CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion--Drama in Alphabet City!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Me too... kinda. :lol: I just hope to GOD that they pick something name that hasn't been used before on any CSI show. I mean, really. There are 543645523 names out there. Be creative....but not too creative...nothing weird.

2. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:lol: I can totally imagine Danny reacting like this, getting his list out. :lol: Wasn't there also 'Kurt' on it? I hope they don't try to make a female name out of that. lol I hope they'll come up with a nice, creative female name. But, like Jessica6 said, not too creative. lol I wonder if one of us already guessed the name.

3. x..City Girl..x

x..City Girl..x Victim

no i think they will probably stick with it being a baby but i don't think they will tell us the name until the finale and this is the csi writers its gonna be something weird do they know the definition of normal but i guess all we can do is wait and see what they name the baby messer

4. M-n-Mfan7

M-n-Mfan7 Victim

we will find out the baby's name in epi 23 that is when we will officially see Lindsay back but they mention her being back the 22nd epi...next new epi...there is a mention of it on spoiler tv an interview with one of the producers. She is in the lab on 23 and her water breaks, danny is by her side thru the whole thing....that is the basics of what it said....and they said that they are telling the name till then bc they rent sure how the fans will accept it.....

5. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

As much as I Love Danny and Lindsay I pray they dont name the baby Montana cause thats just mean to the baby. I think if the name the baby claire for mac that would be ok, but I think if they wanted to name the baby somthing for Mac It think Taylor would be cute.

6. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Actually, if we're going for "let's name her after someone", that's a good name. I'm not sure how "Taylor Messer" sounds, though. I guess if I think about it it's okay, but I don't know.

If they name the baby "Montana", I will.... I don't even know. Throw something at my TV, maybe. Montana= :scream:

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

CSI Files is going to do the same thing we did at the beginning of the season--we're going to run brief interviews with writers on each of the CSI shows about the end of the season and what's coming up. So look for an interview with Peter Lenkov early next week!

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Sweet - I'm definitely looking forward to it! :D

9. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

Wow, that´s great. I´m really curious about it.

10. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

That's awesome Top! Thanks a bunch! I'm looking forward to that.

11. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

Thanks for the info TOP:)
    I cant wait to hear what Peter Lenkov has to say!!!

12. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

...hm. Well, to be honest, I'm not really sure how I'd feel about that. I think I'm actually slightly more ambivalent about 'Claire,' though I see it as a more likely possibility than naming the child Montana or after a fallen colleague in Angell (...it would be odd especially if they name the child after Jessica Angell before the finale happens :p and the only other way for that to play out would be if they take after Sheldon's parents and continue to mull names over for a month and a half before signing the papers. And if I hafta sit thru more episodes with Messer doing that, or even Tciddaisc 's alternate cliffhanger... just, ack :lol:).

It's a little curious. I don't really get the feeling that the whole mentor/student / father/son thing Mac and Danny shared as subtext in earlier seasons has been an ongoing presence. Mind you, I'd also have thought Flack woulda been seen to be more vocal and involved with Danny becoming a father and getting married. And as for Lindsay, I've never gotten the impression she was terribly close to any of them. Not to the point of such a gesture in naming her child after the spouse of her boss so widowed by 9/11. Occurs to me also that the possibility of the baby being named Claire would also seem to heighten a related possibility of Mac being asked to be a godfather. It has me wrinkling my brow.

I think it would feel an external imposition more than something reached thru any organic arc seen over the seasons. TPTB doesn't do Organic terribly well. They seem better with genetically altered states. :p *shrugs* It currently makes me somehow uncomfortable and mildly unsettled though I'm finding it difficult to say why. ...If I think about this too much more I'm bound to get queasy. :lol: Dunno, we'll see. Additionally I just hope they leave any god of choice outta things.

This makes me happy :bolian:

And the timing is perfect with the lull between ep airings next week, and the run up to the end of the season. Makes me very happy indeed. :p Will be keeping an eye out for that fer sure.

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Awesome! Are you willing to share by chance who was interviewed from CSI?

14. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Thank God. Finally we'll get more information about all aspects of the show instead of the "All DL all the time" crap we get from other sources. I can't wait to read the interview.

15. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

Hi guys!

New spoiler:
    Do you remember one of these days someone made a twit about CSI: NY being filmed in front of his house and that such scene included a truck running into a building??

Well, SpoilerTV has just post a "behind the scenes" spoiler video of an "upcoming episode" (doesen't say which one) with that exact footage. I don't know if I can post the link to it here so I won't, but I believe everyone knows how to get to SpoilerTV. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.