Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"[

kissme, I love that list! It comes in so handy!

I'm still crossing my fingers that santa brings me season2 on dvd for christmas! :lol:
...of course, i'd much rather have danny for christmas :devil:
imagine waking up and finding him under the christmas tree!! :devil: oh to be lindsay! :D

I feel young in here
Aaww, Rad that's for me one of the most important reasons to come here. I've been out of school, living on my own and working for quite a few years already :eek: And although I'm often -especially when I'm together with my friends- acting (despite my serious job and job position) slightly immature :D, I thought I was over the habit of obsessing over fictional characters. But when I saw these two together I had to find a place to discuss them.

And since THE HUG I finally decided to join you guys :) And since we're all being a bit soft: I love y'all, you're all so kind and funny and I love the time I get to spend here; it's the perfect way to end the day :lol:

I'm really impressed with all the summaries (the list and story versions) that you guys are putting together. Helps a lot to see all these lovely moments in the correct order. You can definitely see that they're building up to something amazing :devil: I don't like this season to end yet, but in a weird way I'm also looking forward to the final eppies. I suddenly have the feeling (probably caused by these summaries) that we've only just begun :D

And kissme great pictures. Mac is so on to them :)

i'd much rather have danny for christmas
LOL mercy I'll save a spot under the tree for such a present too. You never know, maybe Santa makes a mistake and thinks I've been a really good girl :devil:

Oh and I'v finally managed to make one story out of the mess in my head. This time it's a real X-mas story - It's Christmas Eve and Danny is decorating a Christmas tree (3 chap's - I will update tomorrow and the day after tomorrow) Grandma's Angel

kissme, I love that list! It comes in so handy!
Thanks, sweetie. :D
i'd much rather have danny for christmas
Oops, sorry. I've already dragged him to my house and kissed him under the mistletoe even though it's not quite Christmas yet. :)
I feel young in here
I'm only in high school, so... I have alot of time to post here. (I'm in school right now actually, but I have Science in 5 minutes!)

kissmesweet said:
Oops, sorry. I've already dragged him to my house and kissed him under the mistletoe even though it's not quite Christmas yet. :)
I want Danny under the Christmas tree, but my mistletoe musings have been more Flack-centric lately. Probably has something to do with the fact I realized Danny’s actual height compared to mine… I’m 5’10” if that explains it (and I like shoes with heels, too). I spend a lot of my daydreams pretending Danny is taller than he is ;). The imagination is a powerful thing! :devil:

I am watching LRC on CBS and oh my word is he drool worthy! I still feel sad Lindsay stood him up (though it does make for good tv). Is it a bad thing that I know almost all the lines to this eppy by heart? :lol:

Everybody, we get to wait a week less for a new episode than we thought. Obsession is now scheduled to air on January 10 instead of the 17. This is posted on the futon critic and tv guide.com. More new episodes, sooner than we thought. I guess this is there idea of a Christmas present. Now, if they would only give us D/L, we could all be happier.

catey1234 said:
Everybody, we get to wait a week less for a new episode than we thought. Obsession is now scheduled to air on January 10 instead of the 17. This is posted on the futon critic and tv guide.com. More new episodes, sooner than we thought. I guess this is there idea of a Christmas present. Now, if they would only give us D/L, we could all be happier.

That's some relief for my agonizing D/L-lessness on the tube! :lol: Although, seeing LRC and NWILL again is great two days in a row...

Do you think that airing LRC [the not-so-happy-although-still-pretty-good of the two episodes] before NWILL [the huggy scene!] means that D/L will end on a happy note??

Probably has something to do with the fact I realized Danny’s actual height
How tall is Danny? D/L: tall guy, short girl. Blue-eyed boy meets brown-eyed girl (from Sweetest Thing by U2).

I was thinking about this, although I'm not sure if it was ever mentioned (I still have to read threads 1-12!)--D/L kids: Do you see them with a baby boy or a baby girl? I see them with a baby girl because of Ep. COD...she was holding the doll and he was holding/processing the baby pink doll's dress! Cute, cute, cute.

Oh, and still enjoying those fictions!

xxAnGeLheArtZ said:
Do you think that airing LRC [the not-so-happy-although-still-pretty-good of the two episodes] before NWILL [the huggy scene!] means that D/L will end on a happy note??
I like the way you think! :D Could be, we can hope and appeal to TPTB for it to be so!

How tall is Danny?
He is 5’9” and I think Lindsay is either 5’2” or 5’3” and she is always wearing heels, oh wait, except for the one scene in City of the Dolls:

Danny: What are you doin'? You don't gotta do that.
Lindsay: I was taught that if you show someone a little respect you might get more than what you came for.
Danny: You, uh, play good cop, I'll be bad cop and I'll keep my shoes on.
Lindsay: Okay. I guess you didn't grow up with hardwood floors.
Danny: No I didn't actually. Bronx marble.
Lindsay: What's that?
Danny: It's linoleum.

