CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have kinda told my mum that Danny and Flack are in a relationship in the show - she sees it anyway. But know with what happens in SOOH and the finale - I'm kinda blah about it! She's going to kill me.

Okay, back to normal programming....Gonna have to watch that in future, along with my manners now that daughter dear is lurking around.......

But then again......why change the habits of a lifetime...giggle....

Jeez, I feel like it's us who gets to see the finale tonight..I'm gonna be up at the crack of dawn looking for pics, caps reviews.....how sad am I???

No sadder than the rest of us!!

Its only 4 something there... they've got a few hours to go... I'm so excited!!

Purely for Action Flack!! In CASUAL!!!! :eek:

Same here, I hate getting up in the morning (I am so not a morning person!!)but tomorrow, when I have come around, I will catapult over to my laptop at 6 am !!!! Thats a scary thought- I can't remember the last time that I got up that early.

My mum thinks i'm being stupid and every time I have said that the final is on tommorow (as well as jumping on the spot!!) she just tuts!!!

Ok I'm too impatient to scroll through everything, so can someone please tell me where I can find out (in as much detail as possible) what happened in the finale last night? Ta.

Ta, Sammy11. Wasn't it interesting what the reviewer said about Lyndsay? (especially what she thought Danny's look was saying!)

I'm going to write it all in spoiler as some of you guys may not want to know what happens, I admire your will power!!

People will always see what they want to see, you have the D?L fans thinking its cause he was pleased it was him and not her. You have the D/F shippers (of which i am one) saying he was looking back at Don. You have the fans of the show who dislike Lindsey saying he was peeved at her ability to make it all about her. I'll wait till i see it myself before i make up my mind on that one. Personallly i am hoping it's cause he wants to look at the man who manages to save him and be there for him in every situation!! :lol:

Persoanlly i am dissappointed at this!! i mean it sounds a little cheap and has cheaped the characters. I don't need to see them go at it on a pool table, not even Pretty Woman had to go the full hog on the piano!! but at least that was two people in what was defintiely a more adult relationship with a huge dose of sexual chemistry! I'm sorry am i supposed to believe that this couple who have danced around each others feelings for the past 2 years, play a game of pool, drink some Whisky? then just bang each other senseless? where has the heavy sexual tension been? Did i miss that episode? Plus, and i know i sound terribly Mary Whitehouse, but that relationship does seemed to have been aimed at a teen audience and whilst i agree, as adult they have every right to get their rocks off on vairous peices of furniture, i do think perhpas it wasnt the most responsible way of showing it. I'm not far out of teens myself and whilst yes i realise that most teens are sexually active regardless of whats shown on TV, surely showing it in the way they did was just slightly irresponsible. It really didn't have to be shown at all, why couldn't they have just kissed then we see them wake up with each other? We're not stupid and it would have meant more time for action that is integral to the plot! :mad: Plus, (no i haven't finished my rant :p) excuse me for thinking this is a little out of character, ok lets put another female in there. Maka, for instance, herself and Danny had oddles of sexual tension, if she had mentioned something about payback and (as one reviewer put it) shaken her boobies at him, then to be honest, i think i would be screaming at the TV "get in there Messer!" (cos i'm a classy bird like that :p) but Lindsey Munroe, don't misunderstand me i know that "Nice girls do" as it were, but please! They knew Carmine/Danny hadn't got his moobs out for a while (at least 9 episodes) and thought they had a great excuse!

I'm looking forward to it, again a Lindsey free episode. Theres a bit of Stella drama, no doubt well portrayed by Melina K. I hope we see old Danny come back a lil more as he did last week!

I have to say though i am looking forward to next weeks!! The Ride In, Mac/Danny?Flack work the same case and me things Snarky Flack is going to be on full throttle!! :D

Sammy - we must have missed that episode for sure! Ity must have been one of those blink and you miss it!!
Gotta say I'll wait until I see the scene myself - still gonna judge Lindsay beforehand cos I really don't like her!
The look wants to be at Flack or I'll do the same again to his other hand!

Danny: I'm glad this happened [kiss on Lindsay's forehead] Lindsay: [kiss on Danny's chest] Me too.

Get the sick bags out people and know where your nearest exit is at all times!!

Gaaaahhh,

That comment just about made be bring back my breakfast..I suppose the writers just had to have their dose of stinky cheese for the episode. Ha, she never made it to his bed though........

Unfortunately i think she does...

He wakes her up... And she has some whole drama about she dreamed that when she woke up he'd left... and he says, get this!! "Why would i leave? Its my apartment!" :lol: Class Messer, Class!! Right ok i'm going to put this to bed now (geddit!?! :rolleyes:) I don't dislike there is sex in there, i don't even have a problem that she got all hot blooded on Messer, in fact i think it could have been worse had she pretended to be all sweet and innocent - they went back to his apartment what did we think they were going to do, play scrabble? - i know i'm my post above i went all mary whitehouse on everyones ass, i was upset and angry, i apologies. I just don't think there needed to be a sex scene, do the date, have them wake up together, even a smooch... but the going at it on the pool table?... i just think its unecessary as in not intergral to the plot. Sorry but i will shut up about it now i promise!! :p

It sounds really weird cos I was looking forward to the next couple of UK episodes without Lindsey but now knowing she is back with avengance is blah!
Oh well bring on the D/L thing where else can it go but down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back