CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Good points about crossovers. I didn't think CSI and NY doing a crossover was realistic, but it's good to know what they meant--although I can't imagine how you mix up NY and WaT...

Hehe, Rhonda doesn't want me writing fanfic, but I'm not sure I can resist the urge. :devil:

2. shaofu

shaofu Hit and Run

Yes, I thought it was a little strange, given William Petersen's attitude but a crossover between LV and WaT could be fun. Sorry I misinformed you all but blame E!Online for getting it wrong!

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Not your fault, shaofu. ;) It was an interesting rumor, at least. :lol:

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

From The Orlando Sentinel

5. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

csilights, thank you for the spoiler. That may explain why Mac is in a really bad mood for the first two episodes and unshaven. Hopefull this is a story arc and not just for one episode. It should be exciting to find out who it is. I hope it is either someone from the lab or the guy from last year that tried to put him away and not some criminal he put away 10 years ago. It would be even better if it was someone who wants Peyton. It could be someone from his military past that blames him for something. The possibility are almost endless. :eek:

6. Thoughtless4u

Thoughtless4u Dead on Arrival

Yeah, I'm very exciting how they will continue that story, hopefully it's not over in just one episode. Really looking forward to season 4, it all sounds so amazing! :D

7. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

TvGuide.

8. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Really starting to not like the sound of this. Ulterior motive....I swear if she ends up being the victim again I will hire a hit man and send him after the script writers.. :mad: :mad: :mad:

9. SimplyBlue

SimplyBlue Police Officer

...Stella, your taste in men sucks. That is all.

I'm interested to hear more about Mac being harrassed. I hope it's a little continuity and has to do with a former case (person, organization, whatever) we know of. I'm not sure to what, but I've always liked when the writers tie it back in to something.

10. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

11. athens

athens Coroner

Thanks for the spoilers..

A new love interest for Stella?And by the looks of it it will end badly again?!I really wish it would be something good enough from her past and not something that will make her a victim once again as Fruitbat alread said!

12. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Has Stella had any other boyfriend on the show besides the sculptor? Just because that one stunk doesn't mean they will all stink. They just said possible boyfriend. Maybe they will use this situation to show how she has changed since the attack.

I wonder if the witers will have Mac tell the team about the harrassment or keep it to himself. I am guessing he will keep it to himself, but someone like Stella or Flack will somehow find out. Danny probably will be about ready to pee his pants when Mac gets really nasty with the suspect. He might wonder what happens the next time he screws up. :lol:

13. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

This is the reason we are thinking it will end badly "Ulterior Motive" doesn't sound so good. Sounds like she could be being used...admittedly it doesn't sound as bad as Frankie but it doesn't sound promising either...thought the story line might be good, especially if Stella gets to kick his ass for lying to her...

14. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

You want to bet the EVIL Faux Document Expert is really Frankie's younger brother, bent on revenge? :rolleyes:

15. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

So we're getting 2 more recurring characters to add to the ones already there? Translation, even less screen time/plots for Flack :-(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.