CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion--Drama in Alphabet City!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, it would really be interesting when the finale wouldn't focus on Mac again, what might happen though because of the Dunbrook case. I think it would be much more interesting when the finale would focus on Flack instead, on how he deals with what's happening.

However, do not forget which is Mac (Gary Sinise) of the principal characters of the series.He has presented the Mac also very exellent.

It's not so much that anyone is forgetting that Mac is the lead, it's just when he's in danger, there's not as much suspense since no one actually believes the show would kill off Mac Taylor. Where if it's someone other than Mac or Stella in danger, it's a little more believable that something bad might happen to that character.

I agree, Top. Also, I think it's reasonable to beleive that the other characters get themselves into sticky situations too, not just Mac. ...so why don't they show that- when it fits with the story line and all that.

I agree Jessica6.

It's like it's only Mac and Stella they put in really bad situations. Like, hostage/Veritas, All access, hush (container episode), the cost of living, da, da, da.

I'd like to see hovv for instance Don vvould react to a dangerous situation (that doesn't involve being unconscious because of a bombing.)

From Your view I must agree with you of course. But I think that So by contract is fixed which gets Mac (G.S.) the finale. It is clear if other charactere get in danger, the tension is bigger.

From Ausiello:
http://bit.ly/F2op7

Question: Please take pity on us CSI: NY fans and tell us when on earth Lindsay is coming home from Montana. We miss her! -- Laurzz
Ausiello:
She's back in the Big Apple on April 29, but we won't actually see her until May 6 when Anna Belknap officially returns from maternity leave and promptly delivers another baby. "Lindsay pops right back into work and, before you know it, she's in labor," exec producer Pam Veasey says with a laugh. "You see her for a second and her water breaks. We couldn't do anything else but bring her back and let her give birth." Danny, of course, is at Lindsay's side for the main event and, like any new parents, "they're overwhelmed by it," says Veasey. The big question: What do they have? "It's a girl," she reveals. "I won't tell you the name because we don't know if the audience will respond to it." Hmm.... any ideas what it could be? Head to the comments with your guesses!

So many important things to ask and answer and they talk about Lindsay. :rolleyes: :scream: Couldn't he post a relevant question? Grrr

Oh yes! I've been missing Lindsay so much! ...Wait, who's Lindsay again? :lol:

I'm worried about the "I won't tell you the name because we don't know if the audience will respond to it". What the hell are they going to do... it doesn't really seem like a very good sign.

Oh, and Ausiello? Answer better questions.

He talked to Veasey and twittered about it and that's all we got? :wtf: Maybe he's saving the good stuff for a separate article.

Based on what she said about the audience responding to the baby's name, I bet it's going to be Montana. :rolleyes:

He talked to Veasey and twittered about it and that's all we got? :wtf: Maybe he's saving the good stuff for a separate article.

Based on what she said about the audience responding to the baby's name, I bet it's going to be Montana. :rolleyes:

I KNEW it was gonna be cheesy... I just... I felt it in the pit of my bowels. Ugh.

I'm so golly gosh darn excited! :rolleyes: Do we have to know every time Lindsay farts before she actually lifts her leg to let it go? If she was someone I knew in real life about to have a baby, I might give a crap, but alas, I do not.

If they name the kid Montana, my eyes will roll so hard that they'll fall out of my skull. Could this get any more corny?

(But seriously, do they have to announce every little step of this whole fiasco long before it even happens? Can't the people who are waiting anxiously for the whole thing wait an extra month and see what happens? Can't they ask - and answer - questions that involve something else? Will I ever stop wondering why in the heck they do anything they do? :rolleyes:)

I think no matter what name they choose, some people are going to have an issue. People have been speculating about what they want it to be for so long that some of them are bound to be disappointed. Besides - if they name the kid after someone, or use something cheesy (like Montana), a lot of people are going to think it's, well, cheesy. Maybe they want to spare themselves the responses until it actually airs. Not that they've kept anything else about the whole situation secret.

I've got it! That's the big cliffhanger! It'll be the entire finale, and then Mac will be in his office and Danny will walk in. Mac will ask, "So, Danny, what did you name your kid, anyway?" And Danny will be, like, "Well, we decided to name her-" TO BE CONTINUED

:guffaw:

...that's it...? :vulcan: That's Ausiello's big inside scoop. The beans from his chat with one of the exec prods. PV. There is no escape from DL, not within the show when Lindsay's in Montana, not when Anna's on maternity, not when the producers could be hyping up the finale more or some of the remaining storylines to get people excited about the culmination of the season. The DL baby is not the culminating point of the season. The naming of the child is not the culminating point of the season. Or have I truly truly mistaken the rails this show now runs on.

:brickwall:

Ya know, I wish I could slow that wee lil emoticon down, just have it resigned and leaning it's forehead against the bricks, mebbe a slow feeble hand raised up in an exhausted effort to hit the wall just one more time, muttering darkly...

...that's about where I'm at with the show right now.

Given that he did twitter this initially, I'm hoping he did get more substantial stuff and is saving it. Please, I do hope so. I hope this was just innocuous filler for his column and that there's better to come.

If they name the kid Montana, my eyes will roll so hard that they'll fall out of my skull. Could this get any more corny?

(But seriously, do they have to announce every little step of this whole fiasco long before it even happens? Can't the people who are waiting anxiously for the whole thing wait an extra month and see what happens? Can't they ask - and answer - questions that involve something else? Will I ever stop wondering why in the heck they do anything they do? :rolleyes:)
There will be so many eyeballs rolling we'll be playing marbles. And at this point there are no known depths how far this seems to be able to sink. I don't get why this is getting all the press? Mebbe because all the other benchmarks used to promote the awesomeosity of S5's Organic DL have been passed (the Pregnancy, the Rejected Proposal, the Wedding, the Cuteness of comic book reading and Name mulling). TPTB continue to look for ways to promote the the fantabulousness of the relationship. Funny how a snippet about Lindsay reverts by default to talk of the Baby. Well, to be fair, the birth is imminent, yada. But still.

There's no suspense here. Everyone knows Lindsay's coming back before the season's over, even those that don't read spoilers etc. Why not talk about something that will get people buzzing about something new??

Unless he's saving it for a longer article.

Montana'd be bad enough. But. ...If they name the kid Jessica (or gad help me, 'Angel') I will absolutely hurl. My stomach contents, and any lose objects within easy reach.

...sorry. Just watched tonight's ep and it made me cranky and this kinda crap is just so ...so .... very exasperating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back