CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched it again. On a very perverted note Danny had some very tight jeans on when he and Angell were walking down the street. Thanks for that.
Yeah Robert needs to be made a regular character as does Aj Buckley. They are both fabulous.
Yeah I think the only nice thing I've had to say about Lindsay is how good she looks after the baby. I'd do that much working out though if I had that kind of scene with Messer and I 'm not even pregnant.

I know you have to start a new thread around that number of posts but I'm not sure on the exact number!
Woohee on our first thread almost completed!

I've been thinking that too, i guess the FAQs will tell us.
I can't beleive we've reached 25 pages!!
ALl my mammoth posts probably haven't helped :p

You start a new one at 1000 posts. So not too long to go. You guys do post a lot. ;)

Just to say, Heart of Glass was good last night. I thought Danny's response when Mac told him that he and Peyton were together was funny. The thing with Stella cutting herself as pretty bad too, I know it's really unlikely that she has contracted HIV but it's still an interesting storyline to tackle. :)

chelliyah said:

this is the reason why i love carmine.. it doesnt matter what part he is acting.. he is never the same character twice! lol there are really no similarities between say... his character in terror tract, and his character paul In Learning curve :D sorry, lil OT :p

SNAP! 1 of the MANY reasons I lurve Mr G too. You've probably already guessed another reason :eek:

Chelliyah, I don't mean to be presumptious, but are you a fan of D/L? I'm thinking this because of your avatar (is that what the photo under your name is called?). I would love to have that same photo, but be able to extend the message to say "...now f*!^ off out of my apartment!" Sorry, please don't take personal offence to that comment coz it's meant towards L, not you.

Sammy11 said:
anyway i digress! the scene with her and Mac in the morgue when they were talking about passionate relationships made me feel... well it had the same uncomfortable, cringing (for me at least)effect as say if my parents had said it *Shudders*. WE KNOW YOU ARE GETTING IT ON... it opened the season... end of. Discussion closed!

I thought that this little correspondence between them was nauseating, and I also thought that Mac was very wooden and not at all genuine BLAHHHHH

Danny's reaction to Mac and Peyton was great, his slack jawed response and then the grimace of being the last one to know. I just hope that wasn't TPTB trying to tell us that he has been so wrapped up in the bird who isn't there
As for the 'auld Danny', I was feeling a little more optimistic after watching this episode. Tiny glimmers of hope there, ladies methinks :) Yea, Sammy11, when he found out about Mac & Peyton, I was expecting him to throw a mini tantrum (Welcome back Danny :)) THEN when he took the woman with the bullet in her head to the Autopsy suite I was like :D 'Go Danny, go' flying in the face of adversity & going against all the rules. Unbelievable though that we are only allowed to see the auld Danny when L's not around (& I don't blame her, but the TPTB).Shame that we know that we won't see much more of 'auld Danny' this season.
One final point, I know that Mac is supposed to be 'the all-knowing one' of CSINY, but sometimes he needs a good punch in the face and a even better kick up the arse - Adam commented on the fact that there was over 500 pieces of glass, and condescending bar steward just HAD to back answer with "507" :mad: :mad: LEAVE ADAM ALONE!!!

Danistheman

Chelliyah, I don't mean to be presumptious, but are you a fan of D/L? I'm thinking this because of your avatar (is that what the photo under your name is called?). I would love to have that same photo, but be able to extend the message to say "...now f*!^ off out of my apartment!" Sorry, please don't take personal offence to that comment coz it's meant towards L, not you

lol yeah its called an avvie... No i wont take offence to it Personally.. but the main reason i dont really come in here is because of DL 'haters' (for want of another word?!) I know its not everybodys cup of tea, but their is no need for it, IMO. Sorry im just in a ranting mood. Its not aimed at you in particular... its just the fact that if ppl dnt like DL.. y go on about it? :mad:

But yeah, Mr G is one hot guy! I sure wouldnt mind waking up with him on a pool table ;) hehe

ETA: also, Dan.. you shouldnt Double post, Mods dont like it... :( jus a quick heads up ;)

We are so close to the end of this thread guys there is only something like 2/3 posts needed!!

When we get there I will open up a new one it will simply be called- CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K #2 UNLESS you want different!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back