Danny/Carmine #11 - I'm Lonely...NOT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes... he was at the Braemar Country Club (Tarzana, CA), yesterday.
But...just asking...what's that thing on his ass?! :eek:

Look at him here
normalsaglucgt003ru3.jpg

:rolleyes: so posh...

CREDIT: Carmine Fan

Ah Carmine, would it not be easier to carry your clubs in a golf bag?? :lol: I'm willing to be his caddy and stand behind him as he swings the club...

^The man knows how to tuck his shirt in, in all the right places :devil: Love those pictures! He can rock a polo and still make it hot.

Man, I wish when I worked at a golf course I would run into men like him... instead I just got the drunk lecherous middle aged ones. :eek:

I love how he's dressed. All dark...and look at the golf glove... :rolleyes: and I gotta stop looking under the belt... :devil:

Nim said:
Thanks for the delicious pics! A USO tournament, huh? Isn't that sweet. Looks like he hauled his sweet ass all the way down to Orange County to support a cause that would be important to Gary.

As for the thing on his ass, since he isn't wearing his glove in that pic, I'd assume it's dangling from his back pocket. While it looks odd from that angle, that's not an uncommon sight on a golf course.

Damn, he sure does clean up nicely.

chaostheory08 said:
I have a few Danny/Flack vid links. How to post?
Can't believe I was so distracted by the hotness of Carmine on the golf course that I forgot to address the more pressing issue of Danny/Flack video links. :eek: You can't link directly to videos on another site, but you can tell us what site they're on and let us know how to find them. ... Double bonus points if they're ... um, home video ... if ya know what I mean. ;)

Nim said:
:lol: My eyes went directly there, i was "what the hell is that" :eek:. He looks good even if he has something there :D

i love that picci! i have it as my background... mmmmm-mmmm!!! he looks like he dont have to do anything when he gets out of bed in the morning lol xx :cool:

chelliyah said:
he looks like he dont have to do anything when he gets out of bed in the morning lol xx :cool:
Well, he has to do me (again) before he gets out of bed in the morning, but otherwise, yeah, it looks like he's good to go. :lol: ... *sighs* Fine, I'll put my crack pipe down now. If I must. :lol:

OH.MY.GOD!!! the man is yummy :eek: *drools*

kasmith101 said:
Man, I wish when I worked at a golf course I would run into men like him... instead I just got the drunk lecherous middle aged ones. :eek:

maybe i should look into working at a golf course just in case... :D i could be his caddy whore :lol: :devil: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back