CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twinkletoes, don't give up hope. These are just spoilers. It is just like gossip. The finished episodes are probably not going to be like the spoilers or they are going to be at least a little different. The romantic pairings may only last for a little while. The Flack romance is probably just for that episode. The Stella story may very well lead to a game of cat and mouse. Wouldn't you like to see cunning Stella as a prelude to rambo Stella. :D

Sphinx said:
Twinkletoes, don't give up hope. These are just spoilers. It is just like gossip.

Thank-you Sphinx. You're right, of course. It's only speculation and nothing's set in stone until the series is broadcast. Nevertheless the omens aren't looking all that promising.... :(

1CSIMfan said:
It was obvious Lindsay went to Danny's just to get him to bed.

You know, this whole time everyone is theorizing that Danny is the one being a player, but what if Lindsay just went to Danny's place to get him into bed? That would be hilarious. :lol:

I think the one night stand point is kinda moot given that spoilers have been leaking out that Danny and Lindsay will be together, but a one night stand isn't out of the realm of possibility for TV. Even Star Trek has done one night stands. :p

Top41 said:
...but what if Lindsay just went to Danny's place to get him into bed? That would be hilarious. :lol:

You know, I think that could be a logical explanation, as she flirted with him, fobbed him off, then (and only when he had chased her half way across the country) does she 'let him catch her'. I think this is more in line with Lyndsay's character anyway. She's not the sweet, virginal mid-western gal she'd have everyone believe. :lol:

I wouldn't do it on a pool table--does that make me a prude? :lol: I'd be like "hell no, you're carrying my ass to the couch, at least!" :lol:

(Yeah, I'm joking. :p Seriously, though, the pool table sex sounds like something from a fanfic--would it actually be realistic outside of the realm of fantasy? Probably not, especially not to just wake up and not be bitching about your back.)

The spoilers are just 'gossip', but there's a certain extent to which they shouldn't change. Most of what we've gotten is about the people rather than the cases, but when you condense all of the character-related spoilers and look at them, it's disappointing to see that it's all about their attractive sexual partners and not about any of the other things that make us all human.

While i DON'T think it would be fun, or practical or good for the spine to spend the whole night on a pool table... it'd be a step up from a regular table. Being that it's got the lining on the top of it... and I dunno more room than a couch I guess... but honestly how far from the bedroom could they have been? Was it just TOO far a trek? ^_^

Faylinn said:
I wouldn't do it on a pool table--does that make me a prude? :lol: I'd be like "hell no, you're carrying my ass to the couch, at least!" :lol:

(Yeah, I'm joking. :p Seriously, though, the pool table sex sounds like something from a fanfic--would it actually be realistic outside of the realm of fantasy? Probably not, especially not to just wake up and not be bitching about your back.)

The spoilers are just 'gossip', but there's a certain extent to which they shouldn't change. Most of what we've gotten is about the people rather than the cases, but when you condense all of the character-related spoilers and look at them, it's disappointing to see that it's all about their attractive sexual partners and not about any of the other things that make us all human.

Every time I re-watch Snow Day, I skip that scene...I'm not a prude either, but I just can't stand it.

Faylinn said:
I'd be like "hell no, you're carrying my ass to the couch, at least!" :lol:

I would love to hear Lindsay say that to Danny. Could you imagine the puzzled look on his face. :confused:

I agree with the folks who said it would be interesting if it turned out that Lindsay only wanted a one-nighter and blows Danny off. A lot more unexpected and less hackneyed than the *Big City Boy Nails Small-Town Bumpkin Girl, Then Blows Her Off* scenario that we've all probably seen ad nauseum through the years on other shows/movies etc. Although I admit that I find the Lindsay-Blows-Off-Danny idea a little less realistic (due to my inner prejudice against Lindsay, I admit), I do think it would make for a more intriguing scenario (IMO) and it wouldn't make Danny out to be the "Bad Guy" in some viewers' eyes.

It sounds as if Danny may date Lindsay for a little while and then realize Lindsay wasn't what he thought she was. Probably many viewers have had the experience of discovering their date wasn't what they appeared to be. It should be interesting how he breaks it to her. Does he tell her the truth and hurt her or just break up with her without telling her and just not return her calls. The one interview said Danny does what young guys do. The latter sounds like something a young guy would do to avoid dealing with a crying girlfriend. It would be more interesting if she broke up with him. It would be less expected.

Hmm I think the pool tables sex was hot. Sleeping on the pool table however just seems a bit impractical if there is a comfortable bed a few feet away, maybe that's because I have a bad back. ;)

Maybe there was a bed in the other room, but I look at it like this:

-They needed each other right then and there, even if the bed wasn't very far away.
-At least Danny got two pillows and a blanket for them.

^^There was a bed. You can see it perfectly made up in the background. If Danny could go to all the trouble to get pillows and a blanket, why couldn't they go to the trouble of actually getting into his bed? I don't think he wanted Lindsay in his bed. Whether they'll be dating or not, I still think that at the time it happened, it was still a one night stand.

I can agree that they might not have been able to take the time to go to the bed but damn, after they were finished, why in the hell would you wanna sleep on a pool table?

Hmm I think the pool tables sex was hot.
Yes, pool table sex is hot....between the right people. **coughdannyflackcough**

Every time I re-watch Snow Day, I skip that scene...I'm not a prude either, but I just can't stand it.
I've learned to effectively block Lindsay out and just focus on half naked Danny. I can imagine just perfectly who he's with.

I wouldn't do it on a pool table--does that make me a prude?
*snort* Hell no. I've been inside your brain...you are no prude.

It sounds as if Danny may date Lindsay for a little while and then realize Lindsay wasn't what he thought she was.
I agree. They're not gonna stay together. Even if they date, it's not gonna last. DL being happy is boring, not to mention unrealistic, TPTB don't do boring for very long.

1CSIMfan said:
I've learned to effectively block Lindsay out and just focus on half naked Danny. I can imagine just perfectly who he's with.

Ahmen! I can put up with that scene for the same reason I can deal with Flack having a girl in the upcoming season (even if she sounds like a brat). ANY excuse to get those boys out of their clothes is a good excuse to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back