CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

In the Sept 17-23 issue of TV Guide it tells what is coming up for current shows. In the article for CSI:NY it says the audience can help solve the murder that happens in episode 5. First you register online at secondlife.com. Then you create an avatar. I wonder what the choices for an avatar will be. You solve the case in a virtual lab. After that there is a new murder to solve online once a month. I'm guessing the fifth episode must be the one where Mac has to create a avatar to solve a case. It does sound like fun. It didn't say if the other cases were ones from the show or just online. It

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Awwwww, are they cute scenes? Any fun banter? Cute that Danny and Flack are working the wedding case together.

I bet Stella's new boy toy Drew sent the puzzle pieces... *sigh*

3. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

:D :D :D :D Me happy now!

Airs: 3rd October 2007

Source: SpoilerTV

Hidden treasure. Really? Now that would explain how they afford the iPods. :lol: :lol:

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Spoiler report for 4.08 "Buzzkill".

I hope we get a bit of the boys' snark since marriage is involved. :lol: I loved the little bit about the names in cement in "Necrophilia Americana". :p

5. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Danny and Flack are always cute ;), but as for fun banter, erm I'm not so sure, but there is potential for it to be good and I'm sure Flack will be snarky. And they get to sit together across from a suspect in the interrogation room, I do love Danny and Flack interrogating together. :devil: :D

6. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I just finished watching the repeat of "Snow Day," and I gotta say it got me pumped for next week's S4 premiere. Most of the cases outlined so far have the potential to be really interesting, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

There are two things I noticed about SD that I didn't the first time that made me giggle.

1. When the baddies make Danny call Flack he refers to him as "Don" instead of "Flack." I don't know how I missed that the first time.

2. When Stella, Mac and Hawkes are standing by the elevator when the sprinklers go off and they realize the baddies are going to try to escape via the parking garage, Mac tells Hawkes to go down there to stop them and he takes off running.

Stella then says to Mac, "There's only two ways down there. The elevator and the stairs." :p :lol:

Way to go, Captain Obvious. :rolleyes: I guess that means Hawkes didn't go running to the teleporting station, but to the stairs. :D I can't believe they actually had her say that. :confused:

7. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

:lol: :lol:^^^ good point!- What is it with gives Stella all 'these' lnes!?!?!?

8. Gaby

Gaby Rookie

i know sometimes there well rubbish! the best lines are always before the cut

9. Faylinn

There's a picture for the promo campaign that starts next week. (There's a CSI Files news item on it, and a link to the original image.)

I sure hope Danny isn't going to wear that fugly hat during the season. However, I do fear that he's got nothing going for his character beyond being the studmuffin token boyfriend. Zuiker needs to lay off the soap operas, seriously. A symbol of their "love"? I'm sorry, but that's on par with a load of cheesy fanfiction.

10. Top41

Yeah, that pic definitely bodes much relationshippy stuff between Danny and Lindsay. I hope there's more in store for Danny than that.

I do wonder about Flack with his gun...think that foreshadows something? Another on-the-job shooting? And what is Hawkes holding in Flack's lap???

11. Faylinn

My first thought was that it looked like a flashlight? :confused:

12. Top41

I was thinking a bottle of wine. :lol: But your assumption makes a lot more sense. Clearly I'm thinking with my Friday brain, which wants wine. :lol:

13. SvartaBaskern

SvartaBaskern Witness

I really really hope that we soon get a larger image, so we can take a look at what mysterious meanings there are in the picture. But so far I like what I see ... :D

14. owlki

owlki Witness

I love CSI:NY and I don't mind DL that much (although I think Danny deserves someone much better than Lindsay) but it really bothers me that their relationship is Danny's main development in season four, according to that promo... and why on earth is Danny wearing that outfit? He went from wearing tie on 'MIA/NYC Nonstop' to that?!

15. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

Yep, it looks like a flashlight... the question is, is he flashing Flack's gun, Flack's food or Flack's other gun? :lol: :lol:

Being serious now.. The idea of the pic is pretty good. It sits everyone in their place. The center of the " csi ny universe" are Gary & Melina. Then, next to them it only makes sense to have Carmine & Eddie. They more than deserve to be there. Than we have Lindsay grabbing Danny, of course. Again, that's her place. :rolleyes: Then, Hawkes ( who I believe they didn't do a favor by making him a CSI) with Sid, since they do have a lot in common. Maybe it would have made more sense for Hawkes to have "some scintillating conversation" with Sid, instead of Flack. :lol: :lol: And Adam, on the other side, the brains of the team. The pic is almost perfect. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.