CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be doing something right, most of my family live up north!
Whenever i go i get asked whereabouts in austrailia i'm from... :confused:

Bless my mum though, seriously she has dashed upstairs (which in itself is a feat) just to ask me what Danny has said, i had to explain "A lil somethin' somethin'" to which she responded, "Funny way to describe that" :eek:

^^^^ I just loved it when Danny said that, he made it sounds so....sort of cheap and dirty...

Oh dear, I've gone all hot... :eek:

That he did! *fans self*
I loved the way he settled into his seat in that scene too, a bit "Listen to the expert"...

Probably why my mother needed it explained. She has a secret crush on messer...

Actually that scene - the 'something-something' scene is one where the D/L chemistry works really well (I can't believe I'm typing this..). The office-flirtation, lighthearted-banter really suits the two characters and presents a convincing portrayal of a playful/fun relationship. Shame they didn't keep it that way :(

^ oh yes it's more than a shame... The relationship they had in the second season was enjoyable to watch but this years heart ripping by her isn't. Even if I like them, I don't like what tptb did with them this year. And i hope that that will not continue in season 4 in this way.

The scene is fantastic. Danny is so funny. Gosh... He wasn't expecting it... :lol:

229.jpg

242.jpg

244.jpg

^ heheh you know it wouldn't wonder me... poor boy had a lot of stress this year :lol:

but maybe it's just his hair or the new glasses or his outfits...

Does that mean that Peyton with the (Oh so British, accent...I think not, anyone north of the Watford gap doesn't speak like that) could be as wooden as a fire door.........the character doesn't annoy me, it's just that godforsaken accent that kills me....Oh, and the fact that she gets to get down and dirty with Gary..........nuff said..
OMG her accent annoys me so bloody much. She sounds exactly like her real-life boyfriend in Desperate Housewives (Doug). It's soooooo forced. I have to wince when she comes on, it's a shame coz she's not a bad actress.
As for Danny & Flack's accent - I too have to sometimes rewind quite a few times and listen to what they were saying (also a very good excuse to look at Mr G/Danny again).
As for the "lil somethin' somethin'" - OMG he was sooooo hot in that scene, and when he licked his lips it was orgasmic (literally as well as metaphorically!!!)

^^^You got to remember when that happened, his brother hadn't been badly beaten and then disappeared off the face of the planet :rolleyes:, one of his best friends wasn't raped and burned to death and his other best friend (and possibly lover, if you think like me :devil:) hadn't been blown up by some wack job and had a photocopied land on him.

Thats got to take it toll.

Then the next year, you have your balls removed and end up in some lousy "relationship" with no chemistry.

And then that spine of his is shrinking day by day too. All in all health wise its got to show sooner or later. ;)

Don't get me started on Peyton's accent!!! It is a really posh accent- well thats what I think. Then again it will sound extra wierd because she is the only english person there!!

If any of you guys have ever been to Stoke (-On-Trent) you will know that we don't talk like Peyton at all!!! We speek
Stoke Slang!!(hehe)

Oooh, there's Jane Parsons in DNA....another British accent.........although in 'Sleeper Cell',( I bet she wished that the CSI gang was available to save her from the grisly end she came to) which has just started it's second season on FX she gets to kick ass with an American accent..

Thanks for the photos. I've just put the 'lickin' lips' one (mmmmmmmmmm) on as my screensaver. It's all in the eyes in the 2nd photo - don't you think he looks really tired? Or is it that he couldn't be arsed with this D/L scenario?

hmmm... I liked even Jane's accent but Peyton... oh no... It's terrible.

But maybe it's just because I can't stand the actress. I've really tried but even her in a movie with Brad Pitt couldn't change it... :rolleyes:

Nattybatty - I'm with you on the Stoke slang! Tyou alright duck!!

Sammy - you had to explain something something to your mum?? HEHE I gotta explain the whole lie about Danny/Flack pretty soon!! ARGHHHHHHHHH! What am I going to do!!

Thanks for the pictures of Carmine/Danny - he looks uttery do-able in the one licking his lips - to be fair when doesn't he!!

I'm lucky, my daughter's as batty as me about the whole Danny/Flack slashiness.......So she doesn't have any 'splaining to do about the whole affair.(Lord, I wish there was an affair. pouts!!) My hubby's the one who's like Uh! you gotta be kiddin' ewwwww although even he's
admitted Flack stares a lot....

Edited to say that It's me, Joolz....Linz left herself signed in and me having a blonde moment didn't see it....duhh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back