CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Thanks Elsie for the updated details. :D

And here is the official "The Deep" details from CBS. :)

AN UNDERWATER CRIME SCENE LEADS MAC AND THE TEAM TO UNCOVER A PLOT TO ASSASSINATE A U.N. DIPLOMAT, ON "CSI: NY," WEDNESDAY, OCT. 3

"The Deep" - A body found in the New York harbor leads Mac and the CSIs to a hidden treasure and an assassination plot on a diplomatic convoy headed to the U.N., on CSI: NY, Wednesday, Oct. 3 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Det. Mac Taylor............................ Gary Sinise

Det. Stella Bonasera......... Melina Kanakaredes

Danny Messer. ................. Carmine Giovinazzo

Dr. Sheldon Hawkes....................... Hill Harper

Det. Don Flack............. Eddie Cahill

RECURRING CAST:

Dr. Sid Hammerback...................... Robert Joy

Lindsay Monroe......................... Anna Belknap

Adam Ross.................................... AJ Buckley

GUEST CAST:

Colin Barnett............................ Warren Derosa

Erika.................................... Salina Soto

Zamir Duka..................................... Tanc Sade

Besim Lumani......................... Adrian R'Mante

Traci Butler.................................... Cathy Shim

Drew Bedford................................ Kerr Smith

Fraud Consultant...................... James C Burns

Bomb Squad Tech................. Adrian Quinonez

Written by: Wendy Battles

Directed by: Oz Scott

2. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Man. Somebody at CBS is hell-bent on keeping that ... mistake. :p

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I'd love to send them some flowers. Seriously. :lol:

4. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

I thought AJ Buckley became a full time cast member this year?? so why is he still in the recurring role section. I find it weird though that Anna is in the recurring role section as well I mean the chick is in the credits. how is she a recurring role??

5. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

She recurs every week doesn't she? :) Maybe they should put the rest of the main actors under recurring roles. They also recur every week. Maybe the actress crossed the wrong crew member. Maybe she should send choclate to the person who types these things.

Which episode is The Deep. I am wondering if this is connected to London and Mac's harasser. In the promo Mac says that someone isn't playing games, but is after him. Maybe the puzzle package is why Stella thought someone is playing games with the team. It may not be the action of Stella's new admirerer.

6. Cahill_Fan

Cahill_Fan Rookie

Um, I guess I was mistaken, but I thought that Anna Belknap was a regular. Has she always been "recurring" status?

7. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

"The Deep" is episode 2, if I'm not mistaken.

Anna was listed in the recurring list in the first episode's press release, and it's been confirmed as a mistake, so I guess someone just forgot to correct the typo before issuing the release for episode two (although I think it's a hilarious mistake ;)). As far as AJ goes, although he signed a five-year contract with the show, we aren't entirely sure what that means exactly--he might be a contract cast member, but whether he's going to be grouped with the CSIs and Flack is unknown at this point.

Either way, Anna is a typo and, if AJ is grouped with the series regulars, then his is a typo too. I guess we'll see when the season starts and we get to actually see the credits (I'm crossing my fingers for some bummfluff action! :p). Either way, they're both sticking around, so I wouldn't worry about the press releases. :)

8. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Thanks for 'The Deep' details Shane. :lol: Their recurring character lists are great fun. :rolleyes:

I would find it strange if she actually directly called Lindsay. I figure she just called the lab or called it in and Lindsay was the only person available/the one who was assigned. But you could be right, maybe they are trying to show them as friends... :)

:D Yay for bumfluff action. I have to admit, I'm really hoping to see his pretty face on the credits...

9. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^I imagine that Lindsay is the CSI sent to process Stella's car in case the person left behind any evidence. I just don't see them having the same kind of relationship Catherine and Sara have on CSI (like when Catherine called Sara to come to her after she thought she'd been date-raped).

I find it hilarious that the "mistake" persists. :lol:

I think that AJ will be in the main credits this season. A five year contract is no small thing!

Out of curiosity...does anyone know what kind of contract Anna signed with the show when she joined up?

10. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

If you remember the episode where Stella was attacked, Lindsay was very concerned about Stella. She will probably be the one sent, but I think she will be very concerned especially if someone seems to be targeting the team.

11. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

CSI: New York

In "Buzzkill," episode 4.08, the team's investigations lead them to the world of advertising. They also visit the ER where a gun shot victim is battling for her life. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Posted by SpoilerFix.com at 10:16 AM

12. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

That writer's conflab is so funny! I could totally see them all sitting down together, and that bit with Sid...well, anything Sid says is a bit 'Far Side' (don't sue, Gary Larson!), so I could totally see him say that. He he.

13. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

CSI: NY - Episode 4.08 - Buzzkill

Mac Taylor, Sheldon Hawkes, Danny Messer and Detective Angell work a case where a man is killed and a woman, Brandi, is seriously injured in a shooting at the club where she worked. Danny accompanies Brandi in the ambulance as she is taken to hospital. At the hospital the CSI’s talk to the Doctor treating Brandi, hoping to ask her some questions before surgery as she is the only person able to identify the shooter. The Doctor is acting strangely and it’s not long before he admits to Mac that his brother has been kidnapped and he’s been told to ensure that the witness dies, or his brother will be killed.

The team is suspicious of a man claiming to be Brandi’s boyfriend, he has turned up at the hospital but the information he gives about Brandi’s family doesn’t match up with what Detective Angell has discovered.

In another case, Stella Bonasera, Lindsay Monroe and Detective Flack investigate the world of advertising when a model posing in a large martini glass is found dead. She has burns covering her body but Sid Hammerback quickly rules out electrocution as the cause of death. The martini glass was part of a high profile Times Square billboard advertisement.

Source: SpoilerTV

14. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

They actually mention Hawkes! Whoo Hoo!

It's nice to see the pairings mixed around a bit, too.

15. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Some more details are out for 4.09 - One Wedding and a Funeral.

Stella and Lindsay interview a pedophile who they suspect sent the puzzle pieces. And in the death of the groom at the wedding, it looks like Danny and Flack have a couple of scenes together, interviewing the caterer. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.