Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pet Said:
Lynn, did you change your name or am I going crazy? And if so, when?

Yup, Tbonz changed it last night :D

Yes! Angsty!triplets with a fluffy!mommy... who knew? That was good point Twinny excellent pointo..

Who knew we had a fluffy mom. Its kinda weird us all angsty's and she's a fluffy. Hey Mom, We Wub you too!

Dear Danny, I've runned off to Montana for awhile, I need to clear my head, I'll see you when I get back. Love, Lindsay

Sweet, DL and Smacked too :) Mac and Stella will fight them for that spot I hope you know :D

I still don't know which I am, angst or fluffy. I wuvs my fluff but I write angst too. I just hate being on the other end of it LOL. Then I get out my pitchfork and hurt someone demanding more :giggle:

The looks on their faces, and Danny stumbling over his words just reaches out and grabs your heart.
Agreed. He said, "a few drinks... some laughs." He's sucha liar. I could see his face and it read, "Love me, marry me."

Still though. Loved it! Anna and Carmine played their hearts out. They've done it perfectly and I can't wait for next week's episode. I have to go, before I'm tempted to read any more spoilers!!

Good morning all my fabulous shippers! :D **Mo slips into the thread, carrying peppermint mocha's and pumkin scones for everyone!** :lol: This is my second to last day of work before my new job and a way shorter commute, which I am OVERJOYED about! :lol: So YAY! :D
Although that dress in Mo's icon.. damn!
Lol, no kidding Lynny, she is SO wearing that dress! :devil: Or not wearing for long after Danny got ahold of her! :devil: :lol:
But my #1 still is the scene in RsRd starting where Lindsay finds out that Danny's DNA is on the cigarette butt found near the vic's body and ending with Danny handing his badge to Mac while Lindsay watches from outside. The looks they share are just so intense.
Dutch I adore that scene! Before we had "LRC" that was my favorite D/L moment and it is still dear to my heart! (I swear I'm a total fluffy despite the fact that my favorite scenes are angsty...hush Lynn, I am! :p :lol: )
I think for me that's the scene were their relationship became much more than just flirting and teasing. and the moment their eyes meet you know they both suddenly realise that
Yup totally! There is that moment when their eyes connect and you can feel the emotion and love pouring out of them to eachother...it's fabulous!! :D

Aud my dear Fluffy Twin, I adore you! **Huggles!** Loved your whole D/L list hon!! Rock on, we have had so many fabulous moments...we are definitely a great ship! Yay for us!! :lol:
Hey Mo! *waves*
Hey Hon! :D **waves back!**
Smi, you know the letter/card isn't until Ep.14 right! :p And that eppy isn't until like the end of January sadly!! :( Now Aud, does Linds really tell Hawkes that she'll be back? (I mean we know she will, of course! :D ) But do you have spoilers that tell you she really says that in the eppy? Cuz if so, yay!! :lol: YAY!! I mean I know she'll be back, cuz hello...but still!
Okay, so I guess I'm the proud mother of triplets---angsty ones at that. Rebels! I wub you all.
:lol: :lol: Congrats Fluffy Twin! I guess since we're twins, that would make me their Aunt? Yes? :D Sweet! :lol:
Agreed. He said, "a few drinks... some laughs." He's sucha liar. I could see his face and it read, "Love me, marry me."
Thank you! Yup Kissme that is totally what he meant, I know it! :D Heehee, they are so in love with eachother! YAY!! :D

They still do not have the writers for this next ep posted anywhere! Dang it, I want to know who wrote the eppy! :p

Okay I gotta get back to work...see y'all later!

**Mo bounces out, high on D/L love!** :lol: :lol:

Sweet! Aunt Mo! :lol: I was a complete moron and forgot to watch the preview last night... *headesk* stupid me.. stupid stupid me! Twinny I like that note- short sweet and to the point...

Twinny V You rock, the ficlet was superbo... Those three elments work nicely together- DL, mistltoe and broom closets-- most excellent!

