Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"[

MacsGirlMel said:
I wish there was a way they could do a D/L phonecall during the break, or something like that, to drop us a few crumbs at least.
I would love to have a phone call between the two, even if we don’t get all the details (like him looking at his caller ID and seeing her name or something). However, I can understand how that isn’t likely to happen. My mind wandered around without me for a while earlier and came back with an idea. Sometimes during the middle or end of the show they will show various team members and lab rats running tests, or Flack cuffing a suspect. Just little shots of them doing their jobs set to music. During one of these times at the end of an ep where Linds is gone, I think they should show a flash shot or two of her either taking the stand or on the stand in the courtroom for the trial. Not necessarily any speaking parts or anything. Just a determined Lindsay taking care of what needs to be done, something like that.

Hello! as a newbee I like to know every one's opinion: Is Lindsay a beautiful women,pretty,or just cute? In my opinion, she has a sweet face but not one that stands out; It really does not matter, I love her any how! Just curious.
If this to shallow I apologise in advance.

Okay everyone, I've read some new spoilers, so do not read if you don't want to be spoiled.
Okay, there's suppose to be a scene where Danny tries to phone Lindsay, but gets no answer. I guess I was wrong on that point, but that's not the worst of it, they seem to be trying to pair him with Angell. Not good. There's suppose to be sexual tension between the two. It's after that that Danny tries to phone Lindsay. These were posted on another site, so I can't verify this information.

They will have lost a viewer if that happens...That would make Danny's feelings for Lindsey seem passing or merely infatuation...

oh no, catey! I wish I were brave enough to venture into the spoiler thread on this site, but there is too much Lindsay bashing for me. Somebody check it out, puh-lease?

Welcome, Nerilka! :)

Yes, Danny and Angell have a flirting scene from what I have heard. Something more along the lines of sexual tension--a cute scene and he calls Lindsay later. But no answer. :( He does he call Lindsay. He must care and doesn't just want to flirt? Why would he?:confused: Don't know.

I don't think they will drop Lindsay's secret after she comes back. I think this is something they have been looking forward to and it is something that they won't drop soon. I agree with Dutch on this one, I don't think they'd have her leave the card unless they wanted to explore this again.

I don't know....
to think about those spoilers. I have this feeling that he is conflicted about what to do :( . He is in love with Lindsay and she won't return his phone calls and Angell is right there and does the season 1 danny flirting come into play? Don't get mad at my guys, but do you think that he will hook up with her and when Lindsay comes back will he be with Angell? I hope that this is not true!

wow, that was a fast response, aud. :lol: good timing!

**chanting, "Danny & Lindsay are made for each other, Danny & Lindsay are made for each other, Danny & Lindsay are made for each other**
now all i need is to slide on my ruby slippers and click my heels.. oh wait, wrong ficitonal character..

I really dunno what to think either. I think its just mostly about flirting with her so it'll get back to Linds possibly. If he didn't care, he wouldn't be trying to call her. Sucks theres no answer though. {whispers call my cell danny we'll prank call her} .. Leave me alone.

Hi Nerlika, welcome to our thread. As with most spoilers, things can change before an episode airs, so take most with a grain of salt. All I can say is, wait and see. You never know what may happen.
Audacity is right, why would Danny call Lindsay if he didn't care. Maybe flirting with Angell made him miss Lindsay. :confused:

Catey1234, you are totally right about the spoiler for ep 16. BTW, where did you see it?

I just found it out myself. Danny and Angell have a very intense, sexually charged scene but later he is in the lab and tries to call Lindsay. She doesn't answer, so he leaves an awkward message and then puts his phone back in his labcoat. That's all I saw that was mentioned of Lindsay. Danny and Angell are working together this episode.

Guys flirt, that’s a part of life. Even when they are with someone in a committed relationship, which D/L isn’t (yet), they still flirt. Very intense, 1CSIMfan?

Y'all are killin' me here. Mo, where are you?!

But
He flirted with Aiden like this and she turned him down. We know he's in love with Lindsay and maybe he felt like he was "cheating" on her so he called to see if she was Okay. If he didn't care, he wouldn't have tried to call her.

You know that could be it. He did flirt with Aiden alot. *coughs* Anyways, Maybe he just wants it to get back to Lindsay, for angst for her to make her move?

Yeah, when I read it, it was very intense. It shocked me but Danny does call Lindsay later. Who knows what part of these spoilers will actually make it into the actual episode though.

ETA: CathStokes, you posted while I was typing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back