Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"[

Morning all! :D
Oh, Mo! Hot icon! Sexy. OH MY GOD!!! I love House! I've only started to watch it this week! I love love love love love it! Cameron and House are so perfect for each other!
Lol, thanks Kissme (Delia) hon! That's my ranting/Hot icon! :devil: :lol: And yay for House! I'm totally a new fan too...but House/Cam are so cute! PM me and I'll send you a link to a page where you can get a bunch of clips of them! :D
Oh and as for CBS's email addy...Aud my brilliant Fluffy Twin are you hanging around? What's CBS's email addy? Do you know?! :D

Yeah no worries, I get to see the eppy this afternoon, we've been fighting losing power to it's partly due to that and partly due to me pretending that there was still good D/L in the eppy, cuz as long as I don't see it then I can still hold onto that lovely thought! :rolleyes: :lol: But yeah I'll see it later today, so it's all good! :D

Nice emails and letters y'all...I really think we should do something like this when Anna is gone, plus it never hurts to remind the PTB that we really do love our ship! I think they forget that sometimes...how I have no idea, but they do! :p

Oh and I love that behind the scenes photo hon! They are SOO cute! And doesn't it totally look like Carmine is nudging Anna with his elbow like he's about to whisper something to her?! CUTE! :lol: Thanks for sharing! ;)

**Mo skips off to compose a brilliant email to the PTB to convince them to get D/L together...FINALLY!**

Good evening everyone!

Ok, I’m kinda over the shock from last Wednesday now :D It was (despite the lack of D/L :() a pretty decent ep. Danny was all cute and geeky with his colour changing paint and Lindsay was so adorable when she started to cry in autopsy and later when she talked to Stella about needing a friend and her eyes filled up with tears again. To bad we didn’t get any scene with them together though :(
'Yes, you could. And his name is Danny Messer! And you love him! Remember?!'
I was so thinking the same smi (glad to know you’re feeling better btw). She should have at least talked to him. We now just have to spend over a month guessing whether that happened or not. Not that we mind btw ;)
cuz I could see her getting way too emotional and breaking down completely if she talked to Danny!
Aaah, Mo, see what happens. You're sweet enough to let me stay in your bubble and my contagious Angst is already making it burst a little :devil: Don’t you worry though, hun; I will be out before I completely destroy it :eek: All the fluff is already becoming a bit too much for me :p
3. Lindsay must be given the chance to rip Danny's clothes off at least once before the summer break.
:lol:ROFL :lol: I’m still laughing at that image Aud especially the ‘at least once’ part. I can totally picture a dozen scenario’s that would make that . . . uhm. . . necessary more than once! :devil:
Rad:I've already written a poem about Lindsay's secret- or what we know about it anyway. Havent posted it anywhere though, if I do, I'll link ya'll to it.
Angelheartz: Keep the fictions, pics, quotes, and scenarios coming!
Please post that poem. I love poems. I write a lot of them in Dutch, but unfortunately my English vocabulary is too limited to allow me to really play around with words :mad:

And the reason I haven’t been around her often the last few days is that I am having a huge fight with my muse :eek: I am writing a totally (makes the enamel melt of your teeth kinda) sweet Christmas fairytale fic and she is steering me in the opposite direction (love to hate her ;)) So now I’m kinda lost in the middle of the story, but if this fight finally has a winner I will post it.
Is there a list of all the thread names that have been used?
I don’t think there’s an official list anywhere, Angelh, but I’ve made one just to acknowledge what a great ship we have :):
#01 – One look is al it takes
#02 – Walruses uncensored
#03 – Lean on me
#04 – You had me from ‘How ya doin’
#05 – Rough sects
#06 – Make tracks cowboy
#07 – Breaking protocol for you
#08 – Still want that ride?
#09 – Even Hammerback knows
#10 – Does it turn you on?
#11 – Don’t bet against the country girl!
#12 – Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!
#13 – She likes him . . . A LOT!!

Loved that ‘behind the scene’ photo kissme. Haven’t seen it before and I think it looks great.

And scoj nice to meet you!

I’m of now preparing my e-mail too :D See y’all later!

Mommy we meet in one of those threads, didn't we? :D 5 or 6 wasn't it? or before then?

