CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^She's really pretty!

1CSIMfan said:
^^If we're lucky. :p

Let's hope we're lucky. :D I would presume that would mean we'd be seeing less Lindsay. With the exception of episode 6, the spoilers do back that up.

Top41 said:
WOW...did Anna get demoted??? From series regular to recurring??? I wonder if it's a typo. If not...very interesting...

:confused: What happened? Let's not cheer yet. It's gotta be a mistake. Didn't they said that AJ was a regular now? Then why is he still under "RECURRING CAST"?

Lorelai said:
Top41 said:
WOW...did Anna get demoted??? From series regular to recurring??? I wonder if it's a typo. If not...very interesting...

:confused: What happened? Let's not cheer yet. It's gotta be a mistake. Didn't they said that AJ was a regular now? Then why is he still under "RECURRING CAST"?

Recurrings can still be considered regulars if they appear in every episode. IIRC, it's a SAG denotation, dependent on screentime and the like. Celebration might be a little premature, but if they've really bumped her down, that's a pretty big deal.

Lorelai said:
Top41 said:

Didn't they said that AJ was a regular now? Then why is he still under "RECURRING CAST"?

See, that's where I got confused as well. Because on the 20th, CBSPress also made a press release on A.J's bump to series regular:

A.J. BUCKLEY JOINS THE CAST OF "CSI: NY" AS A SERIES REGULAR
LOS ANGELES, Aug. 20 - A.J. Buckley joins the cast of CSI: NY as a series regular, after recurring for two seasons as gifted lab technician "Adam Ross," who specializes in the analysis of trace evidence.

A.J. Buckley's television credits include "Without A Trace" and "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" on the Network, and "Entourage." His feature film credits include "The Last Sin Eater" and "Happy Feet."

CSI: NY, a crime drama inspired by the drama series, "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," is about forensic investigators who use high-tech science to follow the evidence and solve crimes in the Big Apple.

*confuzzled*

^Yeah, that is confusing. I wonder if there's a chance he's replacing her? That would be beyond awesome. I doubt it, but hey, it would be a good swap. AJ's a good actor, and Adam is an awesome character.

;) Wow! Alison Sudol is beautiful.

dependent on screentime and the like. Celebration might be a little premature, but if they've really bumped her down, that's a pretty big deal.

Well, then I hope it's not a mistake ( I'm an optimist & a dreamer ) & we'd be seeing less Lindsay.

I would presume that would mean we'd be seeing less Lindsay. With the exception of episode 6, the spoilers do back that up.
That sounds pretty recurring to me although I'm sure we'll never get that lucky or maybe....once Danny dumps her, she's not around much. Maybe she whines to Mac (since she's good at that) and he makes sure they never work together again.

1CSIMfan said:
I would presume that would mean we'd be seeing less Lindsay. With the exception of episode 6, the spoilers do back that up.
That sounds pretty recurring to me although I'm sure we'll never get that lucky or maybe....once Danny dumps her, she's not around much. Maybe she whines to Mac (since she's good at that) and he makes sure they never work together again.

It looks like, as the final indicated, there's really not much to her beyond being Danny's love interest. She might be tolerable if they kept her mostly in the lab.

I really wonder if this is accurate or not. :D

I highly doubt it is accurate, especially after the promotion of AJ BUckley and he is listed as Reoccuring Cast. Very odd. I will be extremely dissappointed if there is less Lindsay.

I dunno, but I still stand by the fact that, while AJ is a contract cast member now, lab techs and coroners are not CSIs, and Lindsay is. She shouldn't be listed with them, regardless of the headings for both groups.

It's weird either way, and a bizarre mistake if it is one.

I'm still curious to see if AJ (and Robert!) are added to the main credits. ;)

The CBS press release has her listed, that must just be a typo on that particular site.

The press release for "Snow Day" listed Mac, Stella, Danny, Lindsay, Hawkes and Flack as regulars and Sid and Adam as recurring. Bumping her down makes no logical sense, and how does a mistake like that even happen if I'm meant to believe it is a mistake?

Another question: does Robert Joy have a contract with the show? If so, that could be an indication considering that he's listed as recurring all through season 3...

daytimedrama said:
1CSIMfan said:
I can't believe I forgot this earlier but I find this very interesting. Anna's not even listed in the credits for Love Run Cold. Maybe they really are getting rid of her.

check this out

If you click on full cast and crew she is there.

Underneath Robert Joy, who's recurring. It makes me think they're working off a new cast list for an old episode. Very interesting. The Yahoo TV mention adds credence to what we're seeing in the press release.

My guess is that AJ, Robert and Anna are listed as recurring characters because they'll be in every episode but not have the same amount of screentime or hour obligations as the series regulars.

Again, it could be a mistake, but she used to be listed right after Carmine. Now she's between Robert and AJ. That would be a pretty big mistake to make. It's certainly one I've not seen before.

It's a mistake.

They have Anna, AJ, and Bess listed in the incorrect spot. All three should be under 'Series Regulars'. Besides, if Anna/Lindsay wasn't part of the main cast, she wouldn't have such a heavy storyline for 4x06.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back