Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, here's some info about Obsession
Okay, we get absolutely nothing on the D/L front. However, Danny does ask Hawkes over to his mother's house for dinner. Those who didn't watch the clip, he does turn down the dominatrix. Very little of Lindsay in the episode, interacts mostly with Mac and Stella. Oh, and Adam's working the field, basically taking Lindsay's place, for what that's worth. No follow up to Silent Night, by the way. Don't mean to depress anyone, you'll find out for yourself in a couple of hours.

Thanks for letting us know, catey1234 :)

I have the worst self control..I promised myself I wouldn't look, but then I unconsiously moved my mouse over the spoiler box..ugghh
:lol:

^^ same here darx..
I didnt even know i was doing it! ergg
Thanks Catey for the info!! but no d/L ?! ick. well... only an hour and a half left...at least he turns down the dominatrix chick.... Im happy we get to see more of Adam though, i love him ! :lol: :D and No follow up whats so ever? :mad: Oh well... at least its on this week!

*squee*

love that drabble! If only I could do something like that. Meh. if I put finger to keyboard, I could probably come up with about 6 of them :D

Howdy y'all! I've got about 3.5 hours or so left before I get to see our eppy...still excited! (Catey how the heck did you get to see it so early? I mean that's earlier than I thought it aired anywhere! Lucky you! :D )

Glad y'all liked our list...17 thread title options, that's pretty good y'all! :D Knew it'd be a good thing to start voting so early, we've got tons of options to narrow down! :lol:

really NO D/L? :( That's SOOOO sad! :( Gotta say I'm pretty bummed by that! But the fact that Danny turns another girl down is pretty cool! :D He's so in love with Linds...yay! :lol:

Mo, CSI:NY airs at 7:00p.m. my time on a Halifax station. I have a digital receiver, and pick it up then. That's why I post everything in spoiler boxes, so anyone who wants to read can, those who don't, don't have to.
Mo, unfortunately it's true. Unless I missed something again(like the first time I posted), I didn't see Lindsay interact with anyone besides Stella and Mac. However, he does ask Hawkes to dinner, but that's another ship entirely :lol:.

heres something I posted on the NY scene thingy

'New Arrivals'

Lindsay: *sits on the floor of the breakroom throwing the macaroni like foam material everywhere like snow.*

Danny: Uhm, Montana?
Lindsay: *in an emphasized tone* Danny Messer?
Danny: What're you doing?
Lindsay: Making it snooooooooooooooow!!! *throws handfuls of material at him.*
Danny:I am so going to get you.
Lindsay:*squeals*

[Lindsay and Danny are now on the floor laughing with foam in their hair]

*Mac, Flack and Stella walk in*

Flack: What the f-
Stella:*cuts Flack off* Fajitas. Flack, what the fajitas.
Mac: You two are having fun.

Danny and Lindsay: *squealing and giggling insanely* We got a new shipment of lab equipment today!

M, S & F: Uh-huh.

The VCR will now DIE!!! It cut off part of the show. Somebody fill in the ending for me!
Was right after Danny and Hawkes got the homeless dude in the alley, I got the first 3 or 4 lines of Stella and Flack talking in the PD, then BOOM! nothing but static. Freaking piece of crap VCR :mad:. What did I miss? I think my mom was going to TRY to record it on her new DVR for me at her house (my mom should not be allowed anywhere near electronics, "megan, why can't I turn off the DVR while it's recording something?" aarrgghh) but I wanna watch it now! Okay, I'll stop whining like a 2 yr old, just please somebody let me know what happens.
I loved loved loved the fact that they are involving Adam more! If they need a fill in while Lindsay is gone, it is so cool that they could use this as a chance to develop him more! Also, during this ep Danny's accent seemed especially prominent which warmed the room up nicely. The writers seem to have firgured out the audience likes it when Danny interacts with animals, he was so cute with the dog again. And it was very cool the way he invited Hawkes over to his mom's for food. Good ep, (what I got to see at least) but I miss D/L.

Okay I shouldn't read spoiler boxes...seriously I need to get some self control! :p One of these days I'm gonna wish I could be suprised but am going to be completely spoiled because I have NO freaking self control! :p

Gotta wait another half hour or so before I can watch it...waiting on innertube right now...yay! :lol: One of these days we're gonna wish for a big ole loving D/L kiss and we're gonna turn the t.v. on and there it will be, big as life for us to see! Now that will be a good...no, a GREAT day!! And until then...we keep dreaming, shipping and hoping! :D

^^ :lol: I have a LITTLE self-control. :) I don't read spoilers until I've seen the episode. I haven't seen it yet. I will really soon though! :( I've been a little busy.

One of these days we're gonna wish for a big ole loving D/L kiss and we're gonna turn the t.v. on and there it will be, big as life for us to see!
Absolutely! I can't wait. One of these days... One of these days. :D Have a little faith, guys!

I need a little picture to spice things up!
normalcsinybts011bk2.jpg

:D

Lol, yeah I'm with ya Delia I was all set to watch the eppy last night and then my roommate decided to stay up and wanted to watch a movie with me, so no NY for me yet either...but I plan on watching it tonight. I'm still hoping there's some D/L that was magically missed too! :lol: Talk about a hopeless romantic! :lol:

And yeah one of these days we'll get our lovely D/L smooch and it will be a fabulous day for all of us! Oh I can't wait! I want now...now I say, NOW! :lol:

Nice job on the thread title voting y'all! :D Well done, get any last minute votes in for the huge long poll, cuz I'm gonna try to narrow it down when I get home from work tonight...so yeah! Fun stuff! :D

i had nothing to do today so i was thinking about a gift that Lindsay could give to Danny. a picture of a weat field! it would be funny!

Was any one else disappointed with the episode last night? Not just for a lack of D/L, but overall, it wasn't as good as it could have been? Just my opinion, don't know if I'm allowed to comment on it here. I think I expected more, what with
leaving in next week's episode. When Hawkes says "Everyone knows how close you two are," How is anyone suppose to believe it, when they are never even in the same scene together anymore. I know we believe in D/L, but the lack of D/L is seriously frustrating me.

Was any one else disappointed with the episode last night? Not just for a lack of D/L, but overall, it wasn't as good as it could have been?
Yep... Thank you. For me, it wasn't as good as it can be. :lol: The dominatrix scene was cute and Danny inviting Hawkes to his mom's for some mozarella was cute too as well as Danny and the dog! I squealed there! Still though, doesn't make up for the lack of D/L. A bit boring episode though... Was a bit of a letdown since the season has been so great and sheesh! Adam (who's a regular) had more screentime than our Montana! :(

It's almost as if Mac (or the writers) are not pairing up Danny and Lindsay on purpose though ever since the whole "It's not you. It's me." thing...

and I expected a little follow-up almost to Lindsay's leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back