Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are fantastic shirts! I love them! I was wondering why the shows were pushed back. Didn't know there was a speech or whatever. Oh well, Luckily this eppy has DL in it, which makes me pretty happy.

I love those shirts!! The show was pushed back because of a speech from Bush. But that's okay I lived still recored the episode because I realized it was ep I missed. I guess every cloud has it's silver lining. :p

I know loads of people are shipping Danny-Angell now just because of the spoiler... and I also think that its because people don't like Lindsay and just want Danny with someone else other than the girl he's meant to be with!
There are Danny/Lindsay shippers who post in the Danny/Angell thread so I don't believe that all Danny/Angell shippers dislike Lindsay. Please be kind to the multi-shippers. Also, the Danny/Angell thread was opened after People With Money was aired.

so I don't believe that all Danny/Angell shippers dislike Lindsay.
I'm not saying "all" D/A shippers dislike Lindsay, I'm saying a few do. Sorry if you take this as an offence... I know that the D/A thread was created after the first episode.
Please be kind to the multi-shippers.
Okay, I'm sorry...

I love those shirts! Perfect for D/L! :D

Shucks, I was looking forward to a new episode but I guess the DVD will have to do while I wait. I'm starting to feel a little D/L withdrawal.

i love the shirts!! :D those are awsome :)

i watched "silent night" again last night.
when linds cried, i cried!
i felt so bad...

anyways...only 6 more dayss!

Hello all my lovely shippers! Guess what, guess what, guess what...it snowed by me!! I've got 4 or more inches of snow outside my window right now!! :D :D I got a day off of work, and beautiful snow to play in! Heehee, YAY!! This is so very fun! ;)

I'm just in a fabulous mood...which fills me with loads of lovely optimism for our ship! Lol, call me fickle...nah, cuz I've been optimistic almost this whole time...I just loves our ship and since I KNOW D/L's in love, I am confident it will sail and be fabulous! It may take a bit longer than I'd like, but it will happen, I KNOW it! :lol:
Mo, you and your fantasy picks and all that. I like the you're my fantasy though. Seems more them.
Lol, they're kinda fun huh hon! ;) I likes them! When it comes time for a new thread, which is coming fast...I think we'll have a hard time choosing, there's just so many fun titles! :D And hey D/L's a nice fantasy...D/L in the broom closet, definitely a nice fantasy! :devil:
I actually like Angell/Hawkes. "Angell's got her wings."
Me too Delia! Not a Danny/Angell fan, nothing personal to them (no bashing here Modie!) they're just not my cup of tea! It's D/L for me all the way! :D
but because one of them ends up in a dangerous situation and the other one completely freaks out in front of the others
I don't really want D/L to have a secret relationship (I want it out in the open dang it!) but if they did, I definitely like that as the way everyone finds out! Good one Dutch!! Well done! :D

Darx those shirts are awesome hon! Love them, heehee! Cool beans, I want one of each, for sure! :lol:

Smi, hey hon!! :D No worries on forgetting what you were gonna say, I do that all the time! In my case it's a blonde thing...wait you're blonde too, right?! Sweet deal!! :lol:

Keich! HI!! :D

Okay my buddies, off to play in the lovely snow! YAY for me! Yay for our ship, yay for the world! This is a good day! :lol: :lol:

Sorry if you take this as an offence...
No, it doesn't offend me. Everybody has their favorite ships but I just wanted to make sure that the people who ship both Danny/Lindsay and Danny/Angell feel comfortable in both threads. :)

Okay, so i guess broom closet is too cliche... doesn't mean it wouldn't be watchable
Ah Mercy it would definitely be more than watchable; :D after all clichees became clichees for a reason ;)
guess what...it snowed by me!! I've got 4 or more inches of snow outside my window right now!!
Mo, that's so not fair *stamps feet*. I love snow; still haven't had any this winter :mad: In fact we've got a storm alert (don't go outside if you don't really have to) for a couple of hours today. And right now the wind and rain sound like they are still trying to break my windows :eek:

Darx2, awesome find with those shirts. The second one would be great for Danny...it's even in 'his' :p colour.

Dear PTB,

I herewith include a lovely picture of a shirt my fellow shipper darx2mint has found. It would be so kind of you to hand this picture to the brilliant people who pick out the clothes for role of the gorgeous Mr. Messer. As you can see it is his colour and we shippers will be much obliged if he could wear it in one of the episodes where the character of Ms. Monroe is supposed to be in Montana. He can even wear it under a jacket if you just let us see a hint of the text to let us know you still fully support our ship.

I still remain faithfully yours,
S.

That would be so funny. Next time Danny wears a shirt in that colour with something white on it I'll take that as a sign for sure :lol:

That would be so funny. Next time Danny wears a shirt in that colour with something white on it I'll take that as a sign for sure
Haha that would be awesome :D I'm keeping my eye out too ;)

Thanks everyone :). This is what I do when I procrastinate..I search random things related to CSI on webpages :p

I cannot wait for next week's episode..
but in the meantime, back to studying for me..Only one more exam. achk

Awwww Dutch I didn't mean to steal your snow hon! Sorry! Well, sorry you didn't get snow...not sorry I did! ;) I'm just impressed that our weatherman got it right this time! Normally when they predict snow we just laugh and watch it rain! But this time they were right, down to like the correct hour it snowed! It was impressive! :D

Lol, nice with the letter about the shirts hon! :lol: That would be hysterical if Danny or Linds wore one of those shirts, I'd love it! :D

Darx I for one definitely appreciate that you procrastinate that way! :D We enjoy and love it! :lol: I'm a fan of procrastination, I do it quite often! It's good! :lol:

Okay so let's see...we need a question for the day...where's my brilliant Fluffy Twin...she always has fabulous questions of the day! Aud my dear, help! :D

It's just cold where I live. No snow here!
As much as I love snow, I don't want it now, you guys can keep it! :)

Here's my question of the day:

What do you think Danny's and Lindsay's favorite movie is?

I see Lindsay watching the Notebook and I see Danny watching Terminator .

What do you guys think?

I like angell. *pats her on the head* She's my little pet.
Danny/Angell is cute little thing for me. Modie already knows this. :D

As for movies. - I agree with Twin!V in a way. Except I don't really see Terminator for him though. I see something else for him.

dutch -- You and those letters.

Vex honey, yay! That is an excellent question of the day! Well done my angsty niece! :D Mmmmm, let's see...
Okay for some reason I see Danny liking something cheesy and 80's -ish like "The Goonies" (which Linds would secretly like too! :D ) and for Linds I think she'd go with like "The Princess Bride" or ohhhh a nice NY-based romance "You've Got Mail"! Yup that's what I say! :D :D

Lynny, Lynny, Lynny... **Mo shakes her head at her angsty gutter niece...** you know Linds belongs to Danny and Danny to Linds...I know you know that! ;)
Aud hon, help me out here! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back