Oh and I love that behind the scenes photo hon! They are SOO cute! And doesn't it totally look like Carmine is nudging Anna with his elbow like he's about to whisper something to her?! CUTE! Thanks for sharing!

Dangit. Carmine even found the cameras. Hey Modie I thought you said Carmine wouldn't notice that? :lol:

All the fluff is already becoming a bit too much for me

haha. Welcome to my world!

Well at least we got Not What It Looks Like coming up. I figured it would've been something else really.

Oh btw, Twinny you owe me five bucks, I came the closes on her secret, You said it wouldn't be friends. so HA! gimmie.

cuz I could see her getting way too emotional and breaking down completely if she talked to Danny!
Oh my God. Same here. I think that sooner or later, she'll realize that Danny has broken down all of her defenses and he's the perfect and only (sorry to other Lindsay-whoever shippers. No wait, I'm not! :p) one for her!!

Mo, hey! You can call me Delia or Cordelia or kissmesweet. :lol: It's up to you. I really don't mind.

Hey guys!

Something's wrong with December if the weather is 65 degrees outside! It's supposed to be cold out there for crying out loud!

*ahem* back to d/l

Danny would help Lindsay open up more to the terrible incident that she went through. He should have been in the morgue. :)

I have a update on my fic!

Who Drank the Eggnog?

I haven't posted in a while...I've just been lurking :D.

Something's wrong with December if the weather is 65 degrees outside! It's supposed to be cold out there for crying out loud!
It's global warming. the weird temperature changes, the sun setting later instead of earlier, the lack of D/L recently, prepare for The Day After Tomorrow weater! jk, but of course I don't know. :lol:

Back on topic...
I loved your fic vexus! :)

Maybe I've asked this question before, but I really can't remember :rolleyes: where is a good place to get clips of CSI NY? I really want to make a D/L music video but its so hard to find clips, and even though I have all the episodes on my computer, I bought them from iTunes and you can't make clips out of them. :(

Moriel21 said:

Nice emails and letters y'all...I really think we should do something like this when Anna is gone, plus it never hurts to remind the PTB that we really do love our ship! I think they forget that sometimes...how I have no idea, but they do! :p

Exactly! I think mine would go along the lines of:

Dear PTB,

Outstanding show! CSI: NY (which has always been awesome) continues to get better with every episode. Both the writing and the casting on this show are brilliant. Speaking of casting, we want to express our appreciation for Anna Belknap who plays the multi-faceted Lindsay “Montana” Monroe. While the lovely Ms. Belknap is on leave, this will give your talented writers opportunity to compose some steamy scenes (broom closets optional, but strongly encouraged) for Lindsay and Danny Messer. View Anna’s leave as a creative opening to build up to a stellar season for our favorite couple! Keep up the good work!

Give my love to Carmine (and my phone number :devil:),

Megan/aka mercy at Talk CSI

(yes, i am a thesaurus abuser)

CathStokes said:
Well at least we got Not What It Looks Like coming up.

Yep, that one airs Wednesday, but CBS is also replaying LRC the day before NWILL. I’m so excited, they are both episodes I didn’t get to tape (stupid crappy VCR) so I get a second chance! They are two of the best!

Oh btw, Twinny you owe me five bucks, I came the closes on her secret, You said it wouldn't be friends. so HA! gimmie.

You know I don't appreciate the abuse, Twinny, and I really don't remember that pact. Show me it in writing and maybe we've got a deal. :p

About that poem Dutch I've got it at my school. I'll be sure to bring it home so I can type it up and I'll get it to you.

Vex. another great chapter. :D You spoil us by posting so often. Can't wait for the next chapter. :p

and then for godsake start using anna more cos she's brilliant, and under used dammit!"
Guys, don't worry about Anna being underused right now. Since she's pregnant, there's no way she can work the 16+ hour days that her job requires. That's why her scenes in each episode have been brief. I'm sure when she comes back from maternity leave, she'll be back full time and she'll be in lots of scenes just like before.

I'm sure you're right, 1CSIMfan. I think we just are feeling the effects of her lack of screen time. We just love Lindsay, and it's been hard to not have her being utilized as before. I bet things will come together, D/L wise, after she comes back also.( I can always hope) Lindsay, for me, has become one of the best parts of the show, and like you said, she'll eventually be back full force. I've been through three pregnancies, and it was hard enough getting through some days without being utterly exhausted.

