CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mandy said:

I can't believe the writers are foisting off another shady love interest for Stella!...*indignant here*...Stella's character is a strong woman but the writers keep making her fall for the wrong men...Is it just me? Or does sensible Stella Bonasera seem to have really awful taste in men? She's being written as some sort of loser magnet!!
*nods* it's not just you. it's kinda unfair how they always put the 'bad men' problem on stel.. she deserves wayyy better than that :(

and to whoever said that the new guy (stel's new love interest) might be frankie's bro, i agree. i was thinking/assuming the same thing. maybe he wants revenge.

mj0621 said:
mandy said:

I can't believe the writers are foisting off another shady love interest for Stella!...*indignant here*...Stella's character is a strong woman but the writers keep making her fall for the wrong men...Is it just me? Or does sensible Stella Bonasera seem to have really awful taste in men? She's being written as some sort of loser magnet!!
*nods* it's not just you. it's kinda unfair how they always put the 'bad men' problem on stel.. she deserves wayyy better than that :(

and to whoever said that the new guy (stel's new love interest) might be frankie's bro, i agree. i was thinking/assuming the same thing. maybe he wants revenge.

I don't really post here very often, but after reading these spoilers, I just felt like chiming in with my $.02. I really liked that Stella was written as a strong, independent woman and I hate that they are giving her another bad match. Perhaps they will have it turn out that Stella sees through him, but plays along and flirts with him to find out what his angle is and then turns the tables on him proving she is nobody's fool. Do you think I am asking too much??

I also agree with the posters who think that there are just too many romances going on. Pairing off so many people on a show that is supposed to be a procedural and not a soap opera seems ridiculous. I really hope it isn't as bad as it sounds right now. Plus, haven't any of the writers heard that you don't dip your pen in the company ink or any of the other equally charming sayings about not dating people you work with. It can just get very very messy -- especially, I would think, if you work in the same department in law enforcement. I'm looking at you, Danny and Lindsay.

I also really hope that Peyton doesn't come back this season. I don't care if Mac is still seeing her and we know that because it is occasionally mentioned. I just don't want to see her on my screen. I have to fast forward through almost all of Peyton's scenes.

privatename said:
I don't really post here very often, but after reading these spoilers, I just felt like chiming in with my $.02. I really liked that Stella was written as a strong, independent woman and I hate that they are giving her another bad match. Perhaps they will have it turn out that Stella sees through him, but plays along and flirts with him to find out what his angle is and then turns the tables on him proving she is nobody's fool. Do you think I am asking too much??

I hope you're right...I hope Stella uses her instincts as the detective that she is and see right through the facade...

privatename said:
I also agree with the posters who think that there are just too many romances going on. Pairing off so many people on a show that is supposed to be a procedural and not a soap opera seems ridiculous. I really hope it isn't as bad as it sounds right now. Plus, haven't any of the writers heard that you don't dip your pen in the company ink or any of the other equally charming sayings about not dating people you work with. It can just get very very messy -- especially, I would think, if you work in the same department in law enforcement. I'm looking at you, Danny and Lindsay.

Yup, it can get pretty messy and sticky.

privatename said:
I also really hope that Peyton doesn't come back this season. I don't care if Mac is still seeing her and we know that because it is occasionally mentioned. I just don't want to see her on my screen. I have to fast forward through almost all of Peyton's scenes.

As for me, I kinda like Peyton. :)

1CSIMfan said:
The naked men ties into the time travel. From what I can tell, one of them supposedly travels back a few days in the past to tell of a murder that hasn't happened yet.

Hey, thanks for clearing that up...Still, wouldn't it be entertaining to see the cast in period costume? :lol:

Twinkletoes said:
mandy9578 said:
Yup, it can get pretty messy and sticky.

Oh dear. I hope you're not talking about Danny's pool table.... :eek: :lol:

Hahaha!! :lol: Funny, that's a good one!! Get your mind out of the gutter. :lol: I was referring to the show turning into a soap opera with so many hook ups going on. Although, you really think that's what happened to Danny's pool table? :eek: Okay, okay, getting my head out of the gutter now! *sniggers* :lol:

Can it be true? Have my prayers been answered? Is Angell coming back? That's exciting news.

This time travel story seems intriguing. I hope they do it well and keep me entertained. On another note, wasn't there a rumor last season about Frankie's family getting a tad upset about Stella having shot him? It might make sense then to have Kerr Smith's character to become Stella's new love interest. But if she's dumb enough to fall for a dumb line, then I might lose faith in Stella's ability to cull the crap.

Springmoon said:
Can it be true? Have my prayers been answered? Is Angell coming back? That's exciting news.

Apparently, she is. And that makes me really happy too. Especially since I'm pretty positive Emmanuelle walked right past me at LAX on Monday. Either that or she has a clone somewhere because it really did look like her.

Let's see. My thoughts.

1. Thrilled that it appears Flack and Hawkes may be getting a little more screen time. While I actually like Lindsay she had plenty of focus last year despite her preg, and it's time for the other guys to shine.
2. Go Adam! I want to see him and Hammerback in the credits.
3. I'm annoyed at the Stella thing. First, Kerr Smith may be older than he looks, but nonetheless looks like a frat boy to me. Also, can't she just have a normal relationship if she must have one? Why does Rambo Stella have such bad judgement?
4. Glad to hear about Angell. One, Flack can't do everything, much as we would like him too. Also, she's a decent actress and I think she's really made the character stand out.

^ Now that's a serious question. I hated the ones he had in S3 so I really hope they got damaged enough in the finale and he had to change them. ;)

I like your idea that Stella sees right through him and turns the table on him. It could be a regular cat and mouse game. There have been two suggestions about what he is up to that would be great.
1.He is Frankie's brother out for revenge.
2 He is the one harrassing Mac and is trying to get closer to Mac through Stella.

I actually perfer the second one. Maybe Stella will see through him and plays cat and mouse with him in order to watch Mac's back. If they reall want to make it wild he could have been hired by the guy who was after Mac last seaon and he is the brother of Frankie. He would go after Mac as part of a job and getting back at Stella would be an added bonus.

ka990 said:
Any news of Flack's girlfriend sticking around or was she just brought in for ep 3?

Given all the spoilers for the numerous love interests/romances for this season, I sure hope she's only here for the one episode! I dread seeing a fine crime procedural turned into a soap opera, and from the spoilers so far, that's what it sounds like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back