CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I really think the pool table was just something random--a place they chose as opposed to the bed to shake things up. Danny and Lindsay are supposed to be the "young" couple of the show, so them doing it on the pool table was probably something the writers thought up as fun. I could be wrong and next season we'll find out some deep, dark secret why Danny won't have sex in his bed, but I kinda suspect it's something that was just meant to be fun.

2. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

ROFL. Don't give TPTB any ideas. :lol:

3. Joolz

Joolz Police Officer

Oh hell, can't we all......

As for all the analogies on pool table sex......It's a good few years ago.........BUT..It's damn good to get it on, on..ya know....no knees falling down squashy cushions or slipping off the mattress.... but shit to sleep on............I have never in my entire life met a guy who would sleep with his...date.....one night stand......on the freakin' pool table....I mean, the floor is much more comfortable, and realistic, as is the sofa..
    Shutting up now......
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

4. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

... with Lindsay. ' Cause the bed is Flack's temple. And that is one too many happy memories to "temper" with! :devil:

PS. How did we turn the spoiler topic into a kinkapoodles topic???!!! :eek: :D

5. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

those two just make their way into everything! *ahem* so spoilers....

Even if they are dating in this new season I'll put up with that too, 'cause couples that shows push together right away never tend to last, AND endure a lot of crap along the way. It's the ones they kind of skirt around forever that wind up together in the end more than not.

6. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

I agree with Top, that the pool table sex was probably just something the writers thought up to be fun. And to me, it was fun. If Danny and Lindsay had consummated their *gag* relationship with some cheesy tryst following a romantic dinner, I'd have cried. Not cried over Danny's crappy taste in women (which I do each and every week), but cried because the writers opted to cling to yet another cliche.

The pool table sex shook up the cliche that is D/L a little bit and made the scene palatable to me. I find Lindsay dull as hell, utterly lacking in spark or one ounce of sexuality. The fact that she offered to let Danny settle his $100 bet by [CENSORED] on a pool table makes her just a little more interesting to me. ... Now if only Danny can lose his interest, I'll be one happy girl.

7. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Maybe that's why they chose the pool table. So we could all stomach it. :p

8. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I thought they chose the pool table to show how passionate they were about each other. I am not a Danny/Lindsay shipper, but I enjoyed the pool table scene. It is strange that CSI usually refuses to show sex scenes but has no problem showing rape scenes. :confused:

9. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

they might deal with rape cases and have some victim flashbacks while they're solving but even in the flash backs i wouldn't say they've EVER depicted a rape scene.

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Did I miss something? I don't remember any actual rape scenes.

It's a crime drama...why do we need sex scenes? I don't need to see that it to know they do it.

Nobody really knows why they chose the pool table, it's all just speculation on what we think. I didn't enjoy the pool table scene but only because it was DL.

11. daytimedrama

daytimedrama Dead on Arrival

Sounds good to me :D

12. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

Sounds great to me too :)!!!

A bump implies that they're still on the road--aka still will be in a relationship, just need to work out problems.

13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

AKA *yawn*

*Watches "Torchwood"*

14. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I am not a Danny/Lindsay shipper, but it is nice that they are having a decent relationship.

15. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Oh, I'm most definitely NOT a D/L shipper either, but at least if they are going to portray them in a relationship for awhile (and it sounds to me like Pam V. is insinuating it will Not be permanent) then at least it's something respectful and above-board, and not going the same route as that "other" high profile CSI romance :lol: Nothing more creepy and tawdry then 2 people in a relationship who are sneaking around behind their friends' backs with it, indicates to me they're not very proud of what they're doing. I'm glad they had Mac and Peyton come clean with their own relationship, and if they Must put D/L together temporarily, I'm at least gratified to see that I won't have to suffer and roll my eyes through a Sneaking Around Relationship, on top of it. Leave that infantile crap for the other CSI... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.