Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi goodnite_tonite! :) Welcome to the D/L thread!

If you want to add a spoiler box and you are using the Quick Reply at the bottom of the screen, then:
1. Type everything you are going to say that isn't a spoiler
2. Click continue and then go down to edit your post and click on the link that says spoiler.
3. Type a title for the spoiler, then the actual spoiler. Then your done. :)

They are so cute together :) :
307.jpg

381.jpg

Ahh, those lovely pictures, those are some of my favorite ones!

I hate that we may have to wait till January. But think of all the things that we can think of during the hiatus with d/l.

MAgic Touch! Magic Touch! I love those two pics!!! Darx you've had your avvie forever but I love it, eveytime I look at it it makes me smile... *sigh*

bscap025.jpg

Zoobabies = Love

thanks! awsome pics, by the way.
ok, well im not sure if you guys know this already, but on Tv Guide.com it says that for ep. 12 lindsay leaves the crime scene quickly, and later opends up to Stella about a "dark incident that continues to haunt her" do you think we will get to know her secret before ep 13??? ahhh i cant wait 2 weeks!

Hey Twinny I heart your icon. We should tell them to go to her room. I have the cameras FINALLY set up in there. *whacks McGee and Hawkes* All they did was mumble about some movie coming up this weekend, *sigh*. I tried to get Flackie to help but Modie wasn't giving him up.

Yes! Me impatient for an episode!! This really isn't good, cause next this and next I'll be talking fluffy, and thats not good, we just can't have that.

Hello my lovelies! :D How are y'all? Yay for our fabulous couple and the fabulous caps! Thanks to all y'all who posted those lovely caps...they make me smile, and then SQUEEEEE!! :lol: :lol: Yay!

Rad my dear, I adore your icon! That is awesome! They so should head there! :devil: Especially since... **Mo whispers theatrically...** Lynny has cameras set up in there! :lol: :devil:
Maybe you too Mo, you do Smacked, right? Double bubble? lol
Lol...oh Mel hon, it's more like many many bubbles! :lol: Like 10 or so...yeah...I've got a lot of ships! **Mo points to Lynny...** lots of them is her fault! :lol: **Huggles to you Lynny!**
And just the thought of snow and X-mas coming kinda brings out my fluffy side I just cannot seem to shake the image of Danny chasing Lindsay through Central Park after her secret is revealed. And when he finally catches up with her and she faces him the first snow is starting to fall…
Awww Dutch as a bona-fide fluffy I choose to take the fluff and leave the angst...and I gotta say, as a fluffy scenario, that rocks! I LOVE it hon! You are so a secret fluffy! Aud we're winning them over...we will prevail, fluffy's!! :lol:
I miss our fluffy D/L scenes! I want them back again! Mo, you up for righting some more fluff?
Aud!! Hello Fluffy Twin! **Mo tackles and huggles her Fluffy Twin!** :lol: I totally miss our Fluffy scenes as well, we need some of those back dang it! Come on PTB, give us at least a few, please?!
Aud the plot bunnies have actually started swarming and buzzing...especially with all the spoilers we've been getting lately! I hopefully will have time in the next couple days and we'll see what my muse blesses me with! ;) :lol: I've got a few choice scenarios, in my head! :D

Oh what I wouldn't give to see D/L under the misteltoe...that would make the year for me! TOTALLY!!!! :lol:

I can't wait y'all...seriously so totally impatient!! :D :D

kissme a tissue Don't cry hon, after all, if they show us all 24 ep's in a row the wait until september 2007 is way longer. But I know how you feel, I too am torn between wanting to see the whole season all at once and not wanting it to end at the same time
Awww! That sucks! I'm so sad though because January is FOREVER and I'm already DYING for the next week's episode!

hey! im new here, well, ive been surfing this site for a while now because I LOVE DL!!( i mean who cant!? danny=hottnesss!)anyways, just wanted to say hi!
Welcome, sweetie! You'll love it here!