Rad, there was really nothing in the preview last night. To look at it, you would not even know that Lindsay will be in next weeks episode. No clues, no anything. So I guess we have another six days to wait. :( Oh well, somebody keep the fics coming, we need something to keep use going!

there's no DL at all
:eek: Is that for certain Rad? Is that mentioned somewhere? These spoilers only hint of a few minutes of the next ep, who knows what more will happen? Well the writers off course; but since it’s still not known who they are we are all guessing as to what may happen ;)
"a few drinks... some laughs." He's sucha liar
He was lying for sure kissme, but so was she. All the way she was trying to convince him when we all saw that she was more trying to convince herself :)
…Aud my dear Fluffy Twin, I adore you! **Huggles!** Loved your whole D/L list hon!! Rock on, we have had so many fabulous moments...we are definitely a great ship! Yay for us!!...
Absolutely!!! *cheering with Mo Just reading Aud’s list made me realise how very many great moments we’ve had already. No way that’s gonna end!!! :p
…To look at it, you would not even know that Lindsay will be in next weeks episode. No clues, no anything…
I found that strange too catey I’ve only seen Mac and Flack and no Lindsay :( and Danny :( or anyone else (except the guest stars).
Especially since this is THE ONE where Lindsay reveals her secret. Everybody is wondering what it will be. At least show something of her starting to talk or something in your spoiler. Very strange :confused:

That's what I meant Dutch. Maybe because we know that it is an important Lindsay episode, we were expecting more. You seen the same that I did, just the guest stars and Mac and Flack. I thought we'd at least see a glimpse of her. Well, I hope that the episode at least gives us a little D/L to last until January.:lol:

Oh I meant for the Eppy People with Money, not Silent Night. I'm hoping like Hell there's some in Silent Night.. sorry for the confusion.. :D I did end up seeing the preview over in the spoiler thread. It looks really good. I'm glad they didn't mention (or show) anything about Lindsay in the preview actually- it adds to the supense.. dun dun dunnnn. :lol:

Radical618 said:
I'm glad they didn't mention (or show) anything about Lindsay in the preview actually- it adds to the supense.. dun dun dunnnn. :lol:

I'm glad they didn't give too much away either for the suspense (nice sound effects by the way, rad), but also because I am, um, monitoring my spoiler usage. Now, I don't have kissme's willpower to avoid them entirely, but I still vow no spoilers on the day of. But in the name of all that is good and right in this world, why is it taking so long for wednesday to get here?!? :(

I tried the "No spoiler" thing, for all my shows.. that'll never happen. Knowing what's gonna happen I think makes me more excited for the eppy. But, whatever floats your boat, and more power to ya!

Wednesday takes so, so, so, long to come around. A little too long. And then it's amazing, it comes so slowly and leaves in a snap.

Twinny -- You're like me, we go Spoiler Free for like a few hours and then we just go for it and say forget it. :D We can't help it, we're angstys.

Wednesday's definately going to be interesting and its going to be fun to see how it all plays out.

Aunt Mo!! hehe. Are you a proud aunt of angsty!triplets? . Mom wubs us. Even though she's mad that I didn't tell her I gots a name change. I should've confused her more. *nods*

MO, I love that you're my aunt!

Aud is my mom and you're my aunt, the triplets have a family that loves them so!

Here is the 3rd installment of my Christmas fiction.

Angels of Brooklyn

I didn't get to see the preview last night. I forgot about it :(. But I heard that there were no d/l scenes last night, so I wasn't worried about it. I think that means that we may have a good bit of Lindsay next week if we didn't see her in the preview, I hope!

Hi, everyone!

Okay, so I completely forgot about that being in episode 14! :lol: I'm a ding bat, I know! Now I'm mad that we have to wait until the end of January! Sucky!

Great, and I'm the pet of the family. Awwwe, can I change my role? If not, I don't care. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back