CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion--Drama in Alphabet City!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Sounds good. :) I'm definitely looking forward to reading it.

2. Princess_Laurie

Princess_Laurie Witness

Ahh...That would be nice. I spent a half hour yesterday trying to come up with possible ways for Angell to get shot and someone else(Most of the time it was Lindsay) to die. None were really possible. :(
    As for the babies name....If it is Montana, I will just about die. Not only is that a slightly creepy nickname, if that was my real name I would feel the urge to beat my parents senseless.
    Unless Danny(Or SuperMac) has the ability to predict the future, Jessica doesn't seem very probable. Unless they just like the name, and then it's like 'Well, what do you know? Our friend just died. Lucky we named our baby after her, huh?'
    I'm just hoping that the name is slightly original, but isn't completely creepy and out there. Look in your book, Danny. :)

3. Bunchie

Bunchie Dead on Arrival

the csi files interview is up with peter lenkov

4. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Thanks! I'm really curious how they're going to make the death impact "everyone" on the team. I mean if it's Angell (and all indications show it is) how will that affect Lindsay, Sid and Adam who, IIRC, have never had any scenes with Angell? I mean it would affect them on a level of a cop being killed, but I don't see it affecting them on a very personal level.

ETA: I suppose it could affect them on the level of being friends with Flack. I didn't think of that - it's Monday and the brain still isn't firing on all cylanders.

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^We also have an indication from the spoilers that Lindsay is going to be staring at Danny in the finale while they're both in the lab. No doubt what happens to Angell is going to make her worry more about Danny, who loves getting himself into danger.

Not sure about Adam and Sid though. They are pretty unconnected to both Flack and Angell, though Adam did reach out to Flack when Sam was implicated in a case.

6. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

^ I don't see Sid or Adam being completely devastated and crying all over the place, but Angell's death will affect them all or at least it should. Whenever someone you know dies, you can't help being affected unless you are one soulless son of a b*tch.

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Press Release for "Greater Good":

8. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

No Angell before the finale!!! That makes me angry! C'mon give us a little more of her. Why oh why must they be so cruel?? oh wait, this is 5x23, we still have 5x24. Just realized that. Still wish she was in more frequently. Especially if the end of the season will go down like we are sure it will. Still keeping optimism that its not Jess....even if it is useless.

Thanks for sharing the info! D/L is not always my fave but I am happy about the baby, should be a cute moment! The first CSI baby and all. AND the storyline sounds interesting. Hope it meets my expectations....

9. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I guess it's too much to ask that fans distinguish between Anna and Lindsay when this person can't. Unless, of course, they kicked Anna's husband out of the delivery room when she had her real baby, replaced him with Carmine and filmed the birth. :rolleyes:

I wonder if her exact line will be, "Danny, it's time (turns to face camera) for the FIRST CSI BABY TO BE BORN!!!1!" YEEEAAAHHH! :wtf: (sorry to steal your line, Fay)

10. random_rambler

random_rambler Victim

*Smirks uncontrollably* I love how they confused Anna and Lindsay in the press release. That's right TPTB, amuse me; I need it today.

11. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

12. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Grr why can't they wrap things up in the last ep like Vegas is doing? Why force people to wait all summer to see the end?

btw any comments on Lenkov's reply about Danny's family?

Grrr that clip was good but it gave me a darn script error box. I hate those!

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Maybe they named the baby Anna? lol

And by that they're meaning the baby is telling Danny it's time! to be born.

:lol:

14. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

Oh FFS. I can't believe they used the actress' name instead of the character's.

15. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I approve of this comment. :lol: Or maybe Mac will remove his sunglasses like, "And baby...makes three - YEAAAAAH!"

I think it could be good if they brought it up onscreen sometime. As I said in the thread for the interview, Danny dealing with the different parts of his family could be an arc all on its own.

I don't like that they have to explain it in an interview since the bits we get onscreen contradict each other, but...meh.

Thanks to PA's comment above, I just had the mental image of the kid being born with sunglasses on, and the doctor is like, 'It took a while for her to be born because she had her hands on her hips and got stuck.'

HORATIO BABY! YEAAAAAH!

Or else the 'first CSI baby' will be born wearing little latex gloves, ready to get to work as a CSI. It's like Doogie Howser, only not. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.