CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be so hilarious if Flack "hallucinated" one of the naked men as Danny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The time travel thing sounds interesting...

well guys Mandy said she wouldn't watch anymore, she said it so I encouraged her. Plus I am not the one being rude, what about the Fuck me, isn't that rude for the writers. I am far from being rude. You guys are.

Nadcus said:
well guys Mandy said she wouldn't watch anymore, she said it so I encouraged her. Plus I am not the one being rude, what about the Fuck me, isn't that rude for the writers. I am far from being rude. You guys are.

Nadcus, seriously, lose the attitude. This is a discussion board about the show, which includes things people like about it and things they don't. So just stay on topic and discuss the show and not whether other posters should be watching it or not and everything will be fine. OK? Thanks.

Thanks for the info everyone :)

Angell is back :mad:. great.

I'm glad that it's 2 cases instead of one, (even though I prefer one, I just think 3 in a row is too much), and it gives a chance for the CSIS to make funny little comments in the lab about each others cases.

Angell is back, yaaaaay! :D She rocks!

The newest spoilers are a hoot! Flack, Nekkid Men and Time Travel? And Flack, Hawkes & Mac are all on the same case together?! Be Still My Foolish Heart... :p

Nadcus said:

Ummm...*raises hand here*...Excuse me, I never said anything about not watching the show anymore...You're putting words in my mouth...Here's what I actually wrote and I quote:

mandy9578 said:
OMG!! I still can't wrap my brain around the fact that working-class hero Don Flack, Jr. falls for a rich socialite...It's too, I don't know, out of character...I think the show's writers should just leave it to the imagination of fans regarding the characters' love lives...

As for the chest-baring Flack, can't wait to see that though... :devil:

See!! Nothing about me not watching the show anymore...Anyway, I hope this issue dies down...

Yeah, let's drop it here if we could and get back to spoilers! :)

It looks like Stella and Danny are working together, along with Angell, on the death of a college co-ed.

Top41 said:

It looks like Stella and Danny are working together, along with Angell, on the death of a college co-ed.

Was Angell the asian female detective? If it is the one I am thinking of, she and Danny had some chemistry. Maybe he stops seeing Lindsay and starts seeing her.

Sphinx said:
Top41 said:

Was Angell the asian female detective? If it is the one I am thinking of, she and Danny had some chemistry. Maybe he stops seeing Lindsay and starts seeing her.

No, that was Maka...Angell is Caucasian, played by the actress Emmanuelle Vaugier...She first appeared in Season 3, episode 1, People With Money.

Top41 said:
ANGELL is back!!!! :D :D :D

YaY!! :D I really like Angell...She meshes well with the other characters...She kinda disappeared after Heart of Glass (3x16) and I'm glad they're bringing her back.

Now, if the writers decide to bring back another former recurring character, who would you choose?

As for me, bringing Maka back would be interesting...How about Evan Zhao?

What do you guys think?

nattybatty55 said:
The Time Travel part sounds interesting!

Yeah! That time traveling bit does sound interesting...I wonder how the writers will go about it...Period costumes, anyone? :lol: But maybe the time traveling won't be that far back in the past. Hmmm...

The naked men ties into the time travel. From what I can tell, one of them supposedly travels back a few days in the past to tell of a murder that hasn't happened yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back