CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

Clear example of what happens when that little inner voice takes over! :devil: :devil: :devil: At least this has been cleared! Thanks for checking, to the joy or sadness ( :p ) of the fans.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. SvartaBaskern

SvartaBaskern Witness

Thanks imaguestage! :)

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

(Ok, correct me if I have any of these details wrong, guys :))

4.07 "Commuted Sentences"

~ It's either one big case, or two connected cases. It seems like pretty much everybody has scenes with everybody else.

~ It involves a sexual predator who was acquitted

~ Flack and Angell have some scenes together. Possible flirting. :devil:

~ Apparently, Angell is going to be 'Jessica' instead of 'Jennifer'. (Did they ever actually say 'Jennifer' in season 3?) We find out that her father is/was a cop. :p

~ Kendall is in this one, flirting with Adam (of course). ;)

4. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I'm loving the idea of Flack and Angell flirting. I hope that happens. Looks like after three season of Flack paying no attention to women, he's going to make up for it in season 4.

Also, Angell has four older brothers.

Looks like it starts out with Mac, Stella, and Flack on one case (or part of the case) and Danny, Hawkes, Angell, and Lindsay on the other.

I guess Angell decided she'd rather have a guy who still has his b*lls since Lindsay has stolen Danny's.

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I'll admit that I'm getting a bit tired of all of the relationship crap. Flack has a girlfriend in episode 3, now he's flirting with Angell (good choice, though, don't get me wrong ;)--if Danny ain't smart enough to go for her, Flack should definitely give it a go), Danny and Lindsay are still together (hang on a sec...:rolleyes:...thanks, done now), and the only two times I recall seeing Kendall, she was flirting with Adam over the evidence.

Honestly, if they can find time for all of this, they should really find time for Flack's family, Louie, Adam's father, etc. I'm not saying that's all it's going to be, but the news that Adam is a series regular would be nice if it didn't come along with 'OMG HE CAN GET A GURLFRIEND!'.

Dear Writers,
    Yes, we know. They have peens and va-jay-jays. Move along.
    Love,
    Fay

6. LateToTheGame

LateToTheGame Hit and Run

Unfortunately the "relationship crap" seems to work for a lot of people. I mostly lurk at this site and I spend a pretty equal amount of time in each series thread (well, okay - less in CSI:Miami) And while there is definitely vehement opposition to GSR over in the CSI:LV thread, and much nashing of cyber teeth here over D/L - these relationships have a lot of support. I mean, some of the GSR fans get positively poetic when they defend that relationship.

These shows have passed from being "procedurals" and being about the "science". They aren't soaps yet, but they are getting awfully close. Okay CSI:Miami is already there with its character returning from the dead and another character finding out about "the son he never knew he had" :rolleyes:...CSI:LV is getting there too, with a main character being kidnapped (again! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:) and the cliffhanger ending. I guess in comparison, CSI:NY plots aren't so bad (well there was that whole commando season finale - but that was actually quite entertaining, and they did throw in some science ;)...) This change to the more soapy angle seems to work though - there is a flurry of excitement over at the CSI:LV spoiler thread because of a promo for the new season and I have to admit, it does make me want to watch, even though I dislike the cliffhanger concept.

Anyway, in order to be somewhat on topic, I will say thanks for the spoilers that have come out. It does sound like some of the CASES might be interesting, which is more than I can say for the other two series at this point (going by spoilers, that is).

7. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I'm tired of the relationship crap too (mostly DL). I don't need to actually see a couple together to know they're together. Danny had girlfriends before. He mentioned them and that was it. I didn't have to see any of them to know he was getting some but if they're gonna throw this crap in our faces, I'm glad to finally see Flack having some fun.

I'd love to know something about Flack's father, what happened to Louie, more about Adam's past, even more of Flack's past. The entire focus can't possibly be on Danny and Lindsay. That's gonna get old and very boring fast. Even if my OTP was canon (no chance in hell of that), I wouldn't want to see them together sucking face or whatever in every single episode. Can't Danny or Lindsay work with somebody else? There's Mac, Stella, and Hawkes there too. Can't they switch it up some. Mac/Stella and Danny/Lindsay every week is BORING!!!!!

8. darksheep

darksheep Dead on Arrival

As much as I don't want this show to become TOO "relationshipy", am I wrong to like the idea that now I may finally get to occasionally see Danny "getting some"?

It's like the icing on my cake. But it's still the cake that counts first and foremost with me. :)

9. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:lol: *pets Fay*

I'm quite loving the latest spoilers! I'm not sure that I can remember seeing Flack and Angell working together before, but I think they could definately have some great chemistry together (also, I'm equally not sure they ever actually called her 'Jennifer'. just Detective or Angell, maybe it was just the power of suggestion, but I don't think they'll mention her name anyway, so I'll still think of her as Jennifer). Yeah, Flack does nothing for 3 seasons and now he's making up for it. Flirting? And with a fellow Detective? I like it. :devil: :p Whilst it is interesting to find out more about Angell it would have been nice for Flack's family to get a mention too. Oh well, I will remain ever hopeful. :rolleyes:

Adam and Kendall, well they were a suggested couple ever since she was first mentioned, so I guess a little lab geek flirting will be fun. Although that will really do, no more getting it on people! Get back to your jobs...