Hey my fellow shippy obsessor's! You all are fabulous and you make me smile...even now when I think I'm coming down with strep throat...yeah lucky me! :rolleyes: :lol: But still, with my y'all and my D/L I'll be good! :D
Everybody, we get to wait a week less for a new episode than we thought. Obsession is now scheduled to air on January 10 instead of the 17.
YAY!!! Awww this made me SOOO happy! Seriously, now it's only 3 weeks until our new eppy...that is SOOO much better! Lol...yay! Haven't heard if there is D/L in this new eppy yet or not, but my fingers are crossed already...for sure! :D
I don't like this season to end yet, but in a weird way I'm also looking forward to the final eppies. I suddenly have the feeling (probably caused by these summaries) that we've only just begun
Dutch yeah I think I understand ya...it's not so much that you want the season to end, but their is a greater promise of good D/L in those later eppy's especially cuz Linds will be back in full (hopefully!) so we should definitely get some great D/L scenes in those later closer to the finale eppy's...at least that's what I'm counting on! :lol:
D/L kids: Do you see them with a baby boy or a baby girl?
AnGeL I could see them with either really...but I think it would ADORABLE if they had a baby girl, just so Danny had a "baby Montana" to spoil as much as he would spoil and love her mama! Awwww how cute would that be! :D :D

Probably has something to do with the fact I realized Danny’s actual height compared to mine… I’m 5’10” if that explains it (and I like shoes with heels, too).
He's 5'9 and quite short for a guy, but with a body like that, I'll still want him. Besides, I'm the same height as Anna. :) Besides Flack is WHOA-- 6'2... I think!! One of my closest friends is about that tall and it's a little tiring to look at him sometimes for a long period of time!
I still feel sad Lindsay stood him up (though it does make for good tv). Is it a bad thing that I know almost all the lines to this eppy by heart?
Aww. I'm upset too, but it just makes the get-together of D/L (and I know it's going to happen, because nearly all of the writers are pushing D/L) that much sweeter! Can you imagine when they finally kiss? Ahhh! I'm squealing now.

And yes, I know the episode by heart as well. My friend, Alix and I have basically memorize the lines!
! Seriously, now it's only 3 weeks until our new eppy...
Absolutely! :D that's keeping me going! I can't wait until the next episode! Oh and sorry for keeping score and all... but: they owe us more D/L!

mercy said:
kissmesweet said:
I want Danny under the Christmas tree, but my mistletoe musings have been more Flack-centric lately. Probably has something to do with the fact I realized Danny’s actual height compared to mine… I’m 5’10” if that explains it (and I like shoes with heels, too). I spend a lot of my daydreams pretending Danny is taller than he is ;). The imagination is a powerful thing! :devil:

I am watching LRC on CBS and oh my word is he drool worthy! I still feel sad Lindsay stood him up (though it does make for good tv). Is it a bad thing that I know almost all the lines to this eppy by heart? :lol:

ya the imagination is a powerful thing :D
u can imagen danny coming down your chimney on christmas day wearing boxers :devil:that says marry christmas and a sants hat singing marry christmas to you :devil: :D :D :lol:
and ur hold a mistletoe up and :devil:handcuffs :devil: behind ur back saying come herreee dannnyy boy :devil: :D

So I stayed up to watch LRC last night, saw the beginning DL, saw the street DL, fell asleep for the angsty!DL. Saw the very end of the eppy with that lady who killed the runner, and went to where my TiVo is and watched the angsty!DL scene. I hate when I fall asleep. Tonight I will not fall asleep for the hug.. it's the hug, honestly.

kissme it's nice to have a fellow highschooler in here, all you of you are absoultly marvelous though, I couldn't wish for better shipping buddies!

kissmesweet said:
He's 5'9 and quite short for a guy, but with a body like that, I'll still want him. Besides, I'm the same height as Anna. :) Besides Flack is WHOA-- 6'2... I think!! One of my closest friends is about that tall and it's a little tiring to look at him sometimes for a long period of time!
I'm jealous you're shorter! See, 6’2” is just perfect height for me! Just tall enough that I have to look up a little, and being tall it is kinda nice to stand next to a guy who makes me feel small. I still think Danny is sex personified, but Flack is incredibly hot in his own right too!
GregsAngel said:
ya the imagination is a powerful thing :D
u can imagen danny coming down your chimney on christmas day wearing boxers :devil:that says marry christmas and a sants hat singing marry christmas to you :devil: :D :D :lol:
and ur hold a mistletoe up and :devil:handcuffs :devil: behind ur back saying come herreee dannnyy boy :devil: :D
holy hotness! I like that scenario! after all there are some activities where height doesn’t make a darn bit of difference… :devil: *shutting up so as not to break the PG-13 meter* :devil:

kissmesweet said:
Can you imagine when they finally kiss? Ahhh! I'm squealing now.
The writers love us, and they love D/L, so it must happen this season. I say when it happens we should throw a giant online party!

Stay awake, Rad, stay awake! **passes over caffeine and m&ms**

I bet Lindsay would love it :) I'd settle for it but would really like Mac instead.

Fic, we need fic...I need cheering after last night.

I guess this is there idea of a Christmas present. Now, if they would only give us D/L
If #13 on 01/10 is TPTB's idea of a very late Christmas present I hope they make #14 (is that on 01/17 or 01/24?) a very, very early Valentine's gift for all of us :D
kissmesweet said:
Can you imagine when they finally kiss? Ahhh! I'm squealing now.
The writers love us, and they love D/L, so it must happen this season. I say when it happens we should throw a giant online party!
And them kissing would be the best Valentine's gift they could give us faithfull shippers :lol: *Is squealing now too*

And if there's a party I'M IN!

I still think/hope the they save the best D/L moments for the end of the season :D (I'm glad somebody understood my rambling about that Mo), but in the meantime a nice unexpected kiss would be great!

AnGeL I love the question about the kids. And since I can't decide either I'd say TWINS; A boy and a girl. That would be so adorable :)

I've updated my fic Grandma's Angel / Ch.2 - It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back