Danny/Carmine #11 - I'm Lonely...NOT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I highly doubt that he'd be asking me for a child's size 3...um Carmine, is there something you're not telling us?? :lol:

chelliyah - Thanks for posting the info about the Danny/Lindsey video. I edited out the link because we can't link directly to videos. I'm sure plenty of the D/L lovers will love this one. Personally, I couldn't manage to endure the full 2:46 minutes of it ( :lol:), but it is kinda cute if one is a fan of that pairing. ... Now if someone could kindly point me in the direction of a Danny/Flack video, that's something I'd loop and watch continuously 24/7. :devil:

no problem Mrs g ;) i didnt realise we werent allowed to do that. im kinda new to this whole posting thing!! but i will definately remember not to do it again lol yeah it is soo cute lol i jus had to share it! lol but thanx for lettin me know anyways!!! am watching run silent run deep right now.. danny guna b bawling in a minute... pass me the tissues!!!! :'(

YouTube has a lot of CSI:NY montages. All of them are so great. But my fave is still the ET behind-the-scenes look on "Heroes". I love hearing Carmine's chuckle.

Hey, new pics of Carmine!!! He's at the 2nd Annual Greater LA USO Celebrity Golf Tournament
saglucgt009an8.jpg

Oh, his smile :lol:

CREDIT:
Carmine Fan

ooohhh!!!! that is such a good picci nim!!! i love the way he crouched down lol i think his new hair do is v sexy!!! xx
hey i went to the carmin fan site lol wowee!! lol i jus love the pic where he walkin along with his cup in hand, omg i could jus melt! lol why couldnt i have jus been a styrofoam (or however ya spell it! Lol) cup for the day?! :( lol :p :lol:

Wow thanks for the link, great pictures there! Damn he is such a cutie!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back