CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Can you imagine Danny running after Lindsay and yelling at her to give him his balls back? Mac giving him a really wierd look. Flack would probably be snickering. I'm not sure how the others would react.

2. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I just saw a promo for Life and yeah, I think my NY days are numbered, especially since nowadays every spoiler is about Ramona sleeping with Holt and Holt diddling Lashanda's wawalla and Lashanda smurfing with Smitty and the rest is rich white people killing each other.

Plus, it's Damian Lewis. Damian Lewis is the fucking man.

3. SimplyBlue

SimplyBlue Police Officer

Awesome. Damian Lewis kicks some serious ass. I'll definitely be looking forward to that. :D

As for the rest...*shrugs* I'll see how the season goes. I wasn't entirely impressed with Season Three and could count the number of episodes on one hand that I loved -- the plot holes and sloppy writing bugged me most. So we'll just take it one episode at a time and see if interest totally fades out.

As for the "Jennifer" or "Jessica" debacle...I could have sworn someone said her name in an episode. :confused:

4. GregsAngel

GregsAngel Rookie

i dont know y but i always thought that Danny/Angel would work good together maybe it cause Angel is kind of a female version of Don :devil: lol but that just the way i always saw it :lol:

5. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Not to go back to this point again, as it has already been resolved, but I thought I'd share this Ausiello response about Anna Belknap for those who may still want reassurance, or further disappoint those who still hope the original list was right :p.

Oh, and yeah, I thought Danny and Angell could have been good together. But I'm still quite interested to see Flack trying to flirt with her, I'd love to see how Flack handles a strong and possibly intimidating woman...

6. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

Thanks for the spoilers :).

Well, I really don't care who Angell is with, because I just think she takes up space on the show. I don't know, maybe my opinion will change of her this season, but I really didn't like her " I'm going to turn everything I say into a bad joke/pun" attitude last year. :rolleyes:

Hmm I wonder if the first NY promo will come out today! Miami's came on during CSI Miami, so maybe we'll be lucky!

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Hopefully the NY promo will come out tonight! I'm excited to see it. "Past Imperfect" was not one of the best episodes, but I'll probably watch it just to see if the promo is aired. We're only a few weeks from the premiere!

The more I think about Flack and Angell, the more I like it. That's definitely a couple who's flirting I can get behind.

I guess it's good that Ausiello has cleared up the Anna question for good now. It's cool that he answers more CSI: NY questions now, but I'd love to see ones that aren't about the USS Dindsay. We should make sure he gets some quality questions this season!

8. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I'm totally on board with that. Maybe if TPTB see Ausiello answering intelligent questions about the show instead of, "ZOMG! Is liek danny gonna cheat on his montana this season cuz u no it iz rong 2 cheat on ur twu wuv and carmine and lindsay r soooo sole mates," they'll actually focus on stuff like, you know, plot and continuity and stuff.

9. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

:lol: That's hilarious! I nearly spewed my Iced Tea...

10. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I didn't love season 3 either, and all that got me through the worse eps was Mac. There were some excellent episodes, but for me they were mostly the ones that were Mac-centric, or focused on character development - I liked the deveolpment of Hawkes's character in eps like Raising Shane and Mrs Azrael (was that the one where his past as an ER doc came up?) for instance. But a lot of eps, like Sleight Out of Hand, I didn't like much. I mean the only thing I remember liking in SOOH is Mac shooting the water tank.
    I am currently rewatching Season 1 on DVD, and think the stories are better, though there's not much character development, except for Mac and Danny and a little bit for Flack.
    If they're going to go all soapy/D/L heavy in s4, I will not be happy. Especially if they focus on that instead of more interesting character development and continuity. I want decent plot lines, and decent character development. I hope they will develop Danny and Lindsay as separate characters, looking into Danny's past/family or something, rather than developing them both through D/L.
    I do love CSI NY, but in season 3, it was like I was watching it more to see Mac than for the show itself sometimes, whereas I watch Miami and LV for the show (though I do have a growing thing for Grissom).

Oooh, and I would like more Flack in s4! More development of his character, and of his relationship with other characters. I'd like to see more of his working relationship with other cops, not just the CSIs.

And I really hope they don't make Mac exactly like he was in s1. Yes, i want Mac-angst, but I want character development for him, not character 'reversal'. I don't mind if they deal with his relationship with Claire, that would be interesting, especially if they did it through his relationship with Reed, which I love because it shows his softer side. But I don't want him to go back into that 'wounded widower' shell again. I really liked how they brought him out of his shell these last two seasons, and how they showed he isn't perfect.

And if they make Stella the victim again, I will scream, please not that again.

11. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

What's the only thing better than Angell? Flack AND Angell. Flack AND Angell FLIRTING!!! :D

Honestly, that news just made my day. I've been hoping they'd get a scene together pretty much since Angell appeared. I reckon they're going to have oodles of chemistry. I think I better start making room in the shippy part of my heart for some new lodgers.

Bring on that sexy snark! :devil:

12. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Flack/Angell: the closest thing to Flack/Aiden we'll ever get.

13. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

just saw the new promo...the one thing that had me terrified was seeing flack stuck in a car with fire surrounding it.

14. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Yep, I saw the promo too. Danny appeared to be repelling(sp?) down the face of the Statue of Liberty (special effects didn't look too convincing, though, I'd have to see it again). Danny got in someone's face. Flack got out of a car wearing a suit/tux (I think?) and told someone to 'stop' (might have been a woman? Is this all from one episode, or maybe the first few?). And there was a shot of him stuck in a car with fire next to it (was it a cab, like in the spoilers when he's chasing the burglar at the beginning?)...

I'd like to see it again. It went way too fast.

I think it ended with Danny looking up from where he's dangling and saying something like "Welcome to the party." :rolleyes:

15. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hmmm...interesting development...Flack and Angell flirting...I want to see where that goes even if Flack supposedly has a girlfriend already.

That's so funny!! :lol: Lindsay, what have you done to Danny?

Totally agree with you guys that I'd rather see more of the characters' back stories than deal with all these relationship crap! I want to see continuity!

I haven't seen the new promo yet so thanks for sharing Fay! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.