CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nattybatty55 said:
maybe but didn't they reference the date in 2.24?? I wouldn't have thought they would do something again but using the time!
I see your point. Maybe it refers to the saying that bad things happen in threes. Then the question would be what three events is it refering to.

I agree with all of you that the whole idea of macs wife not being dead is stupid and soapy, which is why I really hope that they wouldn't do it. Sometimes writers for shows go way out there, which sucks, and brings shows down. Some of you have come up with some good ideas...I just hope the writers are doing the same.

I know the spoiler thread isn't usually the place for fanfics, but I thought this one was appropriate. :D

Title: Real World--New York
Fandom: CSI:NY
Rating: FRT
Pairings: Danny/Lindsay, Adam/Kendell, Flack/Devon, Flack/Angell, Stella/Forged-Documents-Guy, possible Mac/Peyton
Spoilers: Season 4
Warnings: Schmoop, OOC behavior, unrealistic healing, unprofessional work behavior, flirting in the lab LOL!, inappropriate work attire, (maybe iffy science and plot holes, I don't know where this is going LOL!)

Summary: See what happens when people stop being professional and start getting real--the Real World, New York!

( Adam stopped doodling Kendell's name in a heart and looked up, suddenly realizing what that fortune cookie was telling him about the future... )

*headdesk* Oh God, look at the pairings. *weeps*

Fay that was brilliant! Love it! I want more! :D

And look-see here, on the left side of the screen… look who’s back! Our favorite typo! ( I’m enjoying this too much)
But fear not, on the right side of the screen they are in alphabetical order! ;)

"The Deep"

Faylinn said:
I think Zuiker is trying to say the D/L relationship is being brought to us by the letter D.
Discouraging? Damaging? Devoid of believability? Dead weight?

Dumb?

Dead, deceased, desolate, defunct, dull?

Maybe "deepening" -- sinking deeper to the hole of hopelessness.

What is there to push between these two anyway? Is there anything to push to start with?

Anyway, bringing Reed back to enrich Mac's storyline is a good idea and I hope they keep it up next season.

One more thing..... Louie?

Maybe Danny will bring to Lindsay's attention how self-centered she is and she will change. It can happen in a story. :)

Episode 09- "One Wedding and a Funeral"

Let me finish reading and I'll post the details. :)

ETA:

It appears that a groom is dead at his wedding. In the teaser, Flack and Hawkes speak with George Foodim, who is a possible suspect. The victim was found with a Treo (a phone) in his abdomen and George is saying he had nothing to do with it.

The episode opens on he wedding and it appears to be a mess. A brawl is happening and Paula (I'm assuming she's the bride, don't quote me) is complaining how ruined it is. When she realizes that the person she's complaining to, Brett is not responding, eyes wide open, eyes glazed, she screams.

That's pretty much it. Sorry that's all I have. :(

Spoiler for 8 said something about two murders. One is the murder of a woman at a bar where she works. The other is the murder of a model in a martini glass on a billboard.
I didn't see the one for seven, but I may not have gone back far enough.

Lorelai said:
And look-see here, on the left side of the screen… look who’s back! Our favorite typo! ( I’m enjoying this too much)
Funniest. Typo. EVAR! :lol: (And the lulz go on and on.)

Lindsay: Just a "typo" away from recurring. :devil:

ETA: I went to find what I have on ep 7 from my LJ:

4.07 "Commuted Sentences"

~ It's either one big case, or two connected cases. It seems like pretty much everybody has scenes with everybody else.

~ It involves a sexual predator who was acquitted.

~ Flack and Angell have some scenes together. Possible flirting.

~ Apparently, Angell is going to be 'Jessica' instead of 'Jennifer'. (Did they ever actually say 'Jennifer' in season 3?) We find out that her father is/was a cop and that she has four older brothers. :p

~ Kendall is in this one, flirting with Adam (of course). ;)

Watching season 3 and just yesterday my friend and I were pretty dumbfounded wondering what in the heck is detective Angell's first name! I mean really can an entire season go by and no one ever used the poor woman's first name? So please people of CSI NY how about some continuity in using the character's first name be it Jennifer or Jessica or whatever.

Has she only ever been called Angell in the show? I don't recall her first name ever having been used, but I could be wrong...

The wedding scene sounds funny, in a morbid sort of way. :lol:

It sounds like a fun episode. I like the ones that are "funny, in a morbid way." The local news stations have had an actual story or two where wedding guests were arrested for getting into a brawl. In another story the bride and groom were arrested for fighting on their wedding day. I don't think their marriage is going to last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back