CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just say one thing: Csiny is the one who we know the personnal life of this heroes!
It's not a probleme, all csi have his distinction.
Csiny is concentrate of all his caracter and I love this beacause that they must be human with the difference with another csi!
For me it's not a problem....
I only smell myself lol
i go out lol

I have to agree that I don't think Flack would be dating a socialite. Rich people usually hang out with each other. This may sound crass, but Flack couldn't afford a socialite. She would expect to be taken to the best places
and Flack could not afford that on his salary.

I don't think Flack would find himself chasing high society girls. But he's probably not the type to turn someone away based on their networth either. So, it's probably safe to say she picked him up somewhere. The term slumming comes to mind.

That being said, I think if Flack's heart is really in this relationship he's gonna get burned because it sounds to me like this debutante little socialite girl with deep pockets is having some fun slumming with the blue collar cop. My poor Flackie. :(

I can't see Flack with a rich girl. I agree that she probably did pick him up somewhere and she's probably only having some fun with him. She'll tire of him and drop him.

I did notice that he's taking her to Joe's for pizza at the end instead of Ray's. Good boy. Don't take her to your favorite hang out.

I can't see Flack with a rich girl. I agree that she probably did pick him up somewhere and she's probably only having some fun with him. She'll tire of him and drop him.

Modie, can you even see Flack with a girl? :p Just pickin' on ya. Anyway, I'm glad he's atleast getting some action. Flackie deserves it, after all, he's Flack, what deosn't the man deserve? :devil:

1CSIMfan said:
I did notice that he's taking her to Joe's for pizza at the end instead of Ray's. Good boy. Don't take her to your favorite hang out.

He could bump into Danny if he went to Ray's! OH NO! Danny's wee heart would break. Can't you just picture it? "but but but... I thought this was OUR place Donnie?!?" *wibble*

^^Flack would be in all kinds of trouble then.

Also, I did notice that Danny and Lindsay are working together but I see nothing shippy. She calls him Mr Messer once though.

It looks like there's a bunch of Flack in this one. It's about time we get more Flack.

If she's to be called 'Devon', then I hope they get the pronunciation right (and it isn't De Von!!! :mad: :mad:). Other than that I'm happy that he's going to be happy (if only for a while - come on, she's rich, she's bound to be kidnapped or killed.)(Even if it is by certain members of this boeard... ;) :lol: )

1CSIMfan said:It looks like there's a bunch of Flack in this one. It's about time we get more Flack.

Ahmen. He's just too much fun and well loved to not make good use of him. He deserves plotlines dedicated solely to FLACK. ^_^

I'm really unhappy that we're only getting to see the characters getting it on instead of doing normal, everyday stuff. We're introduced to Kelly in Adam's bed. We were introduced to Peyton in Mac's bed. Danny and Lindsay's interactions are sexual. It was suggested that Hawkes was interested in hooking up with that woman last season. Can't we see a montage of them getting out of bed and getting dressed in the morning? This is *so* not necessary.

We're introduced to Kelly in Adam's bed.
Couch, dearie, couch. That's totally different. ;)

But I agree with you and LaGuera--personal lives are not limited to sex. It would be nice to see the show reflect this. If you can't draw viewers in without getting someone naked, it sounds like a cop-out to me.

Modie, can you even see Flack with a girl?
My dear Radical, you know we can work around this. ;) *adds some angsty little bunnies to the hutch*

Sphinx said:
I have to agree that I don't think Flack would be dating a socialite. Rich people usually hang out with each other. This may sound crass, but Flack couldn't afford a socialite. She would expect to be taken to the best places
and Flack could not afford that on his salary.
Good post. I'm thinking she might be portrayed as using Flack as the trophy cop boyfriend, similar to Paris Hilton's Tinkerbell. They'll each have their fun (socialite with Flack / Paris with Tinkerbell), then their "toys" will be forgotten. I just hope they don't portray Flack as emotionally invested in the relationship. He's too good for that.

Ack! I am glad there are others of you out there happy that Flack is getting some but think it is just wrong, wrong wrong that it is with a socialite. I mean part of the big interaction in "Murder Sings the Blues" was about them hating rich people. Right? Or did I just imagine that epi?

NOLAGRRL said:
Ack! I am glad there are others of you out there happy that Flack is getting some but think it is just wrong, wrong wrong that it is with a socialite. I mean part of the big interaction in "Murder Sings the Blues" was about them hating rich people. Right? Or did I just imagine that epi?
No, you didn't imagine that ep. I believe the anti-rich thread was carried through "A Daze of Wine and Roaches," with the Pierpont family.

Danny seems to be the more vocally "I hate rich people" character, but I've always gotten the sense that the others also have no patience for spoiled rich people and their crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back