Hello my beauties! Heehee! I'm in a good mood at the moment! :lol: Haven't seen the eppy yet... **Mo ducks and hides in the corner!** I know, I know...I'm bad! But I swear I'll be able to see it tomorrow...too many Christmas parties! :rolleyes: :lol: Anyway!
Aaah, Mo, see what happens. You're sweet enough to let me stay in your bubble and my contagious Angst is already making it burst a little Don’t you worry though, hun; I will be out before I completely destroy it All the fluff is already becoming a bit too much for me
Nah your angst isn't contagious hon! ;) I'm a Fluffy to the core...okay occassionly I have my moments of angsty thoughts, but they never last longer than a nano-second, my heart is Fluffy! :lol: As for her breaking down if she talked to Danny I would love to see that actually! Her in tears crying on his shoulder as he held her and comforted her! That would be fabulous! :D

And hey thanks for the list of our thread titles! **Mo reads the list and does a happy dance!** Our ship is so fabulous! Heehee! :lol: :lol:
he's the perfect and only (sorry to other Lindsay-whoever shippers. No wait, I'm not! ) one for her!!
Yup, he is indeed the perfect and ONLY one for her hon! You are totally and completely correct! :D
Mo, hey! You can call me Delia or Cordelia or kissmesweet. It's up to you. I really don't mind.
Lol, I honestly can't decide! I like both so much! Kissme is just so cute...but I likes Delia too! :lol: And yeah I'm a dork! :rolleyes: :lol:
It's global warming. the weird temperature changes, the sun setting later instead of earlier, the lack of D/L recently, prepare for The Day After Tomorrow weater! jk, but of course I don't know.
Hmmmm, Darx, Vex just come visit me both of y'all! It's like 20 degrees by me! :lol: Plenty cold for December! :D

Mercy hon that is an AWESOME email! Positive and encouraging! You should totally send that to CBS...seriously!! :D :D

Okay y'all...if you really do want to send an email to CBS...a postive, encouraging, for-our-ship-and-in-favor-of-all-things-D/L email then PM me or my lovely Fluffy Twin Aud and we can tell ya how to do that! Or of course you can figure it out yourselves if you want to too! ;) :D

I just loves our ship...it makes me happy! Maybe I'm hyped up on sugar or something...but really it's just FABULOUS!! :D

Mommy we meet in one of those threads, didn't we?

I think #7 is where you started throwing things at me and sticking gum in my hair. BTW: Mac is your father. LOL. I wub you.

Hi Vexxie! :)

Hi Rad! :)

ROFL I’m still laughing at that image Aud especially the ‘at least once’ part.

I think it will happen more than once, but I'm begging the PTB just to show it once. LOL.

Mercy, Your letter was so good that I almost cried. Genius! ;)

I just loves our ship...it makes me happy! Maybe I'm hyped up on sugar or something...but really it's just FABULOUS!!

Mo and sugar type treats = Major fluffiness! LOL. But I be glad that you wubs our ship. The English isn't too good today. :lol:

Danny and Lindsay were just meant to be. Those who agree, raise your hands! :D

*Hand is being raised*

Mommy! Mommy! How are you? How did you like the eppy? I think oyu've been here since then but I've got the memory of Dory (for all those Finding Nemo fans). Hugs to all.

*hand is still rasied*

...I think that sooner or later, she'll realize that Danny has broken down all of her defenses...
I think that's so true kissme. That could quite possibly the reason that she A) Seems to be more upset by all the cases since NWILL -that hug must have broken down a big part of her defenses- and B) Why she turned to Stella instead of Danny -if he would be all sweet and caring again her protective shield would be gone completely-.
the sun setting later instead of earlier
:lol: LOL darx2. I know the recent lack of D/L was quite a shocker, but if it has caused the earth to change position ;) that would certainly be enough reason to have TPTB listen to us ;)
Her in tears crying on his shoulder as he held her and comforted her!
I'm glad to see I've really not infected you! ;)

Those e-mails/letters are really great :lol: I was curious if there actually was a possibility to send a mail to CBS and ended up on their feedback page :D I had so much fun when I read this: "please do not submit any story, plot or character ideas". LOL :lol: There goes our broom closet :(

Danny and Lindsay were just meant to be. Those who agree, raise your hands!
static.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back