CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what play.com is saying..
C.S.I. New York: Season 3 Part 1- Due for release on 16/07/2007 (now with pic)

C.S.I. New York: Season 3 Part 2- Due for release on 15/10/2007

I'm looking forwards to tonights episode, I've seen the clip where the penny drops from a great height on Danny. I'm after some cheering up, I spent most of last night in casualty hooked up to a nebuliser. I've managed to get a nasty lung infection that's now p***ing me off. Bring the boys on.........

Aaaaw Joolz, sorry to hear that!!Hope you are on the road to recovery!!

Yeah bless Messer he is a little slow on the uptake occassionally (worrying considering his job, no?), i just love what he says... too cute! May i ask (an i realise there are quite a few Mac fans here) whats with the leather jacket? plus Danny now has one... why did they give Gary and Carmine the nice ones and they gave Eddie that car wreck of a pleather jacket in season 1!!

Joolz I hope you feel better soon!
I've recovering from a purely selfish act - I've just had my first tattoo!! Argghhhhh!
Tonights episode will be fab although probably not as exciting as the finale we all witnessed mid week!

Joolz I hope too you will fell better soon!!

for todays epi... love Messer's facial expression on Mac's explanation... didn't Mac smirked a little in that moment?? :lol:

Tonight's episode was fabulous!
Danny was on top form tonight. His look at Mac and Peyton was classic and then asking if Flack knew. How he figured out the lady upstairs got shot is beyond me. I loved him getting electrocuted I swear he will never learn. loved his chase scene at the end. He was like a kid in a sweet shop telling Peyton about the bullet. This is the Danny we know and love.
I felt so sorry for Stella. I winced when she cut herself and going through all that alone. 3 months to get her results back - I thought the NHS was bad. The end bit - my heart sank for her. Hawkes looked so shocked when she was like don't touch me.
Adam - I cannot look at poor Adam the same after seeing the finale but he was fab tonight - I love how he just rambles on to himself regardless of if anyone is listening.
Only downside was not enough Flack tonight!
Again I didn't miss Lindsay at all and I was glad Angell cleared up that it said DJ on the mirror and not DL.

I loved tonights ep but I mean what has stella ever done wrong!!! I mean shes had a hard time with Frankie and every thing and now she may have HIV!

OK now that i've got that off my chest...

I loved the scenes were danny was trying to find info about the accident- the 'pop pop' convo was really funny!! Like Chell said Danny was on top form tonight even though he gave himself an electric shock. I swear that the camera froze when he realised that Mac and Peyton were a couple becuse that 'goofy' grin lasted forever. :lol: I liked the scene in the lab when Adam realised how many pieces of glass he had to look at!! I loved Mac in this ep when he was interrigating that woman but I think he could have gotten to the other side of the room quicker to stop the woman from throwing that chair into the glass. This moves me nicely onto Stella reaction... I thought it was so sad when she didn't want Sheldon to touch her- she shouldn't have to deal with all of this on her own!! Mac looked so worried about her when she stormed off :(

I liked last nights episode, its the best there has been for a while. I thought however that the end result of each cases were a little too far fectched. I think I bought it less because both were as odd as each other :p I think there were a few too many gaps towards the end of the storyline when they were coming to their conclusions, I think they were asuming the audience should know more than what was told.

I thought Melina played Stellas fear well when she realised she may have contracted HIV. She made me believe her fear and made me worry for her.

I was lovin Dannys face when he clicked about Mac and Peyton :lol: bless him he's cute :p and when Peytong told Mac women being involved in passionate relationships and Mac reply 'I'll try to be careful' ;) I was like 'Macccccccccccc you Daawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwg' :lol: :lol:

June I forgot about Mac and Peytons covo!! :lol: We would have never seen that side of Mac in season 1.