Zoobabies = Love
M+M = Love
D/L = Love
Wheatfields & Skyscrapers = Love
Countrygirl/ Cityboy = Love
Carmine/ Anna = Love

A D/L kiss would also = Love
(Hint, hint. TPTB...)

Didn't know about that one... I like it!
The D/L kiss would be fantastic... it would = Love x infinity
Glad ya'll like my icon... I thought it was appropriate

Lol, yeah it's totally appropriate Rad hon! Totally fits them! :lol:
Zoobabies = Love
M+M = Love
D/L = Love
Countrygirl/ Cityboy = Love
Carmine/ Anna = Love

A D/L kiss would also = Love
(Hint, hint. TPTB...)
Lol, good stuff kissme! Love all those and all of them are SO true! Just for fun here's one more...
D/L = Smex!! :devil: Cuz they so do!! :lol:

Seriously y'all I am so hopeful for a kiss...wouldn't that be the bestest Christmas present to us EVER! Pam said we'd get a "mid-season thing"...and Ep. 12 is mid-season, and Ep. 12 is next week...right before Christmas...so I think that would be entirely appropriate! Gah, that would make me SOOOOO happy! Seriously!! :lol:

**Mo starts jumping up and down just at the thought!**

Hey guys..just one request.

Carmine/ Anna = Love

Let's leave the actors of out it please. I know you guys like Carmine and Anna but this is the Danny and Lindsay thread and we need to keep in mind that Anna is married/expecting a child. Let's just stick with Danny and Lindsay.

Welcome to Goodnite and all newbies! :)

I love the lists for D/L!!

Fluffies are winning--even Lynn is leaning that way. LOL! We need some major fluff. I don't mind some angst now and then (I'm still fluffy) but come on, D/L is too fun to be 100% angsty. :(

Tackles Mo back!! Plot bunnies running around? Cool. How about some D/L Christmas fluff? :)

Who would be the first one to kiss the other under the misteltoe? Would it be mutual? :devil:

P.S. Auda wubs Daughter's avvie. :D

Oh Lindsay would definetly just pounce onto Danny under that mistletoe. No doubt. The mood would sink in, the sense would be knocked into her, then Danny would be- I mean.. :devil:

Fluffy, angsty, fluffy angsty.. so hard to choose... hmmm.. I'll be a Flangsty.. I'm a 50/50 girl. actually more a 70 angsty/30 fluffy girl... Angst is better Aud sorry. :p

Lindsay with a santa hat on and Danny with, nothing
:lol: LMAO :lol:Rad. Maybe he could be only wearing some reindeer antlers :eek:

Darx2, Rad still love those pic's. They just make me so happy :)

..next I'll be talking fluffy, and thats not good, we just can't have that..
It must be something in the air ihnc, I almost slid to the 'other side' too :rolleyes: Just barely managed to hold on to my Angst. (P.S. great avie -I love Heroes- :) )

You are so a secret fluffy
*AM NOT!, AM NOT!, AM NOT!

I agree with Rad Angst is better! But there's always room for a little fluff! :p

^^ Aaah, the mistletoe...
Just borrowed a little of the airfield scenario I had in mind before:

- Danny catches up with Lindsay in the hallway (he has heard that she’s thinking ‘bout leaving)
- He grabs her arm to stop her, She turns around to face him
L: What?! (snappy)
D: What do you think you’re doing? (angry)
L: Not that it’s any of your business, but I’m leaving!(angry too)
D: It IS my business Lindsay. I cannot let you leave like this! (still angry)
L: What do you think YOU can do about it? (sarcastic)
D: I can help you if only you wouldn’t be so stubborn to ask for help (patronising)
L: Well, you may think it’s stupid, but I’m leaving anyway (suddenly sad)
D: You’re sure ‘bout that? (kind)
L: What do you mean? (confused)
- Danny looks up (smiling) - making Lindsay look up too.
- She sees the mistletoe he’s looking at, looks back at him
- Eyes lock – Long stare – They both take a step forward – KISS – screen blanc – credits

See, angst and fluff, D/L kissing, we can have it all!! :cool:

Welcome, goodnite_tonite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back