Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rad, I agree with you. We could really use something to get us through Lindsay not being there. I stated earlier that I've been rewatching season one, and it is odd without Lindsay. But at least we know she will return, and hopefully good things will come with her.

One more day till an new eppie! I'm hoping and praying for some 'squeeing D/l moments, *crosses fingers*. Maybe the PBTB have heard our requests.

And I love your dream, Mercy. I wish that would happen. And I know the feeling of boring professors *snore, zzzz** :)

Zzzzz.... I had a daydream about D/L. Short, sweet, and weird. I dreamt that Danny was sitting at a piano playing a hauntingly beautiful song (weird given he doesn't play piano). He was wearing just pajama pants and a white tank w/his dog tags and barefoot. Lindsay was just standing in the doorway about 10 feet away leaning against the frame and listening. Danny didn't know she was there. If was a very comforting daydream.

We could really use something to get us through Lindsay not being there.
Well, to be honest... I think that bringing Christina Aguilera and Nelly Furtado is to spice things up when Montana isn't around. I love both of them, but they'll never replace Lindsay's place in my heart!

catey1234 said:
Mercy, you know you like my spoilers! It gets you really interested for the show for when you watch it. You know things ahead of time. :devil: :D
Oh, I do! That's the problem! I love spoilers because they are fun and they fuel the imagination as to what can happen. But pre-show spoilers can change, get cut, etc. Your spoilers on the day are fact. It is like I have got an angel on one shoulder telling me I don't want to know it for proven fact until I see it, and a devil on the other shoulder saying "read it! read it!" more often then not the devil wins that one.
bat.gif

^^ Cute emotion!
I just made up a little scenario that we'll all like to see on the show!!

Danny: You okay, Montana?
Lindsay: Uh-- yeah.
Danny: You got something on your lips.
Lindsay: what?
(Danny moves in to kiss her instead and she pulls back, surprised but with a giant smile.)
Lindsay: So, did you get it off...?

HEYI'll gladly take the role of "D/L Fluffy Fanfic Queen!"
That you are!!! Hey, babe! Thanks so much for introducing talk here. You're amazing. I luv your drabbles and your fanficcies!!! Especially Haunting, speaking of! You need to update that... :rolleyes:

I'm new here by the way! I can't post pictures yet... but here's a gift! The hug!!!!

That you are!!! Hey, babe! Thanks so much for introducing talk here. You're amazing. I luv your drabbles and your fanficcies!!! Especially Haunting, speaking of! You need to update that...
Aww! Thanks, you have no idea how much that means to me! :D You're so sweet. I'll update Haunting really soon though... I'm updating alot of my other stories though. I've got a new drabble though. It's of Danny wondering why Lindsay doesn't swear... Hmmm.

What If I Did This?

And oh my God, I love the hug! :) Danny just is amazing and so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Gotta love the guy!

Good morning my lovelies! Oh how I've missed you! I know I was gone like a day, but seriously...sometimes I think, why work...shipping is so much more fun! ;) You think I'm kidding.... :lol: So y'all our new eppy is today! TODAY!! And I'm so excited that it's finally, finally here! And I really, really, really want something D/L to be in it tonight! I just need something to tide me over until Anna comes back...if they leave us high and dry I'm not sure I could handle that! **Mo cries at even the thought of that!**

On to a happier note...New Thread Titles! I said I'd post a poll and here I am to deliver! Delia hon, nice job on all those suggestions of yours! Sweet deal, we've got ourselves a nice list here y'all! So let's begin shall we!

HolySheep.gif
That's a long list, Mo! I voted! Less than 11 hours till the ep airs! (12 till i get to watch it!) *crosses fingers for D/L*

Wow! That was a long list to choose from... :) I was glad that you gave us the option to vote for 6 titles Mo but it was still hard!

Yeah! :lol: for the new ep and Bleeeh! :mad: because sometimes it really s*cks to be living in Europe. Most of you guys all get to watch the ep tonight and discuss it later and all I can do is get up early tomorrow morning to read all your spoilers and posts :rolleyes: , go to work and watch it when I get home tomorrow evening. I'm just so jealous right now :eek:...I want to see it :p!!

And a little request for all of you:
the one where Lindsay is suppose to leave Danny that card before she goes back to Montana :(...
Could you please all watch out for the promo! :) I'm just so curious :eek: :p

CBS has a clip for tonight's episode up on YouTube. I hope it's okay to mention it here. I haven't posted a link, because I don't know how.

^ I just watched it too!! There's a link (by allstar12) in the 'spoiler thread' too, but since a lot of you don't want to go there, here it is.

It's a lot of Danny and I think it's alright to post that link here
...he's -again- turning a girl, who's obviously in to him, down! :D Why don't these women get it? He just wants Lindsay and no one else! :p

hey everyone! :D
yay! its today! FINALLY.
cant wait...only 3 and a half hours left over here...

awsome promo! hahah, yes dutch, why dont these girls get it already? Cant they see hes already in love with someone else :devil: :D
[/spoiler ]

im excited!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back