CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

If Miami has a shower scene, I will laugh my head off. Then they might as well have Stetler be the one in Horatio's bed. Now that would shock the fans. :eek:

Maybe the new year won't be as bad as most of the posters think. I googled the two new additions and they look like they have done a variety of acting from comedy to drama. The actress who plays Adam's new girl looks pretty, but not glamorous. Posters seem to outraged that the people are good looking, but they would be more upset if they gave the characters unattractive lovers. I am really looking forward to the new Mac story. Gary Sinise should do a really good job with it. It will enable him to stretch his acting muscles. :cool:

2. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

No, posters are outraged not that the people are always shamelessly good looking, but that it is not by any stretch of the imagination a true representation of New York City. Miami has a seemingly disproportionate number of "beautiful people" in real life, but this is ridiculous. Not even the perps are ugly on NY. I doubt you would read anyone here seriously getting upset over an unattractive lover if that person could act their a**es off.

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Nadcus, let's avoid telling people not to watch the show just because they don't like a certain development. It's a weak argument, and it's rude.

And even more so in "All Access." It pisses me off big time that Stella might make the same mistake twice. :mad: :mad: :mad:

If the spoilers are any indication, this show really is going to be getting way too soapy. In the space of three episodes, we'll have three potential/new couples: Stella and Drew, Adam and Kelly, and Flack and Devon. Add that to Mac and Peyton (if they're still together?) and Danny and Lindsay and it really is just too much.

I do think Flack's girlfriend will just be a one episode deal (probably, as others have said, to give a little love to Eddie's fangirls who want to see a little skin! :D :devil: ). But with the other two, that's still 3-4 couples--awfully heavy on romance for a crime drama.

Assuming Mac and Peyton are done for the time being, one other couple at most would have been enough. There's still Danny and Lindsay after all, though all these couples are definitely going to take the emphasis off those two.

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Maybe since they didn't mention Kelly being Adam's girlfriend, they've changed those spoilers. With so many people f*cking around in the lab, it would be too much.

Besides, they said that this chick was in "Til Death Do We Part" I think--wasn't she the maid of honor that tried on the wedding dress? If so, I didn't exactly like her. I was hoping to develop a new girlcrush to replace my dearly departed Angell, but I'm not optimistic at this point. Ah well, we'll see.

The spoilers are definitely concentrating on who's banging who, though. *sigh*

Sadly, I'm wondering if CSI:NY might slip from the top of my 'favorite shows' list. I do love me some Doctor Who and Torchwood...

5. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I'm really, really sorry for having sparked a controversy. I really love CSI:NY and will even continue to watch it even if it starts to resemble a soap :D

Anyway, it was just an opinion. No offense was meant by it. :)

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Wow they're really putting some attention on Adam. I wonder if they're making A.J a series regular and putting him in the opening credits this season. :confused:

7. gypsy

gypsy Police Officer

There is nothing wrong in having an opinion. Everyone is entitled to them. You should not have to apologise for it.

:)

8. Top41

mandy, you have nothing to apologize for. :cool:

Is it possible Kelly and Adam are just friends with benefits? ;)

9. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Maybe it will kind of be like the coroner's assistant and the legal aid in NCIS. The two who keep making out everwhere, but never seem to get caught. Neither one is a main character, but they bring alot of comic relief to the show.

10. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Episode #4 is up. It's called "Time's Up". Sadly I don't have much time to check my sources tonight (maybe one of my spoilers' friends can fill in?) but I can tell you that there's two cases in this one and ooooh, Det. Angell is back! :D

She's working with Danny and Stella while Flack works with Mac. Time travel is involved in this last case. Btw, anyone remembers what her name was? They have listed her as Jessica here but somehow I thought her name was different... :confused:

11. Top41

ANGELL is back!!!! :D :D :D

12. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Yay Angell back...Jessica... I could have sworn it was Jenifer?!?! Anyone else know??

13. Top41

Apparently it's Jessica, but I thought it was Jennifer, too. :confused:

Looks like lots of Hawkes in this one--yay!! :D I really hope he gets more to do this year, because Hill rocks.

And minimal Lindsay, seems like she's mostly in the lab...have the writers heard our pleas???

14. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

mandy9578, I agree with your comments about the writers consistantly here (well, for the second time) putting Stella with the wrong type of men. I would have hoped that after Frankie tied her up in her own bathtub and tried to kill her that the writers would have her shy away from that type. I find it hard to believe that she would attract someone that is just as slimy as Frankie was. :confused: It does infuriate me that the writers are attempting to do this yet again to her.

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

LOL. Here's some info on the case Flack and Mac work on:

1) Flack has seen two naked guys in one day (one at the crime scene, sadly Danny wasn't one of them)
    2) A guy confesses to Mac that he's killed a man. Yet the guy he says he's killed is alive and when Mac asks the man (who is supposed to be 'killed'), he responds that he's never seen the man before. (which brings the time traveling story)
    3) ETA: Hawkes works with Mac and Flack
    4) More later

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.