to make my day... MY bad btw CSIM next time I'll spoiler it. :D

11 days shouldn't be too excruciating, just a tad though... :rolleyes: well nvm, that's too damn long..

I got my TV guide issue today and read the DL part about 8 times... so so good. I love when our ship sails...

I'll say it again and again; I loved how many little glances we got from Danny last week. They were definetely squee-inducing. ;)

But Danny's always squee inducing :devil:

LOL Lynn...I also pay attention to CatNip :D And nope, he's MINE.

hmm can I go between bubbles? Maybe you too Mo, you do Smacked, right? Double bubble? lol

Darn I never see the little things like the glances :( I don't know why, but I'm always left wondering like "where? when was that?"

Same with me MacsGirlMel. I never see the glances until I go back and rewatch it..even though I'm intently looking for the glances..

I made another mosaic..This one is of pictures of both Danny and Lindsay. here

Wow, you guys rock :) I haven’t been in here for 2 days doing most of my holiday shopping and not only did I miss all of you and the gorgeous D/L, but we’re already on page 4 now :eek: Took me forever to read and reply :D
glad that he has gone back to calling her Montana
Hi, iheartCSI, nice to meet you. And I’m so cheering with you for that. I thought he was gettin’ rid of it :( when he started using it less and less and then suddenly it was there again last week. Totally surprised me. But I loved it!!
Here are some great D/L scenes/epsiodes written by our beloved NY writers
Aah txs Aud!!You’ve made a great list. But after reading it I’m now so hoping that our ep #12 was a ‘joint venture’. If they have all put their heads together that would make it the best ep ever!! :D
I just wish they had kept along those lines instead of the left turn to nowhere they took after that
Actually most of the writers/producers have pushed D/L quite a lot..
LOL, catey, I think we were all hoping for that. But I somehow get the impression that Anna’s pregnancy has somewhat changed the initial plans they had. Since like, kissme said, this relation was always rather up front (just check out Aud’s list for prove of that) and then all of a sudden it was almost non excisting :( (at least on screen –after all, we all know better-)

Which made me think of something… :confused: given the screentime Anna had last week (plus the almost unnoticeable pregnancy ) and the guest role of Edward Furlong is it perhaps possible that this ep was shot immediately after HotD :confused:
..he's looking at her!...
I'll say it again and again; I loved how many little glances we got from Danny last week. They were definetely squee-inducing
Great catch Rad with that pic! Cannot believe I didn’t catch that while making caps. He is sooo in luv!! Seemed like he was keeping an eye on her wherever they were ;)
…he would act on that, not just stare at her from afar
Aah, catey who knows (well WE do) what he was just planning to do :D If only Stella hadn’t walked in :devil:
Lookie at my new avie...ain't it purty!
…welcome to read and review my first fanfic…
I made this Danny and Lindsay mosaic thing. It's called "She Completes Him"
Well, at least the 2 weeks without D/L brings out people’s reactive sides :cool: Mo love your avie. The ’hello, Miss Monroe’ pic is still soo beautiful. mercy I will read you fic and comment there. And darx2 I love those mosaics. They're just amazing!

And I’m just so jealous of everyone of you who is already having snow or are having snow forecasted. I've just heard that we had the warmest November in 300 years here, so any change of snow in December will be most likely out of the question :( :(

And just the thought of snow and X-mas coming kinda brings out my fluffy side :eek: :eek: I just cannot seem to shake the image of Danny chasing Lindsay through Central Park after her secret is revealed. And when he finally catches up with her and she faces him the first snow is starting to fall…

For all you fluffy’s I will leave it at this, but angst is already winning back terrain and is determined on getting them to start some nasty argument right there… :p

*Welcomes all new people and hugs to all D/L’ers

Whoa. I missed so many posts alrady! Grrr. :D

I read that yesterday and I was so upset. After that, isn't there like a Christmas Break until January??? I'm so angry! I'm gonna be in lack of D/L and CSI:NY, which could possibly mean the end of the world for me!! Now, I'm going to cry...

The 12th episode, the NEXT episode is of what we've been waiting for! I know we don't need to put this on a spoiler box, as EVERYONE knows it by now-- it's the Lindsay's secret episode!!! I wanna know! I wanna know what's keeping her away from poor Danny!! It has to be pretty bad secret if she can be so strong to stay away from him. Poor girl; she must be having a tough time. If it was me, whoa! I would have jumped him by the time he first called me 'Montana'.

Hey guys! Hey to all the fluffies, all of my twins, minions and all the shippers !

I'm sorry for all the snow and all the bad weather some of you guys are experiencing. You guys be careful!

Darx, what beautiful mosiacs! How did you do those? Ther're amazing! :)

11 days! At least we don't have to wait a month for another episode, my question is will they have a new episode after that or have us wait for a month?

Hi everybody. I usually just read and don't post, but I figured I should start.

I think that they will make us wait the extra month after this week because that makes less episodes that Anna will be out for.

Hi DLB4EVA! :)

DARX, you are talented! :)

I think we might have to at least wait three weeks or so before we get another episode in January. That's just my speculation. But they generally do not run new episodes around Christmas or New Year's. So we'll just have to write a lot of fics about D/L to pass the time.

I miss our fluffy D/L scenes! I want them back again!

Mo, you up for righting some more fluff? ;)

:cool: Okay! Tanx! :D I tink I'ma learnin' :confused:! Jes so much tah peek up on! Kinda 'odd', huh? Yah gotta be some kine genius tah figger out who, what, where, when, how n why! :eek: :( :rolleyes: [But only 97 mo mistakz tah go!!] :)

...isn't there like a Christmas Break until January???...
I'm afraid so, kissme I've been looking all over, but I cannot find the airing date for ep 13 anywhere :( But I guess it wil be January.
I'm so angry! I'm gonna be in lack of D/L and CSI:NY, which could possibly mean the end of the world for me!! Now, I'm going to cry...
*hands kissme a tissue Don't cry hon, after all, if they show us all 24 ep's in a row the wait until september 2007 is way longer. But I know how you feel, I too am torn between wanting to see the whole season all at once and not wanting it to end at the same time :D
If it was me, whoa! I would have jumped him by the time he first called me 'Montana'
:devil:Amen :devil:
I miss our fluffy D/L scenes! I want them back again!
I want the angsty stuff back too; :p I am even fine with fluff if we at least get some non case related interaction ;)

And perhaps there will be fluff
While looking for the writers of 'Silent Night' (which I didn't find btw) I did found out that it will be a X-mas story (although the title already suggested it :D) but there is somebody casted to play Santa Claus. :)Yeah D/L under the mistletoe :) (we can hope, right :rolleyes:)
Hi, dbl4eva and NSWMoke. Welcome!!

That would be so cool there Dutch thanks for that spoiler. Actually the name didn't really occur to me... I don't celebrate Christmas so, it doesn't come to me that quickly.. But these too celebrating Christmas together would be so so cute. Lindsay with a santa hat on and Danny with, nothing.

hey! im new here, well, ive been surfing this site for a while now because I LOVE DL!!( i mean who cant!? danny=hottnesss!)anyways, just wanted to say hi!
Also, im totally bummed that we have to wait 2 weeks for the next ep! how do you make that spoiler thing? because i totally have some spoilers, unless you know them already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back