Rough Sects
Moaning Brooms
Walrus Lovers
DRoe

I'm running out of things to do!
physicalattractionau7.png

^^ Fairly boring. :) Oh well.

Re: Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"[

Us on sugar treats, MO? Watch out! Bouncy!
Lol, yup! **Mo giggles, bounces and huggles her Aud!** :lol:
Mo, don't tell Daughter L that I'm giving her a hard time.
Lol, okay hon! ;) :D
LOL! For some reason I just want to break out and sing "Surrey With the Fringe on Top." Fluffy Twin joins me while the naughty one that doesn't raise her hand for D/L sticks tongue out at us!
:lol: :lol: I do indeed join you! :D That's a great song...and the naughty one can stick her tongue out, but you KNOW she's singing along with us under her breath! :lol:
Rough Sexers
Moaning Brooms
Walrus lovers
Fluffy Twin you're brilliant...and totally guttery! :devil: :devil: I LOVE it! :lol:
We like our fluff! Who wants to join Mo and I there?
Yeah join us y'all...you know you want to! Fluff is just so lovely and soft and cuddly and lovely with just enough smex to make it nice and steamy! :devil: :lol:
but hopefully when Lindsay is more at peace with her past, she will turn to Danny. It will be fluffy.
I sure hope so love...surely, surely hope so!
haha, Danny being my brother, would SO pay her back!
Nah, Danny can be your brother babe...since he belongs to me and all! ;) :lol:
*gets smacked* ow... *raises hand* *under her breathe* aunts.
**Mo nods smugly!** That's right hon...listen to your fluffy aunts we is brilliant! :lol:

^^ New one-shot.
A Beautiful Disaster
Summary: She knew that was what they would be. Danny chases Lindsay at the airport and the morning after, she spills her feelings to him across the breakfast table. Spoilers for 'Silent Night'. One shot.

Gawd, I love all the D/L fanfics y'all have been writing recently! Keeps me surrounded in lovely fluff, as it should be! Hmm, kind to think of it I haven't gotten to read any angst fics in the past few days... you angsties not writing anymore?

nah nah *sticks tongue out at Lynn* if he's your father that means I get him *ggl* Mine.

I didn't know the name hadn't been decided yet lol...it's on the ship name list.

Nice...I'll repeat it even though I left FB at your LJ already :)

^^ Oh my God! I've never realized that you go on LJ. Are you buffyangellvr23 or goddess_loki? Sorry. I'm really slowly!

My main story - Haunting and Beautiful is basically the only half-angsty story I write. I'm more on the optimistic/fluffy side. :)

Okay I finally saw the eppy...I know it took me flippin' FOREVER! Lol anyway...I thought I would give y'all basically my stream of consciousness flow that I typed while I watched the eppy...since I know y'all enjoy that so desperately much! ;) :lol: :lol: So without further ado, here it is!

wow to the opening sequence...oh my word! How sad!!

Hmmmm, okay this is gonna be sad...I can already tell and I'm just to the credits...speaking of credits, they need new ones already! Come on! :rolleyes: New pics would be good already! :lol:

Wow Linds reacted right away, didn't even make it under the tape! Wow...she does emotional really well...I mean we knew that, but the girl could not play poker, everything is right there on her face!

Nice of STel to cover for Linds, but Mac knew something was up you could tell!

Okay Sasha's "help" seriously?! That was horrid!

Danny in that jacket and light blue shirt...HOLY COW!! He is so insanely hot!! :devil: Gah I want him on toast for breakfast...now!!

Okay first reaction to Linds/Stella scene...Stella was way less harsh than I expected and Linds was CLEARLY defensive and fighting like hell to stop herself from crying right then and there. I have to say that was a very well done scene by both women...Linds clearly showed how much she's struggling with, and Stella did a great job of trying to talk to her and the transition to "boss" was actually almost fitting to me...Linds put her off twice, so it was understanding...almost. And you could tell that Linds felt bad about her reaction, cuz right as Stel says her "trying to be your friend" line it panned to Linds and she looked like she was gonna apologize and explain. Gah I'm gonna cry though I know it...just that last shot of Linds where you could tell she wanted to cry...yeah I'm SO gonna lose it!!