Can I just say.... Stella's coat is back!!

nattybatty55 said:
Thanks for the name!! I'll be looking oy=ut for it in the future!!

nattybatty55 Re: Mr G in CSI 'Revenge best served cold' I'd defo look out for it & if you haven't got Living, ask someone who has to tape it for you. It was only a brief appearance, but well worth watching. I've graded his skills below:
Acting = hilarious :lol: (though not sure about the accent) and completely different to Messer. B-
Looking gorgeous = clothes that shows all the right lumps & bumps ;) ;) , but slightly longer hair :( B+

Danistheman

Looking gorgeous = clothes that shows all the right lumps & bumps

hehe i second you on that!!! ;) those clothes just show the *AHEM*bulge*AHEM off perfectly! hehe :D

this is the reason why i love carmine.. it doesnt matter what part he is acting.. he is never the same character twice! lol there are really no similarities between say... his character in terror tract, and his character paul In Learning curve :D sorry, lil OT :p

I liked last nights episode. One thing though, not enough of The Flack for my liking. I mean i know he is only the detective (and we did get to see a little more of Detective Angell, i like her, she isn't Maka...but hey)but i would have liked a little more of Flack.

But the fact that the focus was on Stella was great. I agree with Nattybatty, can we please stop making Stella a victim, at the same time i think its great that each time she is put into a terrible situation (not only do we get to see Melina K's brilliant acting) she is shown to be strong in dealing with them (even when she freaks - who wouldn't!??!), which i guess is the point. I loved her reaction to Hawkes (although i felt bad for him) and i liked that it focused on Flack too (not just for the reason that i got to see him) after being there for her in "All Access" it was nice to see that when she didn't reply to Mac "everyone alright" he made sure to get an answer.

I have to say (and its got nothing to do with my dislike of Peyton, cos i loved her and Danny in the "Bullet lodged in her head scene", i thought she played it nicely and the fact that she clearly can't control/ or resist - anyone else notice her touching of Danny when they were processing the Bathroom? - Messer was quite amusing)anyway i digress! the scene with her and Mac in the morgue when they were talking about passionate relationships made me feel... well it had the same uncomfortable, cringing (for me at least)effect as say if my parents had said it *Shudders*. WE KNOW YOU ARE GETTING IT ON... it opened the season... end of. Discussion closed!

Danny's reaction to Mac and Peyton was great, his slack jawed response and then the grimace of being the last one to know. I just hope that wasn't TPTB trying to tell us that he has been so wrapped up in the bird who isn't there (sounds like a horror too :p), that he has failed to notice a relationship that Falck (his best buddy) seemed to know about it PWM!! PURLEEZE! But it was a funny moment and it was great to see the lighter side of Mac, i loved his response to Flack, when Flack mentioned he thoguht it was his night off, which leads me to wondering, how does Flack know its Mac's night off? he doesn't work for him, just with him, which as we've been shown this season is occassionally?!? Maybe Danny phoned Flack to bawl him out about not telling him!!?.... Ooh i hope so!! :devil:

Hawkes needs more screen time, please this man is horredously under used!!
Adam was brilliant as usual, AJ Buckley (like Eddie Cahill and Roberty Joy) does make his screen time count and his scenes are always memorable - for the right reasons!

The bit part actresses, for me at least, were awful none of them could act and i think its TPTB's ways of keeping the place warm for Lindsey's return.

On a lighter note, The Ride In is next week - i have downloaded it from 5 Download, i know will power out of the window! - but just to let you know, it is a Flacktastic episode, Danny doesn't feature that much but it is quite funny and Falck gets to be his usual snarky self! YAY! :D

I think Mac and Peytons relationship is more watchable than bloody Danny and bloody Lindsays. Peyton is had more depth in her character for me than Lindsay, they should take Anna off the opening credits and give Claire Forlani or Robert Joy even a regular slot.

NY is the only CSI who doesn't have a regular ME and haven't had for 2 seasons now. They've been re-occuring in Season 2 and 3. I wouldn't mine Claire or Robert being made a regular.

Lindsay is the least intresting and has the least presence in any of the CSI regulars is all 3 shows IMO, I just don't see what TPTB see and....I'm at a total loss as to why she gets opening credit credits :lol: But on the positive side after seeing her 'scenes' from Snow Day she's has gotton very trim since given birth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back