CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Here's a shiny new spoiler thread! Let's keep discussing the new information about season 4. :D

Here's a re-hash of the spoilers we know so far:

~ Flack's girlfriend's name is Devon.
    ~ He's wearing a tux because he has to go to a party full of rich people in the course of the investigation.

2. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I wonder if Flack's stomach will have scars when he's got his shirt open, or if his rich girlfriend paid for the plastic surgery to have them "fixed"? :rolleyes:

3. Faylinn

Hmm, good question. It might not be bare chest, though--he could be wearing an undershirt or something, or maybe the shirt is unbuttoned but not open... *curious*

4. Joolz

Joolz Police Officer

Now then,

Flack in a tux I can handle ( really really wish I could handle :devil:) ahem..shakes head....back on topic here.....

Flack giving chase with shirt tails flying in the wind ( see above statement ) :devil:

Flack with superflous, mandatory gorgeous, rich chick.......I'm really struggling with........

Fay, I'm with you on this one, gal.........I just know I'm gonnna hate her........

Now if she was.

a. down to earth
    b. normally pretty
    c. workin hard to make a buck like any
    normal person.
    d. not look like she's just stepped of the
    page of the latest copy of Vogue

I'm sure I wouldn't have this feeling of dread.....

5. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Well, she's apparently high society, rich and beautiful, very beautiful. That's not going to help your feeling of dread, Joolz.

6. Joolz

Joolz Police Officer

Crawls off into a corner sulking at the sheer predictability of it all.........Not to mention that her name is a county on the South coast of the country I live in (England) and makes me think of a big ass West Indian cricket player........

7. Faylinn

I know. I'm still trying to figure out how they even got together. I don't see Flack as the type to be hanging at the high-society places. :rolleyes:

I was going to go and check about the shirt thing since I'm wondering about it now (I put that it was open, but now I can't remember if it said that or if I just worded it that way), but I can't get to the spoilers now for some reason. *sigh* Maybe someone else can clarify, or I can check later...

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Joolz I know what you mean... I loved the idea of Flack eventually getting a bit of 'action' but I hate the sound of this 'barbie doll' figure!

9. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

I'm so stoked Sinclair's back! He was too formidable as Mac's foe for TPTB to just make him a one-ep character. Has anyone heard/read if they're bringing Gerrard back in S4?

10. celtess

celtess Rookie

I don"t think Gerrard Back in season 4 because I think he's not officer after the last case with Mac..

11. Danistheman

Danistheman Prime Suspect

I was so looking forward to Season 4... but not happy that almost everybody's personal lives are being focused on, and rich socialites are the victims AGAIN. At least there is some continuity - Lindsay still appears to be a whining, self-centred bore :lol:

12. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Well, apparently they are undressing each other when he realizes there is an intruder and gives chase. Supposedly the shirt has been discarded(well, torn off, anyway).

13. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

Flack has a girlfriend? Fuck me. Flack has a rich, gorgeous girlfriend? Excuse me while I vomit. I'm having a hard time accepting that down-to-earth Flack would mingle in the same social circles as the ultrarich, and I just don't believe that after his snide asides about the prevailing attitudes of the rich, he'd be of the same mindset.

And as much as I want to see Flack shirtless, I have no desire whatsoever to see him get busy on TV. It's a sodding crime drama.

The only good to come out of this is that we might see how he treats those with whom he is romantically involved, but in all honesty, Episode 403 might determine whether or not I continue to watch the show.

~prepares all Flack/OFC plotbunnies for euthanasia~

14. celtess

celtess Rookie

I have just a question, Why you not admit Flack have a personnal life?
    It's not a soap, I admnit that. But Flack is the on who know nothing. I think is a good thing this girl friend, maybee we know anothing thing in his life.

15. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

What? Seriously. I don't care if Flack has a personal life. In fact, I assume he does. But I do take issue with the fact that the only aspect of the CSIs' private lives on which TPTB choose to focus is their sex lives. Why not give us a visit from Flack, Sr. Or bring back Gavin to say hello? Why must Flack be saddled with-based on her description-a patently unrealistic match? Young? Ok, I'll buy that. Flack's not a fossil. Gorgeous? Ok, I'll go for that; Flack is quite dashing. But rich, too? Take a flying damn leap, TPTB. Why not pair him up with a middle-class woman-a yoga intructor, cook, or teacher? Why a rich, likely empty-headed socialite?

Oh, that's right. No struggling people in New York.

Honestly, I'm tired of the hookups, and I don't want to see badly simulated sex on TV.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.