Danny is freaking adorable! Gah I want him for Christmas...so very badly!!

How much do you love that Danny cannot stand still, ever...when he's talking to Stel in the hallway, he can't stand still...it's so cute! :D

I KNEW the daughter was the babies mother...I KNEW it! Man I'm good!!!!

OMG...OMG all that blood and Linds surrounded by it, that said so much without any words....OMG that that is ALL the STUPID PTB showed us...and O.M.G. Linds crying....just yeah...tears from me...totally.

Survivor's guilt and PTSD...totally...gah poor Linds! They SOOOO should have had a scene of her talking to someone after her crying like that...how hard would that have been, geez!!! If that's all they give us...well let's just say I can't even think of a horrid enough punishment to fit that crime! They barely whet our appetites for goodness sake! That's just cruel and unusual punishment right there...

Okay so if I wasn't before I sure am now...I'm so glad they didn't just leave it at Linds' cryptic "Why" line...although they didn't give us a whole lot more...since I wasn't expecting anything else though, that little scene with Stel was so nice! Gah Linds and her face...seriously y'all I think Anna is brilliant in her acting, she had me totally right there with her...practically crying! And I think her "I could use a friend" line was not an "I don't have any other friends" type deal...(so I don't think she was dissing Danny) I took it as her saying to Stel, "I need you to be my friend now and not my boss please"...totally! And Stel calling her kiddo...yeah that will always be a Danny name for her, but again...I gotta say I think it was okay here! I do think Stel should have hugged her instead of just sending her home! Of course best case scenario would have Danny coming in and wrapping his arms around her and holding her! But Linds before she turned and walked away, she was so about to burst into tears!

And I think that ending with Sasha...yeah I don't even have time to do a proper rant on that...just yeah...although I do ADORE the song that played...but it would have been a million times if it had been that song with Linds walking up to Danny and looking at him for a long moment and then him stepping up and taking her into his arms and her starting to cry and him holding her...that would have been perfect.

I know Stella was angry and hurt, as Lindsay's friend in the hallway. She wanted to know what was wrong with her after she covered for her, in front of Mac.

but Mac knew something was up you could tell!
Yeah, I totally saw that too. :)

Linds walking up to Danny and looking at him for a long moment and then him stepping up and taking her into his arms and her starting to cry and him holding her...that would have been perfect.
Damn! I wish you wrote for CSI: NY!!

Yeah I think that scene in the hallway both of them just reacted badly and too quickly...which is why it went the way it did...I'd say.

Lol, hon, I would LOVE to write for CSI:NY that would be a dream job! Lol...I'm telling ya, we should get a group of us shipper writers together and go and storm CBS, take over the studio and write a few eppys just for us! Wouldn't that be fabulous! :lol:

we should get a group of us shipper writers together and go and storm CBS
That'd be awesome! I'm with you, Mo! :D

workingcloserie5.png

loveinthecityve3.png

Made loads of D/L banner-ish things. As well as DuCaine and S-macked and Melina- love! Click here.

Aww! Thank you! :) Wow-- you've womn so many awards! Awesome! I love to take photos, but just haven't got around to put together anything yet... :(

Moriel21 said:
Okay I finally saw the eppy...I know it took me flippin' FOREVER!
No kidding! Even with all the angst/disappointment spoilers I don’t think could have waited that long, even with a full schedule. Sleep? Who needs sleep? :lol:

Moriel21 said:
Danny in that jacket and light blue shirt...HOLY COW!! He is so insanely hot!! :devil: Gah I want him on toast for breakfast...now!! …Danny is freaking adorable! Gah I want him for Christmas...so very badly!! …How much do you love that Danny cannot stand still, ever...
As I’ve said before, the man is sex personified! :devil: :devil:
Is it just me or does he keep getting hotter?

Moriel21 said:
...but it would have been a million times if it had been that song with Linds walking up to Danny and looking at him for a long moment and then him stepping up and taking her into his arms and her starting to cry and him holding her...that would have been perfect.

