CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elsie said:
dutch_treat, this is what Lenkov said when asked if we would see more of Lindsay as an independent character this season:

Yes, stay tuned Wednesdays at 10:00. That's my answer to every question! Yeah, again there's a lot of people to service, but yeah, it's more than just a relationship with Danny that we have in store for her.
Yes, txs, that's the part I meant. So I think that the idea that she will be treated the same as in season #3 is indeed pretty accurate. And now that Peyton is apparently not coming back (at least not for the first six eps) it would explain the new lab tech and Adam's increased screentime.

What a pity (If it's all true)! I would've loved to see more of Lindsay this season.

I would be one happy camper if Peyton did indeed stay in London and we saw less of Lindsay this season as a "demotion" to recurring role would suggest.

DL_Shipper34 said:

It's a mistake.

They have Anna, AJ, and Bess listed in the incorrect spot. All three should be under 'Series Regulars'. Besides, if Anna/Lindsay wasn't part of the main cast, she wouldn't have such a heavy storyline for 4x06.

Do you know this is a mistake? Or is that just your own take on it? Just curious.

My view on Anna, reacurring cast title...

I think i'ts probely a mistake because she is one of the CSIs and has storyline in ep 6. I can't remember where you said the info it was from but maybe the person wrote her as 'reacurring' because of the short time she spent in the second half of season 3 due to her pregnancy... just a thought!

Maybe it's the type of contract that makes them a 'regular' or a 'recurring' character? At least that was the case for the show Heroes. James Kyson Lee (Ando) was in almost every episode, but not listed as a regular, because he had a 0-hour contract.

I sent an e-mail to Phoebe Glassner, the press contact for the show, regarding the cast list in the press release. She responded, "The cast list is incorrect."

Thanks, imaguestage , for sharing that information . I knew that it had to be a mistake. I didn't think they'd downgrade Anna/Lindsay.

Thanks imaguestage!
I 100% doubted that Anna would have been "demoted" on the cast list, but this answer just..reassures me even more. (I'm completely blanking on the word I want to use :mad:)

I sent an e-mail to Phoebe Glassner, the press contact for the show, regarding the cast list in the press release. She responded, "The cast list is incorrect."
That's, er, dedication. However, 'the cast list is incorrect' doesn't specify whether it's incorrect with regards to Anna, AJ or both. Clarification would be nice (not that I'm implying that anybody needs to e-mail the press contact again, I'm sure she's got things to do).

And just a thought... if they really would have downgraded Linds to recurring cast (which I wouldn't have minded), then Stella would be the only woman in the main cast. That was highly to be doubt regarding all the other franchises. They all have at least 2 women on board.

I do think about all the men who are into the CSI girls... they would rather complain to be cut short 50% of cuteness isn't it, ?! ;)

Thanks for the info, imaguestage!

Ah, well, that's too bad. The PR department should not get our hopes up like that. :lol: ;) I'm still kind of surprised they'd make that error...with A.J. it's kind of understandable because he's just been bumped up to series regular, but Anna's been on the show for two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back