Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Is my little shippy heart betraying me or is it just because of Anna and the baby thing. Gahhh.....another eason why I wannna move to the US :(

2. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I was very dissapointed with lasts night eppy. In all aspects. I just didn't think it was that good. I was mad that Lindsay had about 2 minutes of airtime. That made me mad. This kid needs to come now so we can get Lindsay back which leads to more DL. At the beginning of the season we made a poll of who we want to see work with each other. A lot of people (including myself) voted hakes/Danny. We're getting loads of H/D. Next season I'm voting DL... no question. We've been seriously deprived.

3. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

i feel the same way you do radical618. I feel like were loosing our canon ship! the way they hide her belly in last night episode wasnt really great. Nobody would stand that way in front of their boss. WHen she come back from her maternity leave they better give us a big D/L moment we deserved it! I'm scared that Danny is gonna make something stupid like sleeping with Angell while Lindsay is gone. I hope my feeling are wrong cause that would be so stupid.

4. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^^^I didn't like this week's ep much either. It had a few nice things in it, but nothing really spectacular. And of course the few minutes we saw Lindsay and the total lack of any D/L :( didn't help at all.

Seeing how very pregnant Anna looked I can imagine that it must have been really hard for her to even do those few scenes :) ; I still believe that everything will be back to 'normal' when she returns though.

But on the other hand I'm 'little miss optimistic' today (could have something to do with the job evaluation talk I had today :D) and I'm possibly making it way more than it is, but Danny asking Hawkes to come over to his Mom's for dinner made me so happy :lol:
    ...when Hawkes tells Lindsay to talk to Danny in person instead of leaving him a card; he does so because he (as he says) knows how close D/L are :). So that must have been what he and Danny talked about while eating mozzarella :p. And when Danny's talking about his feelings for Lindsay with his mom :eek: and Hawkes he must be really serious about their relationship.
    And I was laughing so hard when I heard Sid use the quote from Mo's avvie. When he said: "Hell hath no fury..." ;) I was totally expecting him to say "like a shipper scorned' next.....unfortunately he didn't.. :D

5. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

^^Like your post, dutch! I say ditto!
    I finally got to see the last 10 minutes today!!

I was disappointed about the lack of D/L, too, but I gotta say, I like Adam and I love the fact that it looks like they might give him a little more air time while we are missing Lindsay. If they had tried to bring in a new character it would just be stale (for lack of a better term). He is at least someone we are familiar with, and he always seems more comfortable in the lab, rather than out, so it is not like they will try to make him a full fledged CSI like Greg in LV (go greg!) or Natalia in MIA.

I agree, kissme. :( Granted we don’t know for sure until after next ep airs, but I would have thought having something between D/L or with Lindsay’s story this week would make for a smoother transition. Poor Anna looked lovely and very pregnant in her whole 2 minutes of airtime, though! :lol:

I am being optimistic! I have faith in our ship! No holes in this boat. [​IMG]
    After Anna and her hubby welcome their new addition, we will get Lindsay back and our ship will sail!

P.S. congrats on the good work eval, dutch

6. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Anna definitely looked pregnant last night. Poor thing had to hid behind the counter the whole time. I felt sorry for her,it won't be long till she has her baby, I'm thinking (and I'm guessing) she'll have a boy!

I'm still optimistic about my ship here. It will not sink! I won't let it!

7. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

^^ I think she will have a boy also, vexus. Just wondering....but why do you think that? I think it because....I just have this feeling :lol:. I'm making no sense.

I was thinking the same thing, dutch :D. I think it's funny how I can remember little things on people's avatars, but I can't remember a simple formula for my math exam.

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

"Good evening and welcome to the latest episode of the Danny and Lindsay show, tonight our favorite couple begins their evening in the park, making out on a secluded park bench, from there we'll follow them as they walk hand in hand back to Danny's apartment, where they plan to spend the rest of the evening leisurly working their way from the front door to the bedroom. So sit back, relax, and get ready to enjoy what promises to be another great episode for our favorite couple!"

