Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

What I meant by that was that Tim should've been killed off protecting someone, being a hero, not in a jewelery appraisal shop, just my point of view. :)

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Modie you have two kids? Wow I didn't know that, cool beans for you! Are they little?
    yeah I'm really curious to see how they'll do the scene with Linds and Hawkes next week and what exactly will be said, and if they add anything...if they take anything away, I will have a fit I think! And I hope they do have Linds talk to Mac, more Linds is always good! I'm still hoping for a D/L scene too...one can always hope!
    Lol, yeah I guess "leisurely" wasn't exactly right...I know if I was Linds, there would be nothing leisurely about it...I would be all over that man that is for dang sure! :devil: :lol: Heehee, okay I'm gonna watch it...I have to wait until my VCR is done though...I'm taping something else for my roommate, but as soon as that's done, I'm totally watching it! Thanks for the compliment by the way hon, you're so sweet! :D

Aud Fluffy Twin, where is you?! Haven't seen you in here in a bit...I misses you! :(

ETA: (this could be long! :lol: ) I watched our eppy finally and have a few notes to add...
    As usual Danny is freaking gorgeous...good lord is that man HOT! :devil: And no worries on him flirting with Angell y'all, I didn't get that vibe at all and I was specifically looking for it even...(besides she belongs to Hawkes! ;) But that's another ship, another thread! :D )

I love how they had Linds half bent over the table talking to Mac! :lol: Not so good attempt at hiding her tummy...heehee! Nice one PTB, very nice! But she's still in it and I just loves her! :D

"So our murderer is a one-legged, barefoot woman with serious kung-fu skills!" That was freakin' hilarious! Danny you rock! :lol:

And I know I said this already...but Danny in all black...leather...BE STILL MY HEART! **Mo swoons and drools!** :devil:

And Danny totally turned down that dominatrix, didn't even hesitate! That a guy Danny, well done! :D And by the way, he said "I'm not into 'fun'!" which means you know that he wants something serious...which means he's in love with Linds! (how's that for shippy reasoning! :D )

And Linds' second and only scene...still yay for her again! She's so cute...I just want to give her a hug! And I totally knew she was right...that girl is totally lying! Well done Linds! :D

I'm bummed there was no D/L...although I maintain that Danny turning down that girl is further proof that D/L is alive and well! :D

Overall I thought it was a good eppy actually...I wasn't nearly as annoyed with it as I thought I'd be!

Okay off to bed for me, see y'all later buddies! :lol:

3. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

That would have made loads of things awkward and strange... and Lindsay as a new character just wasnt ready for sucha big thing like that. That's only my opinion though! :D

:lol: Same. I was like "Hmmm... I thought they were suppose to be flirting." :rolleyes: But Danny's crazy about Linds though!

YAY!! He's so sweet. :) I love him even MORE now, if it's possible!

Good night, sweetie! Mwah! My fluffy aunt!

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awwww Fluffy niece Delia hon, you're just too cute! :D Heehee! You all set to start the new thread when it comes time? Yay for you! :D

I'll be off to work in a minute or two, but I had to pop back in and say Good morning to y'all! So Hiya! :lol: I really cannot wait until Anna finally comes back from her break and we will have the chance to have her fully in scenes again...instead of like her head...or her non-chalantly leaning over something not moving so as not to show her totally cute but totally preggers self! :lol: I miss my Linds! And let me just say...
    ~PTB, start planning for her return now and shower us shippers will LOTS of good D/L scenes...because if Anna comes back and this lack of D/L continues...things will get ugly, fast! And I SOOO ain't kidding! Remember the guy on Sid's table on Wed. night, and Sid's lovely comment..."Hell hath no fury..." yeah, keep that in mind!

Lol, okay off my soapbox and on to work! Happy Friday shippy buddies! And keep hoping! :D

5. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

:lol:

that was my thoughts exactly,

NO D/L=PISSY SHIPPERS

:lol:

6. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Hiya shippers! Wub! :D

Hi Mo. :) Yes, we need some more D/L action or else. :mad:

Even though I think the "Whoa, slow down there, Montana" is a cute Danny line, I don't know we should tell Lindsay to slow down anymore :lol:...even though whoever suggested it, thought of a great line. ;)

If Lindsay gets any slower (with the D/L situation), I'll be old, gray, and in rocking chair before these two get together. :lol: :lol:

AudaMom gets all emotional when her D/L babies get all passionate about their ship. Picks up picket signs with Mo again. :cool:

It is snowing like crazy outside. I can't leave home--can't go shopping, so I guess basically I have been dreaming about D/L today. I do wonder what kind of things that D/L dream about each other and what they would do during a big blizzard. :confused: :D

7. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Mom.. I'm going insane without my DL here.... but, I'm gonna stay strong. Something in me tells me when Anna gets back from maternity leave there's gonna be lots n' lots of DL.