Wonderfully lovely scenario! Ah, *sighs* it goes a long way towards feeding the D/L cravings.
It would also have been good, but not quite as fluffy good as yours, if it had happened like this (in interest of him giving her space): Let’s say Lindsay is getting ready to leave but is staring blankly at her locker instead of gathering her things, obviously distraught. Danny and Flack come walking through the locker room talking and joking, just picking something up before heading out to question a witness. Danny sees Lindsay standing there and motions to Flack to hold on for a moment. He walks over and stops next to her. She looks up at him with a myriad of emotions in her eyes, trying to keep her control. It pulls hard at Danny’s heart, so even though he knows she wants to work things out on her own he pulls her into a tight hug for a few moments, both of them clinging to one another. He pulls back slightly with her cheek cradled in his palm, presses a lingering kiss to her head and runs his thumb across her cheek. At that point he would say something along the lines of “I’m always here for you if you need me,” so softly it is barely audible, but his accent heavy, before gently releasing her. He walks back to Flack (who is mildly surprised but not about to comment on it for fear of his well-being) but before leaving Danny pauses and looks over his shoulder back at his Montana and gives her a small encouraging smile which gives her strength. Maybe the world ain’t such a bad place after all (or something corny like that).

Kissme, awesome banner-ish thingys!

There was a name that I loved that is slipping my mind... Wheatfields and Skyscrapers or something like that. It was really cool. I'll have to go find it... Tomorrow in my Chem class I'm bringing in s2 to watch on DVD... what DL eppy should I tell my teacher to put on, so I can enjoy all the DLness while everyone else is clueless?

Radical618 said:
... what DL eppy should I tell my teacher to put on, so I can enjoy all the DLness while everyone else is clueless?
I remembered that there was a wonderful list of season 2 D/L summaries posted in thread #12, so I went back to find it. It took forever because I kept getting totally distracted by all the links! First I got distracted by the link to the Carmine chest hair/no chest hair thread, then there were links to all kinds of yummy pics *drooling*... Anyhow, I couldn't get a link to work so here is the list to help you choose:

kissmesweet said:
1 & 2- Linds hasnt even arrived yet!
3. Zoo York - yes. Plenty of bantering and gazing.
4. Corporate Warriors - Nope.
5. Young Blood - Nope.
6. Dancing with Fishes - Yep. Some "work" and some more gazing.
7. Manhattan Manhunt - Yep, he was clearly worried about her.
8. Bad Beat - Nope.
9. City of the Dolls - YES. He was holding her hand and then-- awkwardness. and flrting.
10. Jamalot - Nope.
11. Trapped. Nope - but Linds seemed so worried when Danny was trapped in with the dead, crazy guy.
12. Wasted - Nope.
13. Risk - YES. "You clean up nice..." Man, that was so cute!
14. Stuck on YOu - LOADS OF M&Ms. So adorable! Flirting... "Rough Sects"
15. Fare Game - not until the end. The have a very "buggy" firstdate.
16. Cool Hunter - Yep. even though they were on different cases, Danny helped Linds' case by carrying her around to check how deep the footprints were. So cute! I bet though Linds only got him to do it... because well obviously.
17. Necrophilia Americana - He teases her about eating bugs. Not alot of M&Ms since they're on different case.
18. Live or Let Die - flirting & "Does it turn you on?". So... yes.
19. Superman - yep. A sort-of marraige proposal.
20. Run Silent Run Deep - lots of M&Ms. He seemed to be only looking at her when he got pulled off for a while to the office.
21. All Access- he comforted her and she put her arm on his shoulder very naturally.
22. Stealing Home - LOADS OF M&Ms!! Plus Sid's infamous comment. "Danny calls you that (Montana) because he's got a crush on you."
23. Heroes - A bit. Lindsay talks about Danny talking about Aiden.
24. Charge of this Post - lots of D/L. He realizes that it's her file... la dee da. He tells her to check her wound out and then at last, "Still want that ride?" Hmmm... OH SO MANY meanings behind that!!
I'd say Stealing Home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back