CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Too bad Adam isn't a CSI. It would be cool to see him at the Amityville scene with Flack or Danny. If he did ever become a CSI, could you imagine him in a crossover with Greg? Maybe the unexpected twist is Mac leaves Peyton for Adam. Could you imagine the look on Peyton's face when she found out? If there isn't a name for the ship, you could call it Macintosh or Eden.

2. Jaxxx

Jaxxx Civilian

I dont mean like 'use' use, i mean like be emotionally detatched. For their relationship to be mostly physical.

I was thinking today, what if they set up some crazy story line where Don and this Devon girl were like stupidly in love and they got married and all that crap.
    I mean, talk about ill advised.

Does anyone fancy Screencapping the promo??
    I'd kiss your feet. :)

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

If Flack is flirting with Angell several episodes later, I doubt Devon is anything serious. ;)

I can't wait to see Adam teaching Mac about Second Life! :D

4. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I agree I love these two when they interact....as for shipping them PLEASE do and let me know :D ...I have a major soft spot for these two.

I know they seem to bounce well off each other and its so cool to watch.. I am looking forward to it.

5. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Count me in on the Adam/Mac fanwagon too, I'm looking forward to that scene. They always appear that they both always walk away from interactions with eachother a little bit wiser... nice to see that learning with them is a 2-way street. And Adam is just enough awestruck around Mac to make it funny and endearing, but not so much as to make it sad and kind of pathetic. Perfect mix, and magnificently played by AJ.

6. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Because AJ is now going to be a regular character will he be in the credits do you think??

7. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I think AJ has a good chance of being in the credits. Even if they don't do it now, they might do it later. Isn't Hodges in the credits for the Las Vegas show. I was thinking Greg was in the credits before he became a CSI. Adam is a favorite with the fans. He is so geeky, but in a lovable kind of way.

8. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

*hops on Adam/Mac fanwagon* I loved some of their scenes together in Seasons 2 and 3, I agree that they bounce of each other really well, hopefully it'll be just as good next season! :D *crosses fingers*

9. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Mmm, Mac/Adam. I could ship them (and have :devil:) or look at it in a totally non-romantic way. I definitely love those two, and I think the writers have a lot to work with there. Seeing Adam teach Mac about Second Life is going to be very interesting.

As for him being in the credits--eh, it's possible, but I'm not holding my breath. I just want to see him in all of the episodes rather than only half of them. :lol:

10. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Hodges was in practically every episode last season, but IIRC, still as a 'special guest star', definitely not in the credits. Maybe that's changed for the new season, I haven't heard. Greg was in the opening credits from the 3rd(?) season, but didn't become a CSI until S5.

I can't see them putting Adam out in the field like Greg. It'd be a bit repetitive.

11. JenP

JenP Police Officer

I like all the spoilers! Especially Boo seems a great epi! :)

I certainly hope they don't go that way...They surely can make up something else for Adam? Although he was helping the CSI's out in SD, wasn't he? I haven't seen SD yet, so maybe I'm wrong.

Flack and Angell sounds nice, BTW. I'm looking forward to seeing those two together.

12. Faylinn

To quote Peter Lenkov, they want to make Adam "our lab guy, our go-to guy"--I don't get the feeling they want to make him a CSI. Besides, the times we've seen him in the field, he was distinctly out of his element. I think it's adorable on occasion, if only to highlight that he's a lab rat, but I can't imagine him suddenly becoming a CSI. So I wouldn't worry about that. ;)

13. JenP

JenP Police Officer

I hope not, otherwise there would be so many CSI's they have to show to the audience. IMO, that's the case with the original CSI. There are so many characters that you just see a little bit of everyone.

I think TPTB musn't do this with CSI:NY too, considering how curious everyone is to see how the characters that already are in the show develop. But we'll have to wait and see...

14. LivingEnd

LivingEnd Lab Technician

I don’t see Adam becoming a CSI, too. And that’s great because IMO the character is awesome in the lab. But I certainly wouldn’t mind if he would get out once in a while processing a scene.
    Although after SD I’m not sure if Adam wants to leave the lab ever again… ;)

However when I say I don’t want him to become a CSI, I don’t mean that I don’t want him to get more screen time, because I want to see a lot more of him in season four… :)

By the way for everyone who had trouble with youtube the second promo is available on innertube and can be found here :)

15. Faylinn

They moved Hawkes from the morgue to the field to give him more screentime--and then he kind of faded into the background a lot of the time. I definitely think Adam's best in the lab because 1.) he fits there and 2.) making him a CSI wouldn't really do anybody any favors.

I'd like to see another scene or two of him out and about--only because his scenes with Mac in "Not What it Looks Like" and with Danny and Hawkes in "Obsession" were hilarious and memorable. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.