Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it doesn't offend me. Everybody has their favorite ships but I just wanted to make sure that the people who ship both Danny/Lindsay and Danny/Angell feel comfortable in both threads.
Oh wow. Thanks sweetie. I won't say that again! :D Thanks.

I like angell. *pats her on the head* She's my little pet.
Me too. She's really cute, but I like her with Hawkes and Danny/Lindsay is just a damn constant for me. :) They're just so perfect for each other!! :D

What do you think Danny's and Lindsay's favorite movie is?
I think that Lindsay's would be something like "She's All That", "How To Lose a Guy in Ten Days", "City of Angels", "Dirty Dancing", "Wuthering Heights", "Pretty Women"--romantic movie, what my boyfriend would consider "chick flicks" (still he watches them with me though! :D) or a tearjerker--like "Titanic" and I see that Danny actually enjoys watching those movies, although he doesn't let her know that. But she finds out through flicking through his DVD case! :lol:

Linds seems kind of a romantic comedy type of girl. Like "Fever Pitch" or one of those kinds of movies. She seems like she'd watch one to get a good laugh and to remind her of Danny. ;) Danny seems like he's like the sports based movies- like "Remeber the Titans" or one of those kinds of movies. I also see him as an action kind of guy, 007 would do him some good I think.

Lindsay does seem like the kind of girl who loves romantic movies; both the more dramatic ones like "Cold Mountain" and the funny ones like "Bridget Jones". And of course (love that avvie, Rad) I think she is a huge Harry Potter fan.

And I think Danny would like some nice thrillers and action filled movies.

To watch together they will probably pick something like "Indiana Jones".

BTW I've finally finished my first D/L wallpaper

kissmesweet said:
I think that Lindsay's would be something like..."Wuthering Heights"...
Wow, is there a movie made of "Wuthering Heights". That's one of my favourite books/love stories ever. Talk about angst! ;)...It's almost 200 years old but so beautiful!:

Catherine-"He's always, always in my mind--not as a pleasure, any more than I am always a pleasure to myself, but as my own being."

Heathcliff-"I have not broken your heart--you have broken it; and in breaking it, you have broken mine." :(

Moriel21 said:
Smi, hey hon!! :D No worries on forgetting what you were gonna say, I do that all the time! In my case it's a blonde thing...wait you're blonde too, right?! Sweet deal!! :lol:

Hey, Mo!
Wait, the pathetic thing is that I'm really a brunette... but don't worry, I tend to have a blonde mind. More often than not, actually... :lol:

Dutch, I love the Wuthering Heights quotes! That is seriously one of the best books ever. And those quotes are very fitting! Love 'em!

Happy Friday my buddies! :D YAY! I love the weekends, and I love long weekends even better! Awww good times, sleep and vegging on the couch! I'm a total lazy bum sometimes...but I just love it! Especially when it's cold outside! Anyway...on to our lovely couple! :D
Danny/Lindsay is just a damn constant for me. They're just so perfect for each other!!
Same here Delia! Definitely! I was thinking about it today and I think D/L is the only ship I ship that are actually intended to be together by the PTB...(does that make sense?) All my other ships I think have chemistry in bucketfuls, but they either were together and aren't or I think they should be but the dumb PTB are trying to pair them with someone else...but D/L is the constant I count on that I can KNOW will be canon! It's very nice to have them! :D :D (Don't get me wrong I adore my other ships and root for them always, but I think D/L is my for sure not to be disappointed...which may be why I freak out so much when I think things aren't going well with them! :p :lol: )
I see that Danny actually enjoys watching those movies, although he doesn't let her know that.
Yeah you know he'd put up the token "guy protest" to a chick flick, while secretly he's cool with watching them with her! I could see that! :lol:

Dutch hon that wallpaper of yours is gorgeous! Wow! I love it, totally! Well done, very well done for your first one! :D :D

And I gotta say in regards to "Wuthering Heights"....those quotes while beautiful, are precisely why I can't read it! :D Seriously that's like ANGST to the NTH degree! I wouldn't be able to finish it, it'd give me a coronary I think! Maybe I'm an angst woos but I don't think I could read it! :(

Lol, Smi you are TOO cute! :lol: You're just a blonde at heart hon...it is entirely okay! :D Blond for real or Blonde at heart...it's all good in my book! ;)

Okay off to make some dinner! Can't wait for Wednesday...we need a new eppy already dang it! I'm in D/L withdrawal here...majorly!!!

I love your wallpaper dutch! :)

YAY! I love the weekends, and I love long weekends even better!
Me too Moriel :) Especially since I'm going to Miami tomorrow :D

Exams are finally over and now I can actually make cohert sentences and get 7 hours of sleep. :p

I'm thinking of making another D/L video...anybody have suggestions for "cheesey songs"? :lol:. I did 2 angst videos..now onto the fluff :D

^^ YAY, FLUFF! :) We've changed ya, dutch sweetie! I bet you're actually a fluffy at heart!

