CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, okay 'fess up ladies....where are you watching these clips from the last episode? I've trawled through youTube but can't find anything. Can you give me some clues here???

I'm PM you the link Twink!
So we have a new episdoe tomorrow - I know it's not going to look as amazing as the finale but it seems like a good episode!!
Danny is apparently pirceless tomorrow and Mac and Peyton are finally out of the bag.

Thanks Michellek :D

Poo. I won't be able to watch tomorrow as I'm away for the weekend so it'll have to be good old Five Download again...

Aw, I'm looking forward to tomorrows episode, I haven't seen it yet. I saw a little clip though where Danny clicks on about Mac and Peyton :D

I can't wait for this weeks ep from what I have heard its the begining of a new story line for Stella! I think that Flack is in this ep right???

At the moment i'm at home ill.. so i'm a little bord even though I have been watching my NY box sets all day!!

I thought that i'd post what five.tv says about this weeks ep...

CSI: New York (Drama)
Time - 21:10 - 22:10 (1 hour long)
When - Saturday 19th May on five
Heart of Glass. Series 3, episode 16.
New York-based spin-off of the crime drama series. Mac and Danny investigate the death of a woman found dead in a bathtub filled to the brim with rose petals. Meanwhile, Stella probes the death of a young man who fell face first into the fish tank in his penthouse apartment.
Starring: Gary Sinise, Melina Kanakaredes, Carmine Giovinazzo, Hill Harper, Eddie Cahill, Claire Forlani
(Subtitles)

The eps on 10mins later this week!!!

I've have a bit of a CSINY drought of late, I missed alot of last weeks episode, I wasn't fully focused and I've not seen any repeats on cable for ages. I'll have to make sure I don't foget to watch it tomorrow. The Break Up is on Sky Movies tomorrow aswell and I'll end up fogetting to flick @ 9.10pm :lol:

I've been getting into my LV of late, I've been lovin' Season 7 :D

I can't believe we're nearing the end of the season already :( I know we've got till July 15th or something like that till season finale, but that will creep on us like no-ones business :eek: Then we've got crappy old Speedless CSI Miami AKA The Horatio Show. till Jan :rolleyes: I guess the Season 3 rerun of NY will be OK :p

Just to let all you Carmine fans out there in the UK know that Thumpy G makes an appearance tonight in CSI 11pm on Living. Even though I've seen stills, I haven't seen this episode yet & boy am I looking forward to it...

Ooh I love ThumpyG he makes me laugh alot in that episode! I didn't even realise it was him until I re-watched it a couple of months ago! Thanks for the heads up!!

On a side note - Did we ever get any confirmation from Play as too when CSI:NY season 3 was coming out on DVD!!
I really want it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back