I think when Lindsay dreams about Danny he's wearing nothing but a cowboy hat and boots in the middle of a wheatfeild. And when Danny dreams of Lindsay she's wearing nothing.

8. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

you trying to make me die by hot flashes? :lol:

oh well.........that idea is very.....unique? lol

9. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

That was what I was waiting for the entire ep mercy. All the things that were mentioned in the spoilers for next week's ep just seem a bit strange since we haven't seen them talk to each other in ages. :mad: So I think they owe us some D/L next week! :D
    I like the way you think Mo. That's a very, very plausible explanation :)
    [​IMG] Make tracks cowboy!!

10. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Amen amen. He'll be makin tracks for sure. :devil:

Mo here's $5. I like the way you think. :D

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

"Good evening and welcome to the Bryant Street Theater, have a fruit rollup!" :lol: :lol: Hello Shippy buddies, Happy Friday to all and to all a great night! :D I love the weekend, it's my favorite! :lol:
    That's totally what I'm saying Bullet Girl! Now if we could only get the PTB to realize what that really means...we'd have D/L coming out our ears...oh fun that'd be! :D
    Aud! There you are Fluffy Twin, HI! **Mo giggles and snuggles her Fluffy Twin!** :lol: Yeah we do SO need more D/L action, I'm picketing, lobbying, practically stalking Pam Veasey...so hopefully something will come of that! :D
    **Mo nods, wipes a tear as well...proud of her shippy nieces and then continues marching the picket lines with Aud!**
    Ship, ship, we want ship...ship, ship, let D/L lock lips! :lol: :lol:

Ohhhh, I like your question hon...hmmmm, as far as what they'd do in a big blizzard like yours (oh by the way hon, here's a warm fuzzy blanket, some hot cocoa, and really fuzzy warm slippers for you! :D )...yeah blizzard, I think they'd keep warm by well...you know! ;) :devil: :devil: :lol:
    As far as what they dream about eachother...I think Linds dreams of him in a tux watching her walk down the aisle, and I think Danny dreams of her running toward him, wrapping her arms around him and kissing him...or he dreams of waking up to her snuggled into his arms, warm and soft and happy! Awwwwwww! :D
    Rad my dear, I totally hope you are right! I really really want you to be right! I'm so hoping that we get a ton of D/L to make up for the total lack of it we've had lately! :p :D
    Lol, why thank you Dutch hon, I like to think so! :D It sure made sense to me! Heehee! :lol:

Okay y'all...I hope this isn't too soon to make another poll, but your doing awesome with the voting so I figure we can just keep right on going with it! :lol: Anyway...here are you top 5 choices from the last poll...vote on lovelies! :D

ETA: Gotta say I agree with Aud about the "Slow Down Montana" line...it's totally cute for sure, but at the same time...do we want them to slow down?! Not so much! :lol:
    Lol, yay thanks honey! "I got 5$, I got 5$, I got 5$ hey hey hey hey!" :lol: :lol:

12. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

I didn'y vote for "Woah! Slow down Montana!" Because if she does, we'll all be old farts with no teeth by the time something happens. :lol:

*Squee*
    D&L flavoured earwax? There is something new to learn eyery day.

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Bullet Girl you rock! I read your post just now and totally burst out laughing! Lol, D/L flavored earwax? ROFL! And the "old farts with no teeth"...talk about descriptive! :lol: :lol: Here's hoping it doesn't take that long! ;)

14. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Yeah. It just so happens I was listening to the song called 'old farts in caravan parks' by John Williamson. I think that's how you spell it XD

[​IMG]

That's the album cover :lol:

15. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I went away for a while and you girls are talking about getting old and gray! I know the solution to this problem: getting d/l together! :)

I picked "A little less conversation, a lot more action" for the next thread title, it's fitting. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.