Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"[

Love the New Year’s scenarios so far!!

Okay, this time I did it to myself. I asked the whole Danny/Lindsay/New Years question without realizing the consequences. **deep breath** I got attacked by my plot bunny again. I started to write a cute little paragraph that got out of hand again and it turned into about 960 words. It can be pared down to a post by saying "Lindsay doesn't go to the lab's New Year's Eve party. Danny realizes celebrating without her isn't celebrating at all; goes to her apartment. She opens the door but before she can speak he kisses her, tells her Happy New Year, and leaves her speechless." YAWN. It's boring without the details… so… go read it here:

Celebrating Without Her !

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Great scenarios, Kiss and Dutch! ;)

Even if Danny and Lindsay aren't together this New Year's Eve, they will probbably be dreaming of one another and next New Year's Eve. But it would be interesting if they were working together and welcomed 2007 by each other's side. Sorry I haven't got much, I'm still thinking about what I'm going to do for New Years---decisions! :lol:

A Poem for Danny/Lindsay: (I wasn't sure whether to post this in the song section or our thread. :rolleyes:)

Beautiful Dreamer
Stephen Foster

Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd a way!

Beautiful dreamer, queen of my song,
List while I woo thee with soft melody;
Gone are the cares of life's busy throng, --
Beautiful dreamer, awake unto me!

Beautiful dreamer, out on the sea
Mermaids are chaunting the wild lorelie;
Over the streamlet vapors are borne,
Waiting to fade at the bright coming morn.

Beautiful dreamer, beam on my heart,
E'en as the morn on the streamlet and sea;
Then will all clouds of sorrow depart, --
Beautiful dreamer, awake unto me!

I hope everyone has a happy 2007. This is the year of D/L. :)

I totally love those "scenarios" for them in New Year's Eve... they look so real..
And that picture is awesome, those looks...which episode is it from??

Everyone, you have such great ideas for new years! My fluffy bubble is starting to come back, I'm actually hopeful for the first time in a month. The angst keeps pulling at me, but I think the fluff bubble is winning. Maybe it's because of New Year's, but I'm very hopeful about the upcoming episodes.

Mercy, some great stories, keep posting if you've got them.

Unspoken you are more than welcome here whenever you want! It's good to have more shippers, the more the merrier!

There's too much angst

There's no such thing as too much angst. Don't get this little angsty started... I might not stop :D.

Welcome UnspokenHope. You will love our shipper thread! :) :D

There is such a thing as too much angst, my Daughter. We need D/L fluff. So I'm hoping that even if they aren't together this New Year's, that D/L...uh, what am I saying---of course they will be together this New Years. :devil:

So I see Danny bringing the flowers along with a nice bottle of bubbly to Lindsay's door. She answers and they kick back and watch the people welcome 2007 in Times Square. :D

Have a Happy New Year shippers and enjoy the chocolate pie I made. LOL. ;)

I just want to say that I hope that everybody has a wonderful new year!

I have written a one shot fic that will inspire us to take hold of the future and leave the past behind. It's d/l of course and it will make your heart warm with happiness.

Here it is:

Auld Lang Syne Wishes and Dreams

catey1234 said:
Everyone, you have such great ideas for new years! My fluffy bubble is starting to come back, I'm actually hopeful for the first time in a month. The angst keeps pulling at me, but I think the fluff bubble is winning. Maybe it's because of New Year's, but I'm very hopeful about the upcoming episodes.
*says in a hypnotic voice* yes, come back to the fluffy side, catey... :devil:

catey1234 said:
Mercy, some great stories, keep posting if you've got them.
Thank you! You guys are so supportive, it makes me feel better about my writing so.. I am actually going to start work on a longer one. The few fics I've done kind of took me by suprise writing themselves. The idea I mentioned a few posts back about the whole "alternate ending thing"? Well it has been creeping up on me and I have even started scratching down some notes for possible story lines. It will be a long one this time, if my schedule allows me to work on it. If TPTB give up more of the back story on the trial, I will probably start posting chapters in February if my story turns out well.

Thanks for the wallpaper, darx!

Love your fic, vex! I left ya a review! (stupid broken alerts)

Hmm, you know, I asked the question "if shippers ruled the world, what would Danny & Lindsay be doing for New Year's Eve?" (and my resulting fic, read it! read it!) I forgot to ask "What New Year's Resolutions are they making?"

I'm new here..so maybe i can join the M&M's Shipper Thread??
Oh yay! Of course-- welcome! We always love newbies around there!

darx2mint4 : Cute wallpaper, sweetie! I love how when they're not on the same cases, we still get a few scenes with them. Well, at least with Season 2... Ahhh. The good old not angsty, pure-fluffy days. But angst is getting good for me now. Even though I've been dubbed the queen of fluff and drabbles on FF. :lol: I still like angst sometimes.

They balance each other out perfectly. If there's no angst, then the fluff wouldn't be half as good! :D

Does anyone know why the FF alerts are so DEAD????

kissmesweet said:
They balance each other out perfectly. If there's no angst, then the fluff wouldn't be half as good! :D
I will admit angst has its uses... as long as it's fluffy in the end! :lol:

kissmesweet said:
Does anyone know why the FF alerts are so DEAD????
I have no idea, but it is frustrating!

In Indiana (and NY, btw) it is 2007!! **waves to everyone on the West Coast still stuck in 2006** Okay, now that I have snagged the "biggest geek of the day" award in the thread... (I worked late tonight so I did nothing for New Year's :p)... I think some of the resolutions that Lindsay would make would revolve around resolving her issues and working on dealing with the past. I think Danny would resolve not to give up, and to try to be someone Lindsay can depend upon no matter what.

I have no idea, but it is frustrating!
It's bugging me, so much!! I'm putting my new fanfic on talkcsi soon ... I'll put it on FF much later since it's not really working... :( Ahh well.

*applauds* nice fic! I needed some fluff...working through a portion of RP right now where an idea I had touched off a chain of things that lead to Danny's faked death and poor Lindsay not knowing he's just being kept safe..*sigh* Fluff, I need fluff! lol

hey Mercy cool, northern or southern? I'm a NW native myself.

*pictures D/L celebrating the new year by kissing and hugging and :devil:...well at least in my dreamworld they are, even if it's a lot slower on the show lol*

Nice story, Vex. You do a really nice job. I don't know about the story alerts, but I check the Csi:Ny fics daily, and it always seems updated. I don't write or post, but I do know the story alerts are screwed up. Those of you who write, do a really fantastic job. I love the D/L fanfics, it's really better than the show at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back