Anyway, from having a look at the spoilers it does look like there could be some good screentime for Flack and Angell which is great to see. Especially after episode 3, which may also have a lot of Flack action in it, I'm glad to see them using him more. :)

Oh, and the case looks interesting too.

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Me too!!!! From what I've seen, Flack and Angell have at least two scenes together. While I'm sick of the romance, if we must put up with it, I'm all for seeing Flack finally showing some interest in women.

They've never shown Flack and Angell work together. I was beginning to wonder if they even knew each other. Apparently they do, but not all that well. I can't believe they're using the name Jessica now instead of Jennifer. Can they not remember what they used? Let's just hope it's a typo. :rolleyes:

No, you're not wrong, if that's what you like. Danny mentioning a girl is enough for me to know he is. I certainly don't need to see it to know and considering who we've seen him get it from, I'd much rather not see or think about that.

11. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

How is it that Flack never even noticed a woman for three seasons and suddenly he's the stud of NY? Not that I'm complaining, but it's kind of funny. It's like now that Danny is in a relationship, they have to have someone else step up and take that sex symbol role. It seemed like Danny was getting hit on by some chick (or cuddle party organizer :lol: ) every other episode, but now that he's with Lindsay, I guess we can't have that. :lol: :rolleyes: It makes sense that Flack would draw female attention, but it kind of sucks that Danny's kind of been demoted from that role so he can just be Lindsay's boyfriend. Just one more way the character's being neutered by this whole shoddy relationship thing I guess. :(

I do like the idea of Flack and Angell flirting. :D They're both tall, dark-haired pretty people. How could sparks not fly? And from what I've heard, it's going to be pretty cute.

As for Adam and Kendall, I'll wait and see. It is getting awfully soapy in the lab. As the Crime Lab Turns? The Days of Crime Lab? :lol: The cases sound good, but really, NY getting soapy does not make me happy.

12. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

If anyone is interested, CBS showed the preseason CSI:Miami commercial last night. My guess is CBS should show the one for CSI:NY this Wed. so you might want to tape it. If you can't see it, CBS will probably have it at their site in a week or two.

13. LivingEnd

LivingEnd Lab Technician

Thanks to everyone who shared spoilers. It’s greatly appreciated and makes waiting for the new season a little more bearable. :)

Some of the cases look fairly interesting and imo the show should focus more on the cases and the forensics than on the romance.
    I like to see character development, but beside their relationships there must be other ways to define a character.

However, I’m looking forward to the Flack/Angell scene. That one could be fun to watch.

And poor Danny! Now all the hot women hit on Flack and he is stuck with Monroe. :p

On a random note, does anybody know if season four will be available on CBS Innertube? Just curious because they haven’t updated the NY-side there since the rerun of People With Money.

14. Joolz

Joolz Police Officer

I couldn't agree more......surely character development has to be more than who's doing who.....backstory people...Where the frick is Louie :confused:........

There must be someone in the writing team who can slot in Flack senior, ANY associate of Hawkes, Stella must have some friends somewhere and I'm damn sure that Mac talks to other people from time to time.

What have we gained from the D/L debacle? apart from serious bouts of nausea.......

Well... :rolleyes: we know Danny lives beyond his means (ie paycheck to paycheck), prefers sex on the pool table, will act like a doormat when needed, has perfected the smacked down puppy dog look and will regularly offer his balls up for Monroe to chop off at her whim.

BUT did we really want to know all that...IMHO.. NO..we would have much rather followed Danny's visits to see Louie, whatever planet he may be on.

Maybe followed through with Danny taking Hawkes to his mothers for the amazing mozzarella....
    We would have loved and eaten up more Danny Flack scenes like in 'Comes Around' That little gem of an insight into the characters was a marvel and left me longing for more.

Yay, let's have Flack go visit his parents for Sunday lunch, just so as I can put a face to the mentioned characters.

Mac, surely must have dealings with someone other than at work or Peyton (absent as she now is) what's he gonna do now, talk to the wall or something?? They let him out of his shell, now they've gotta keep him out and not just lock him back up in the wounded widower cage of self deprecation. Sometimes his high moral attitude when it suited him got on my nerves, but at least he had a little fire in his belly....

I'm glad Adam at least seems to be getting a little more recognition, and I hope the new lab tech 'is' just a friend, hopefully a friend who he's shared some past with that we'll find out about through friendly banter and not infantile high school D/L style drivel.

That's enough from me for now.....

15. Danistheman

Danistheman Prime Suspect

Fay you really make me laugh. I'm with you and Joolz 100%. I've started to watch Season 1 again just to remind me of all the good times. Sometimes I wish that they'd resurrect Aiden...I'm sure that she'd kick some ass with certain characters :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.