:lol: :lol: Heehee, Hi shippy buddies! How are y'all this evening? Doing well I hope! I know I'm doing pretty good! Haven't seen our eppy yet, but I will...hopefully tonight. I'm depressed over the fact that we didn't get any D/L...but I've decided that this whole lack of D/L thing is the PTB's pathetic attempt at suspense...they know that we know that our ship is going to sail and so they are like the little 5 y.o. kid who eats chocolate and it gets all over his face and then denies that he ever ate it...we know our ship exists and that it's going to be canon, but the PTB are attempting to deny it to keep us in "suspense"...it's sad and a bit annoying but if you look at it that way, it's actually pretty funny! :D :lol:

I love your idea! That Danny spent that dinner with Hawkes and his mom talking all about Linds and how much he loves her and wants to be with her! Awwwwww that would be SOOOO cute! I totally think that's what happens...and yeah it totally explains Hawkes' comment from next week about how "everyone knows"...I mean it is obvious too, but still! Love it! :D :D
    Seriously?! :lol: :lol: Sid said that quote...Lol! That's awesome, I can't wait to see that now! Nice catch there hon! ;)

Okay y'all...well done on the thread title voting! You rocked it! :D I've narrowed it down to the top 7 choices now...these 7 all received 5 or more votes...so yeah. Let's keep voting y'all! Great job! :D

9. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

hehe I was first to vote :p

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Well done! I voted right after I posted and I was like "Wait what? Why are there 8 votes...?" Lol, it totally confused me for a sec! :lol: Way to jump on the voting, that's what I love to see! :D :D

11. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Lovely scenario, Mo! One question though... leisurely? With Danny Messer? :lol: If so then Lindsay has way more self-control than most of us would, I think! Trying to phrase carefully to protect the meter... perhaps the path from the door to the bedroom (and the rest of the evening) could be leisurely if they, um, lingered inside the front door for a bit. :devil: Now watch the ep, Mo. Even though there was no D/L you always seems to have good commentary on the eps. :D

Btw, vex, i like your new ficcie!

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

:lol: Agreed, pathetic attempt of hiding a pregnancy. They did it much better with Louise in LV, Season 5.

dutch treat, what you said about hawkes, danny and the mozarella is possibly right. I love that idea. It's so cute!

i know. i think they want to make us feel as if they've earned it... which we have of course. ;)

Bullet_Girl: Sorry to point out, but producers sometimes have to kill of characters when the actors request for it. Like Rory C. thought the TV schedueles were too hectic and he asked for Speed's death. I have no idea about Aidan though. I cried over her death though... even though I don't have strong feelings towards her. :lol: Since I'm too much of a Lindsay-fan. Sorry to sound so horrible.

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

What way? Sorry, I'm kinda blanking on how she was other than being behind the desk or counter or whatever it was.

The thread titles are hard to pick now but I decided lol

I also thought she was definately pretty big by this time. I still kinda wish we could see DaddyDanny but at the same time know why they kept the pregnancy out of the show.

14. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

I know that, I understand that, I was just blowing off some steam, I was thoroughly depressed about reading the summary of 'heros' it made me cry, seriously

15. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

IMO, it isn't necessary to kill off the characters but I guess they do it for closure. I was happy that they fired Aiden instead of killing her and then they ended up burning her to a crisp. That was just mean. Vanessa did the same thing as Rory, she wanted out to do movies. Although Rory didn't ask for Speed to be killed, Ann Donahue insisted on it (Rory had an idea and she shot it down) and that it would be his dirty gun again.

Since Obsession was shot in December, that would put Anna at 8 months pregnant...she would definately be huge and very tired. Having two kids myself, I can understand why she's barely been in any episodes and the last couple months of pregnancy are very tiring and uncomfortable.

It makes me wonder how they will handle her scene with Hawkes when she leaves Danny the note. It should be interesting to see. Also, if she talks to Mac (I'd think they'd have a scene but who knows) how are they gonna pull that off?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.