CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

^What gives you that idea, Sphinx? :devil:

One Wedding and a Funeral sounds like great campy morbid fun. It will be interesting to see if Danny maintains the same stance on marriage that he had in "'Til Death..." back in S1.

2. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

^ *lol* That was a memorable scene!

"It could happen to you, you know?"
    "What, marriage?"
    "Love"
    "Don't even say stuff like that, Mac, it's not funny"
    :lol:

3. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

He must have had a lobotomy in the intervening seasons... *weeps for the old Danny and entreats him to come back to us*

4. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

*joins the weeping*

I'm still crossing my fingers for the upcoming season...

5. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

The credits for 'Raising Shane' show her as 'Jennifer Angell' but I don't know whether anyone actually calls her by it.

6. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

The conversation for the new marriage episode could go like this especially if Flack isn't crazy about Lindsey.
    Standing by the corpse
    Flack: This could be you.
    Danny: Married?
    Flack: Dead
    Danny : That's not funny, Flack!
    Lindsey smiles sweetly at Danny. Then Danny looks like this :eek:.

7. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

All this talk of marriage makes me want to pen some more fanfiction. :D

Title: It's a girl!
    Fandom: CSI: NY
    Rating: FRT
    Pairing: Danny/Lindsay
    Spoilers: Season 4--and beyond!
    Warnings: Baby!fic, wall abuse, slapping

Summary: Danny and Lindsay welcome a brand new addition to their family.

( Follow the fake-cut to my LiveJournal )

8. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

:lol: Sphinx and Faylinn. On the latter...the horror, the horror! :lol: :D

Am I the only one who didn't take Danny seriously when he balked at marriage to Mac? I saw him as trying to be cool/funny in front of Mac. Even before Lindsay came on the scene, I always saw him as someone who would be clingy and needy in relationships because of his many insecurities. What I didn't predict was his personality disappearing, but I always saw that no marriage and cuddle stuff as silly bluster. If Flack said it, I might buy it, but Danny? The gentleman doth protest too much. ;)

ETA: Interesting that even after having been contacted by fans, CBS hasn't changed the press release.

9. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hilarious!! :lol: :lol: In my opinion, Danny would be better off dead than be married to the succubus...I mean, Lindsay! Marriage to Lindsay is a fate worse than death! Poor Danny! :devil: :lol: :devil:

Priceless! So freaking hilarious!! Gotta love Flack's reaction!! Ouch...My stomach is aching from all the laughter this brought on! :lol: :lol:

10. Faylinn

Glad I could amuse you ladies. That baby picture was really too perfect to pass up, I must admit. ;)

I agree with you about the marriage/cuddling thing, Top. I didn't think he'd hand over his man-bits in the process, though. :(

11. LivingEnd

LivingEnd Lab Technician

:lol: :lol:That was priceless Faylinn , thank you, but now I have coffee all over my keyboard…

I agree, Danny is all for marriage and cuddling but only with the right person. And he should better not go too far with the wrong person because Faylinn showed spectacularly where that could end. :p :lol:

12. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Not at all. That's why I remember it as a funny moment rather than a serious one. It was just a joke. Danny may play tough in front of everybody but I'm sure he'd fall head over heels for the right woman... :)

13. CrimeShark

CrimeShark Pathologist

Faylinn, that's hilarious! I wonder how long it took you to find the baby pic :lol:

14. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Some more information about this episode. Stella has been testifying in a high profile case and it appears that when she gets back to her car there is a mysterious package waiting for her. She calls out the bomb squad (and presumably Lindsay, who also joins her). The bomb squad guys discover that in fact someone has left her a strange gift - hundreds of puzzle pieces... Stella is not happy.

Just speculating here, but I'm thinking that this is going to be something to do with potential stalker boyfriend (or whatever Kerr Smith is supposed to be) and him going a bit weird on her...

15. Faylinn

I came across the baby picture by accident and had to do something with it. A scrunch-faced baby with its tongue out? Perfection! If I was looking for one, I never would have found it. :lol:

Sorry about your keyboard, LivingEnd. :eek:

I thought the marriage line was funny--and it was great that he was flirting with Maka right after he said it. ;) Now that is one couple I'd love to see. (*makes a "Bring Back Maka!" sign*)

I certainly don't think a line in season one was meant to foreshadow the tru luff of Danny and Lindsay long before she even existed. :rolleyes:

ETA: Thanks for the info, Elsie. That could be interesting--but then, I love puzzles. :lol: (Although, I can't imagine why Lindsay shows up, unless it's just as support and they're actually developing a friendship between them so that Lindsay interacts with someone OTHER than Danny--cross your fingers!!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.