CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I wonder the last one has to do with three being crowd. Maybe Danny will get caught between Lindsey and Flack. Maybe one of them is jealous of the other. Just like high school.

It would appear that Mac's secret is linked to London, which is where he went with Peyton. What kind of secret could it be?
    1)Peyton and he got engaged.
    2) He and Peyton broke up.
    3) Maybe Mac found out some big secret that could get him killed, which would explain his being harassed.
    4) Maybe Mac found out Peyton was cheating on him or vice versa :eek:

2. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

^ You might have a point. I thought the exact same thing about the "threes" comment. It might have something to do with a relationship and a third person coming into the picture... definitely not what I was hoping for.

As for Mac and his secret it was mentioned in the spoilers that he said Peyton decided to stay in London so that might be what Anthony is referring to.

3. Cahill_Fan

Cahill_Fan Rookie

maybe he realized he has feelings for stella? as i was reading those i thought that maybe she cheated on him or maybe she is hiding a kid over there?

4. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

Maybe it can be the cheating thing, the son, i really doubt it. Mac has already a 'step son', it would be like repeating the same argumental line...

5. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

Some pics from "The Deep" here.

6. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

In the last picture it looks like Mac and Stella are having an interesting conversation. I wonder what it is about.

7. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I don't suppose that 'deepen' means that it will end up six feet under? :D

8. Joolz

Joolz Police Officer

Jeez, Ms Fay,

You took the words right out of my mouth.......

Yep, the only deepening of the relationship I want is for it to chuck itself in the Hudson and drown......preferably wearing cement boots so it can't float back up.

9. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

^ Amen :lol:

10. imaguestage

imaguestage Dead on Arrival

I find the comment about "threes" interesting. I read it as relating to Mac's secret since he mentions in ep 406 that he has been receiving anonymous phone calls at 3:33 am.

11. Cahill_Fan

Cahill_Fan Rookie

you know this may seem far fetched, but you don't think his wife survived do you? I mean, I know it sounds crazy, but sometimes these secrets go in the way of weird ya know?

poison girl - I had totally forgot Mac did the whole step son thing. Thanks for reminding me. :) You are right, it wouldn't make sense for him to go through that again.

12. JenP

JenP Police Officer

I don't know if that's weird...It could be, 'cause it's not like they found her remains, did they?
    On one side it sounds a bit too soapy, but on the other side...I'd like to see Mac having to choose between two women!

13. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I highly doubt that they would go there. They didn't find the remains of many of the victims, I think it would be considered highly insensitive and distasteful to do that storyline, as well as being way to soapy. Also, according to Zuiker CSI:NY were the first TV show to be allowed to film scenes at Ground Zero, for their first episode, so I just don't see it as a possibility.

I have no idea what Mac's secret could be, I just hope it's something good and interesting if it's playing out over half the season. :)

14. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

I sure hope they don't go there either. Another TV show did, I think it was one of the Law and Order incarnations, where someone used 9-11 to disappear, but then the DNA turned up somewhere, blah blah. I can't imagine (or I hope that he won't) that Zuiker will violate that was given in him in allowing him to film at Ground Zero. It would also piss off a lot of people if they did take that route.

15. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

I just hope no matter what Mac secert is that the writers don't drop the ball like they did with Lindsay story, and a couple of Stella stories as well. I hope the big reveal will live up to all the hype the show will build up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.