CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion--Drama in Alphabet City!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

From reading comments on the Ausiello page, some people seem to want the baby to be named Claire.

That might be even worse than Montana or Jessica. Naming the kid after Mac's dead wife because Mac was the driving force to Danny dragging Lindsay down the aisle because God brought them together. :brickwall:

(People are free to want the baby named whatever they want her to be named, but I'm just commenting on the possibility.)

2. I<3(CSI)NY

I<3(CSI)NY Civilian

Hey everyone!

Longtime fan of CSI Files but a first time poster here. :) I have to say I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with all this speculation going on about the finale... I do agree that at this point it seems v. likely that it'll be Angell who'll be killed -- here too I am torn between "damn I really liked her/ oh no, poor Flack!" and "oh, yum, some good opportunities for dramatic scenes there". I suppose it beats the alternative of offing one of the main characters, though, with the exception of Lindsay perhaps (don't hate me for that!).

I'm not sure if this was posted - frankly, I couldn't be bothered going through 60+ pages of posts to check - but IMDB has pegged a James Martin Kelley as Angell's father Vincent. Previous credits include a whole boatload of tv episodes and some movies. Thoughts?

Last but not least, two questions: 1) was there a new episode on last night? Us Europeans are so desparetly behind that I'm forced to keep up through YouTube and the likes... 2) How do I add/change my avatar?? Thanks!

3. I<3(CSI)NY

I<3(CSI)NY Civilian

Ah, never mind. I just found the newbie board... apologies! :lol:

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Welcome! :)

Ooh, thanks for sharing - it's probably sad that my only thought was: 'Yay, an actual New Yorker!' :lol:

Yep, 5.21 "The Past, Present and Murder" was last night.

I don't know if you've found the info yet - but you have to have 50 posts and be a member for 2 weeks before you can have an avatar.

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Welcome, I<3(CSI)NY! :D Love the username--very clever! And thanks for the news about the casting of Angell's father...very cool. I notice he was in Dexter...I'll have to wrack my brain to see if I can remember him because I love that show.

I think it's a shame Angell is going, but I do think it will provide some interesting dramatic possibilities. But I definitely agree that it would be better if it was Lindsay biting the dust. ;)

6. I<3(CSI)NY

I<3(CSI)NY Civilian

Aww, thanks you guys! :D

Faylinn, that was my exact reaction. It's always good to see native New Yorkers on the show -- there's not enough of them around these days, especially compared to season 1!

Top41, I've just found the newbie thread and things make a little more sense now. I absolutely share your thoughts on the whole Angell getting killed and Lindsay NOT getting killed debacle... like someone mentioned earlier (and, I believe, the resident reviewer did too) Flack/Angell is the one romantic relationship on CSI:NY that comes across as realistic while still being utterly cute and squee-worthy. :) She'll be missed.

7. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Watching last nights episode.... I know I could be grasping at straws but could it be possible that Angel DOESNT DIE? Was there any place where it actually said she dies? How about Flack gives Dad the badge for "Safe keeping" as Angel recoups in the hospital and the early killing is Sinclair. And the cliff hanger is Angel Possably dying.
    Its much more fun to speculate on THIS then baby names:rolleyes:

8. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

HAHAHAHA! I dont' doubt it. It always has to be the Mac/Stella show or the Danny/Lindsay Show. They alternate sometimes. Blah. i wan't to know abou the finale, the important stuff, NOT this! Darned question that person asked.

And I too wish "Montana" would leave instead of Angell, Lindsay adds absolutely nothing to the show IMO, other than this D/L debacle. And she's dragging Danny down with her as well. So sad, i liked him in past seasons. Still do, but like I said he's "Lindsay's husband" now. Still clinging to hope that they won't get rid of a great character--poor Angell, I will definitely be crying at the season finale IF it is her. Denial is my best friend right now....

Last edited: Apr 16, 2009
  9. x..City Girl..x

x..City Girl..x Victim

I too am hoping angell doesn't die in the season finale, if she did only get shot it would still offer a good amount of drama for our fav detective Flack but she wouldn't have to die so i would be happy too. :)
    There are many good possiblities that could happen they don't need to kill her she could go undercover, go into a coma and many others.

10. christalann

christalann Hit and Run

*moaning* why would someone do that?! really. i hope its an original name, and not something cheesy and corny.

I also hope that we get some other spoilers about the rest of the cast. I'm missing my three favorite men lately. Now don't get me wrong, I like lindsay as a character. But I was hoping that with her mat leave, that we might be alot more adam. I'm sad about it. :(

WELCOME!!!

*crosses fingers and hold tight, while watching for shooting stars, and any other wishing things that I can find until that episode* I really like how they are developing Flack/Angell.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2009
  11. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

Please God (he who "put them together") do not let them name that baby Montana. :(

I'm still thinking they could pull a bait 'n switch and have the doctors be wrong about the fact that they're having a girl and it'll shockingly be a boy. It's happened before. In that case, Please God (etc, etc) do not let them name that baby Mac!

I really hope they don't make it super corny. Just give the kid her own damn name!

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

yeah, I hope they don't name her Montana either. Middle name, maybe, but it'd still be annoying. :lol: I'm thinking though they might name her Annabelle and that's why they're saying they don't know how people will take it because of the actress' name have both Anna and "bell" in it. I'm not saying they should name the baby Annabelle, mind you. I'm just saying that might be what they're planning.

13. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

I'd love to see that! It'd be great:
    Random Doc: Congratulations, it's a boy!
    Lindsay: :wtf:
    Danny: Ha! I knew it! What do you think of the name Clemenza? Classy, isn't it?

14. OldGuise

OldGuise Hit and Run

My boyfriend mentioned to me this morning that he hopes they name the baby "Katherine."

Like, "Ha ha, look, Catherine's daughter on CSI: LV is Lindsey, and Lindsay's daughter on CSI: NY is Katherine; isn't that a hilarious, witty reference, guys? ...guys?"

Last edited: Apr 17, 2009
  15. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

:lol: Well it made me laugh!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.