Same here Delia! Definitely! I was thinking about it today and I think D/L is the only ship I ship that are actually intended to be together by the PTB...(does that make sense?)
Yep, absolutely. I've mentioned that awhile ago. With D/L, TPTB's intentions are clear... not as much with my other ships: Catherine/Grissom, Mac/Stella, Greg/Sara, Calleigh/Eric etc. But anyway, of all the three shows put together-- Danny/Lindsay is definitely my One True Pairing!! :D They were the first pairing I actually REALLY got obsessed with. :) Look at my icon, my livejournal and such--you'll totally see that!
but D/L is the constant I count on that I can KNOW will be canon!
I know, me too! :D I always have FAITH in this ship no matter what! From how TPTB have handled it, I KNOW that eventually (for God knows how long, at the end of this season)...- they'll get together. I have a bad feeling that they'll pull a GSR. An intimate scene when the relationship has already started before... I don't want that though. (Although ANY hookup is good) I wanna see them confess their feelings to each other!! :D I'll be sooooooo happy then! I'll jump up onto my couch and scream! Like I did at the Friends finale.

I'm going to Miami tomorrow. Exams are finally over and now I can actually make cohert sentences and get 7 hours of sleep.
Yay for you that exams are over hon! Wohoo, and definitely wohoo for more sleep and a fun trip! Miami, fun times! Enjoy that hon! We'll hold down the fort while you're gone! :D
I'm thinking of making another D/L video...anybody have suggestions for "cheesey songs"? . I did 2 angst videos..now onto the fluff
Ohhhhhh, I love cheesy songs and fluffy videos!! :lol: Hmmmmm....I want someone to make a fluffy video for D/L using Diamond Rio's "Beautiful Mess"! That would be a GREAT fluffy D/L vid! So that's my vote! :D
ya, dutch sweetie! I bet you're actually a fluffy at heart!
:lol: :lol: Yup, that's what I say...Dutch's a fluffy, just gotta admit it! ;) :D
I don't want that though. (Although ANY hookup is good) I wanna see them confess their feelings to each other!! I'll be sooooooo happy then! I'll jump up onto my couch and scream! Like I did at the Friends finale.
Same here Delia, definitely! As long as it ends up with D/L together, I'll be happy...but if they do it in secret like with GSR...I will feel gyped for sure! I want a confession and feelings spilled and emotions running high and kissing, definitely kissing! :D Basically I want the Friends finale, D/L-style! (I love that you jumped on your couch for Friends, I totally did that too! Totally! :lol: ) Good times! :lol:

I'm with all of you. I didn't actively ship any group until this. I thought a couple of pairings on other Csi's might happen, but I've haven't obsessed over them, trying to read every fanfic I could until now. Since D/L, I can actually see the possibilites in other ships, but D/L is, like Delia, my One True Pairing. I will be so relieved when it finally happens. They belong together.

In general, I love these two. They chemistry that have does have a great impact on the show. I also never shipped anybody together until I saw the reaction they had when they were at the Zoo. The way that Danny gave her a hard time, I knew that the writers were going to do something special with them.

Dutch, I love the wallpaper that you did. You have wonderful talent and I demand that you must do more!

Ya know, I was shipping D/L before I even knew what shipping was. I have always followed the three CSIs, but CSI:NY and M&M's have gotten me so hooked! The chemistry between these two just drew me in and before I knew it I was lost to it. :D

darx2mint4 said:
I'm thinking of making another D/L video...anybody have suggestions for "cheesey songs"? :lol:. I did 2 angst videos..now onto the fluff :D
(Shameless thread plug follows) If y'all have suggestions for darx you should definitely consider posting them over on the soundtrack thread, too. "What soundtrack thread" you ask?
Why, Our Danny & Linds Soundtrack thread, of course. Right now we have a little over 280 songs on our list!! Quite a mix of genres, too. I know a lot of you already do post songs and lyrics over there, but some may not, so check it out!

^^Thanks, Mercy. But I already do post there :D...I'm just too lazy to go through all the pages :lol: :p

I want someone to make a fluffy video for D/L using Diamond Rio's "Beautiful Mess"! That would be a GREAT fluffy D/L vid! So that's my vote!
I'll check it out Moriel :)

I'm gonna make an angsty vid to 'broken' bySeether ft. Amy Lee......it's on the Danny and Linds soundtrack :devil:

But I have no NY clips what so ever :(

So dat might b a little difficult :lol:

Oh I know you post darx, (today even)! I'm hoping to lure other contributers in :lol: The bigger the list gets the more and more D/L-ish songs I want!

I will be so relieved when it finally happens. They belong together.
Yeah no kidding Catey, I'm totally with ya on that! They SOOOOO belong together and when they finally get together I'm going to release a big long sigh of relief and then I'm going to jump up and down on my couch and shriek like the very happy girl that I will be! :lol: :lol:

Vex hon, I LOVE the Pacman icon!! That's my favorite video game, rockin' the 80's! Good times! ;) :D

Mercy you're too cute! Fabulous shameless plug for the song thread, fabulous! And yeah I should be posting more in there, my bad! :p :D

Yeah Darx you should check out that song, it's my all time fav D/L song!! It fits them SO well! :D

Lol, Bullet Girl yeah clips tend to help when making vids! ;) Heehee! :lol: Speaking of clips did y'all see that CBS might let us use copyrighted clips now?! Sweet! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back